Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 'Forum Leaders' Group

Saru

The moderator system has undergone some changes this week. The existing moderators haven't gone anywhere, but we now have a seperate group of moderators known as 'Forum Leaders', who will be looking after specific parts of the board.

You will be able to see who is 'leading' a forum from the board index. Forum leaders are essentially moderators, but who will also 'lead' their parts of the board by encouraging intelligent and topical discussions in those areas. This both helps to improve the quality of posts overall, and helps increase the number of active moderators on the forum to help keep tabs on everything and deal with any problems that may arise.

At this time there are four Forum Leaders, who will cover 5 of the forums - more will be added over the coming weeks. Please do not message me to recommend either yourself or someone else for a Forum Leader position, don't call us - we'll call you. wink2.gif

A big warm welcome and thankyou to Thistle, TheOracle, Blood Angel and Fluffybunny, who are the first of our Forum Leaders to grace the board.

Your help is much appreciated - thankyou thumbsup.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Janiel

• BurnSide

• Snowbaby

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add to what Gareth said.. and say a big Thanks to those people who accepted the responsibility...

Thanks thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kira

Congrats guys on your new jobsuser posted image

Thistle, TheOracle, Blood Angel and Fluffybunny , thanks guys I'm off for a pint thumbsup.gif

Oh and congratulations and well done , excellent choices there Saruman .

Congrats to all!!! Yor trully deserve this! I know you`ll all do a great job!!!

Thanks Boss and thank you everyone for welcoming us on as Forum Leaders, It is very much appreciated.

I feel honored to have been chosen for this duty and I am looking forward to helping Admin and the Moderators keep UM the great place we have all come to love.

Thank you all again and I look forward to seeing you all on the Boards thumbsup.gif

Thanks Boss and thank you everyone for welcoming us on as Forum Leaders, It is very much appreciated.

I feel honored to have been chosen for this duty and I am looking forward to helping Admin and the Moderators keep UM the great place we have all come to love.

Thank you all again and I look forward to seeing you all on the Boards thumbsup.gif

264670[/snapback]

I second that, beer for all!

Thanks for the welcoming all happy.gif

Correct. Both he and Saucy perform similar duties in the 'debates' category. thumbsup.gif

It's slightly different. We start Debates! But yes we also have full moderation capabilities in the Debates forum. Guess that means no Debate forum Leader is needed huh.

Well done guys thumbsup.gif Im sure u will all do a great job!

Thankies all, I promise not to go all mean on everyone

Now, did someone mention beer?

thumbsup.gif

Oh, and congrats to BA, Fluffy and TheOracle too

Edited by Thistle