Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

Ok this I what I got – The first part is just what came in very fast and immediately. The rest is normal questioning format used. Will add if anything more comes.

Janitor 1972

“Mosley head”

Strangled me

“Sweeping the lane”

Thumbs pressed into her throat. Pertiflicated my throat

“TX place starting with a C”

What happened on the day you went missing ?

“It’s wed morning. I went missing. 10:30am. I was filling a form. Duty tax. He thumb marked my throat. I couldn’t breathe. Broken windpipe it felt like, I swallowed for a min and choked.”

“He placed me in a car trunk” – the car is pale blue/silver, rough paint work in places. Find picture for reference (Since I don’t know American cars) old Cadillac ? that sort of style. The inside of the car had burgundy red brown coloured leather upholstery.

She knew this man in her life

And there was a bucket in the back seat, on the ground behind the passenger seat.

Again I get references to “Collect debt”. Debt collector?

Who was the debt collector?

“he was, He smashes the knees in.”

What does he look like, show me.

His navel is scared. Covered with a tattoo or wants to cover it with a tattoo. The scar looks about 4 inches long. Left hand side. His weight is average, on the bigger side in the belly.

He looks stocky, dark hair, Wears checked shirts and jeans with a builder look about him. Black jeans brown boots, crocodile boots.

He may be working as a janitor now. I see him with a mop wiping long a empty corridor hall, not sure what kind of building.

Alter ego and split personality I get with him – the other side of him is dressed in fashionable silver/grey light blue tint business suit. ( I struggle with colour sometimes) Black tie, white shirt. He feels like James Bond in his suit, that’s his demur and like he is untouchable and desired. The suit is the same colour as the car. He had a Elvis style haircut with that image too . Thick dark hair.

Randomly - “barker street boys” – look it up.

What happened the day you went missing?

Again references to collecting tax duty or something. This has to be something for you to look up, why are so many references to tax duty or debt collecting. Something ALONG these lines, I know I’m not picking it up completely correctly. But there is something about money or debt particularly on the day she went missing. I’m not convinced it was her debt or anything but you never know. It could be something he was into that she knew about him.

The eagles were playing. As in the group. Hotel California. Now I’m shown a red car parked outside on a street. Leafy Street. Red brick buildings. T junction ahead of the car, its parked on the left hand side. Alloys on the wheels were shiny metal hub caps, not spikes. Leafs are on the ground half turned yellow. That time of year.

The radio transmits the song.

The spiked drink – this trails off and then “cannabis resin” he loved them. Refences to drugs, again cannot get any more on the spiked drink.

“His head got battered by me. I’m pulling his hair.”

She did fight back.

Getting a lake scene where the body was taken in the car, she says something about how her spirit was released here. This could be either her words for it is where she was left or possibly she was alive up until this point and died here. Its dark, moonlit night. She says Forensics keep missing the part. There are bushes and a lot of heavy under growth and trees around the water’s edge, rural area. I’m shown a rolled up carpet. East coast.

I am posting all these on my personal site for the team where I live. Anyone wanting the site please pm because I have 3 paranormal sites working on this case. Thank you all and God bless you. ST

you guys are really amazing. pieces of the puzzle are making sense and I am almost certain when The right people read this it will really help God bless all of you.

Gun found ten millimeters across the wooden table, gun had a wood grain handle, like something you see in old pistols, window blinds were not fully closed, the white ones

I was being told her grandfather was very protective of her, and if he wasn’t dead was watching over her. I think he is dead now but when it happened he wasn’t. I believe the grandfather did know who had done it and tried fighting but got no justice. He does or did blame somethings on the mom, but says that she did not kill her. I believe it to be a male friend of hers that did.

Looks like a “Justin/ Jim Bean” has brown hair, with light short bangs that are kind of scruffy idk if you can eve ncall them bangs but ya, his eyes are more bright than his hair but also a brownish color, caucasion. He was an older teen. Got date 1998 (april to sept) which would make that 17 yr difference not sure what that indicates but an important milestone.

