Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Harte

What if Paul isn't nominated?

31 posts in this topic

ohio traveler

Either RP write-in or I'd at least check out who the Libertarian Party candidate is.

F3SS

Are you daft. If Canada cut of trade with the US due to the US being daft would spell the end of the US and it`s economy. For cryin out loud we are going to start trading more with China and Rusia and if you think we need you think again. Second largest nation on the planet, three oceans, more natural recources that you droll over. Never did I say we needed your nation lol talk about ego. You buy oil from the taliban aka SA and we sell it to China ;) cool eh... Canada has more choice then you my friend.

Pretty weak is right. Your viewpoint is at best a joke. Your best and biggest trading partner, Canada you want to mess with. Good Luck. Canada could close your economy over night as Asian markets look pretty fine. Oh wait we are doing that now because of attitudes like yours LOL have fun buddy.

I'd say it's pretty daft of yourself to think that Canada holds anything over the United States that we couldn't hold over you at least 10-fold. Wait make that 11-fold, see below.

Canada is so awsome, huh? Economy rank is #11 in the world. Ours is #1. Your military rank is #25 in the world. Ours is #1. Canadian population, 35M-. US population, 308M+. So, you have more land. Big deal, most if it is barren and unhospitable and the only people who move there from here are haters and draft dodgers. And if you had a foreign conflict who do you think is going to be the first country you look to for help? You'd better hope Paul doesn't make it in. Arrogance is a far weaker country thinking that the number one country in the world can't survive without them.

Thanato

I'd say it's pretty daft of yourself to think that Canada holds anything over the United States that we couldn't hold over you at least 10-fold. Wait make that 11-fold, see below.

Canada is so awsome, huh? Economy rank is #11 in the world. Ours is #1. Your military rank is #25 in the world. Ours is #1. Canadian population, 35M-. US population, 308M+. So, you have more land. Big deal, most if it is barren and unhospitable and the only people who move there from here are haters and draft dodgers. And if you had a foreign conflict who do you think is going to be the first country you look to for help? You'd better hope Paul doesn't make it in. Arrogance is a far weaker country thinking that the number one country in the world can't survive without them.

Ok so you have a larger population, this then means you have a larger military. The United States and Canada are even technologically. The US' does have a larger economy, however they trade heavily with Canada.

Actually most of Canada is very hospitable, though we do have large tundra in the north.

A few things Canada does have over the United States, Natural Resources. Oil, Timber, Water, Minerals, Uranium, etc.

Canada is the US's Largest supplier of oil.

Now stop this bickering.

~Thanato

Paranormalcy

This topic is about Ron Paul... not ... not a totally out of nowhere international "my country's the best-nuh-huh" argument. Please stay on topic.

Imaginarynumber1

I would love to vote for RP, but he will not be the nominee. In which case I will vote for Obama again. I would rather him than Romney.

The Silver Thong

So basicaly you don`t understand the Canada U.S. relation I get that, most yanks don`t. Ron Paul will promote those ralations and have effect on the US dependancey on foriegh oil aka products. If anyone one that knows anything about oil it it just not for cars. It makes your floors your coffee makers your credit cards. Plastic is oil. Ron Paul is about using north american oil not terrorist oil. Do you take issue with that, middle east oil comes with the cost of blood ours does not.

Stop thumpen your chest as its a waste of time when you want to look at the big pic. The US needs Canada and Ron P will make it the fact as to many hollywood types can go fly there jets off of terrorist fuel. The pipe line from my provinve to you nation will add credibility as to blood for oil and Ron Paul is for that.

Edited by The Silver Thong