Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VP Biden: "We(Obama) called Jon Corzine for

acidhead

Jan. 3, 2012

I've known about Jon Corzines connection as a fundraiser for Obama's election campaign($35 000 per plate dinner) but had never seen the following two videos:

Listen to VP Joe Biden during a campaign speech in 2010 say "that when a group of 35 economists were gathered for the new administrations transition period... they were all telling me(Biden) and Obama that they may have to call a BANK HOLIDAY and the first thing they (Biden & Obama) did was call Jon Corzine because he knew about world markets"

Your jaw should be hitting the floor right about now.. if it hasn't listen to Biden praised Corzine during the 2008-2009 financial crisis as "the first guy I called and the smartest guy I know on the economy and in finance. I really mean this..."

--- AND Obama says of him in 2009, "Jon Corzine isn't here for some special interest or some political machine, this is a man who is here because he cares about what is right in New Jersey.... and as a consequence people take enormous risk and have main street paying the costs"

BANK HOLIDAY The last time a Bank Holiday happened in America(March 9, 1033), the banks closed their doors for 4 days and when they reopened everybody's value of their money had dropped by 40%.

Some are going to say why fear a Bank Holiday, it saved the Great Depression, it won't happen now, everything is fine, the media isn't talking about it... it was saved by Obama and Biden because they called Jon Corzine.

What I and others are saying is lookout. The team of 35 economists who never saw the financial bubble coming were saying , "Call a Bank Holiday Obama" and instead he chose to call Corzine.

Nothing has been fixed in the speculative market. It's only been papered over. Look across the Atlantic from America. It's about to burst. Europe is set to explode. Expect the unexpected to come and when it does expect the possibility that the value of your money lose its value just as it did in '33.

Edited by acidhead

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• TK0001

• Sammich

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who don't know who Jon Corzine is, he's a six-year U.S. Senate term representing New Jersey before being elected Governor in 2005(2006 to 2010), former CEO of Goldman Sachs(1994) and of MF Global(March 2010 - November 2011). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Corzine

Corzine was appointed CEO and Chairman of MF Global, a multinational futures broker and bond dealer, in March 2010. MF Global's stock price declined two-thirds in the final week of October 2011 and its credit rating was reduced making its debt high-yield debt following huge quarterly losses. On October 31, 2011, trading was halted on shares of MF Global prior to the market opening, and soon thereafter MF Global announced that it had declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Shortly afterwards, federal regulators began an investigation into hundreds of millions of dollars in missing customer funds. It's since been upgraded to $1.2 Billion.

Corzine resigned as CEO on November 4, 2011, after having retained the services of defense attorney Andrew J. Levander. MF Global's collapse was one of the ten biggest bankruptcies in U.S. history... 8th to be exact.

Corzine has already appeared before a House committee on December 8, 2011, and answered questions regarding missing money from MF Global client accounts... the investigation is ongoing to date.

This is what he said, "I don't know where the (clients)money is."

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UOmOSSwJjw&feature=related

Edited by acidhead

Yeah, Obama is as greasy as they come. I voted for him because I thought he was the exact opposite of what he became, and I'm completely ashamed of myself for it.

He sold me on "I will make ending the two wars my FIRST order of business. You can take that to the BANK!"

Interesting choice of words, in retrospect.

Whenever a crooked financial scam is exposed the "ex" Goldman Sachs execs scurry out like cockroaches.

Who's interests do you think Romney will serve when his top contributors are Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Bank of America and JP Morgan? If that clown gets elected it is going to be Obama 2.0 on overdrive.