Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Santorum’s Nephew Endorses Ron Paul

Sammich

I think he's a very honest person, which is rare in politics, and some of his ideas are good and should be looked at. However his other policies, such has his foreign and economic ideas, make little sense and could be very damaging. Though think one of my biggest issues is the near worship of some of his followers. When people talk about started a revolution if their guy doesn't win it starts setting off alarm bells.

My basic outlook is this: Say you have a leak in your roof. Most of the politicians just give you pots and tell you there's no real problem. What you need and want is someone to find the leak and fix your roof. Paul would want to rip down the whole house.

I'd love to have Paul as a representative. I wouldn't want him running a country.

This sums up the way I see Mr Paul better than I ever could. Spot on.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• Corp

• preacherman76

• Yamato

This sums up the way I see Mr Paul better than I ever could. Spot on.

It's spot on because it's absolutely no threat to the establishment that's gone overboard towards bankrupting us. As a representative Paul's been the sole dissenting voice too many times to count. That is not politically effective so of course it's safe for you two to like it. Obviously, raising him to the Presidency is a huge threat to the establishment and why liberals don't have any interest in seeing that happen so his philosophies get put to work. The contrast between Paul and these other phonies is immense. These other liberal Republicans running for President voted for Medicare Part D. They're supporters of the biggest bureaucracies we've added to the federal government since FDR and Harry Truman. They're big government establishment Republicans who will give our people a choice between Black Obama and White Obama. White Obama is everything Black Obama is plus more foreign wars, coming after peoples' retirement money and white skin. That's not what America needs at this time. As for the usual bleating about Obamacare, Medicare is already a healthcare mandate. We don't have a choice not to pay income tax. Call the IRS if you don't believe me. Obamacare adds an extra wrinkle that mandates people to get insurance. If that's what these other republicans think is wrong with the system, they're not paying any attention to our problems. That's why we need a real limited government conservative in the White House, not another big government liberal like Mitt Romneycare Romney.

It's spot on because it's absolutely no threat to the establishment that's gone overboard towards bankrupting us. As a representative Paul's been the sole dissenting voice too many times to count. That is not politically effective so of course it's safe for you two to like it. Obviously, raising him to the Presidency is a huge threat to the establishment and why liberals don't have any interest in seeing that happen so his philosophies get put to work. The contrast between Paul and these other phonies is immense. These other liberal Republicans running for President voted for Medicare Part D. They're supporters of the biggest bureaucracies we've added to the federal government since FDR and Harry Truman. They're big government establishment Republicans who will give our people a choice between Black Obama and White Obama. White Obama is everything Black Obama is plus more foreign wars, coming after peoples' retirement money and white skin. That's not what America needs at this time. As for the usual bleating about Obamacare, Medicare is already a healthcare mandate. We don't have a choice not to pay income tax. Call the IRS if you don't believe me. Obamacare adds an extra wrinkle that mandates people to get insurance. If that's what these other republicans think is wrong with the system, they're not paying any attention to our problems. That's why we need a real limited government conservative in the White House, not another big government liberal like Mitt Romneycare Romney.

It's so comforting to me when the ORACLE speaks. :P

Actually I'd find it entertaining to see Mr P elected if, as a country, we had 4 years to watch the morality play he'd preside over.

I'm not a RP hater, I just don't see wasting 4 years of left and right joining forces to overturn the MANY vetoes he'd cast. He would alienate both parties if he holds true to his principles and he'd alienate his own (sycophants)supporters if he dared to compromise on any issue. The brand of governance he advocates will not be acceptable to the majority of Americans any longer. Because we've reached a tipping point (IMO) where more citizens want bread and circuses than want freedom.

HE IS UNELECTABLE