When I read “Deanie Peters” Got words “Republic of Charleston”. Which to me sounds like Charleston, South Carolina. Matted woods area. Campfire. Dusk when it happened. Camping trip? The school she went to I can see is forest hills, but that is still not the campfire.

I do not believe the man that committed this crime had any former offenses as someone stated earlier. I will say that he was trouble, and what he wanted is what he got. He came from a decently privileged family, even so his mother could only do so much and his father did have an alcohol problem though he still managed to do well at his job. I feel the kid was one undeveloped psychological and lashed out. I do feel like they knew each other this is not just some stranger. I feel this guy was preppy in lifestyle, but not exactly preppy himself, he didn’t have much of his own identity. I am being told her had a younger brother. His brother I believe was 10-12 yrs old at the time, so they had bit of an age gap between them.

Again I think she was killed out in a wooded area, because I keep on seeing a camping trip. I would advise them if they can go back and look at any places she would of gone camping or talked about going camping ect, as well as questioning the other family if that’s possible. I am being told his father used to work on “avionics”…closest thing that means to me is possibly constructing of aircraft but I am not sure. I believe today his hair is black, but when the crime was committed he had brown hair similar to hers in the color, but it was short, but about a few inches still. And they did know each other even though their was a few years age difference she did not go kicking and screaming but this was suppose to be fun.

Also because I got college things, something about the parents not fully paying for school, doing with school costs that really made him blow a fuse. He was starting college or trying to.

Important piece of info: I am being told there is a blue background flyer with big yellow font, I believe the first letter starting with an F. This flyer was part of the decision to go camping. He had given her the flyer certainly a few weeks prior before leaving, said this would be a great get away for both of them. I believe if you can find that flyer that was hanging up in her room if they have it..a very important piece of info, also see a tele number to call on lower right hand side. I believe it to be an 1-800…number, possibly still working. This was a place where other people went as well if it’s advertised.

Lastly something about her not liking or not favoring Italian food. Which is odd considering I thought everyone loved Italian food!

I am also being told before the campfire, campgrounds, a few miles out there is a railroad crossing station.

Thanks Puridalan, you have been a good friend and yes I see many things that will help. ST

Ok this I what I got – The first part is just what came in very fast and immediately. The rest is normal questioning format used. Will add if anything more comes.

Janitor 1972

“Mosley head”

Strangled me

“Sweeping the lane”

Thumbs pressed into her throat. Pertiflicated my throat

“TX place starting with a C”

What happened on the day you went missing ?

“It’s wed morning. I went missing. 10:30am. I was filling a form. Duty tax. He thumb marked my throat. I couldn’t breathe. Broken windpipe it felt like, I swallowed for a min and choked.”

“He placed me in a car trunk” – the car is pale blue/silver, rough paint work in places. Find picture for reference (Since I don’t know American cars) old Cadillac ? that sort of style. The inside of the car had burgundy red brown coloured leather upholstery.

She knew this man in her life

And there was a bucket in the back seat, on the ground behind the passenger seat.

Again I get references to “Collect debt”. Debt collector?

Who was the debt collector?

“he was, He smashes the knees in.”

What does he look like, show me.

His navel is scared. Covered with a tattoo or wants to cover it with a tattoo. The scar looks about 4 inches long. Left hand side. His weight is average, on the bigger side in the belly.

He looks stocky, dark hair, Wears checked shirts and jeans with a builder look about him. Black jeans brown boots, crocodile boots.

He may be working as a janitor now. I see him with a mop wiping long a empty corridor hall, not sure what kind of building.

Alter ego and split personality I get with him – the other side of him is dressed in fashionable silver/grey light blue tint business suit. ( I struggle with colour sometimes) Black tie, white shirt. He feels like James Bond in his suit, that’s his demur and like he is untouchable and desired. The suit is the same colour as the car. He had a Elvis style haircut with that image too . Thick dark hair.

Randomly - “barker street boys” – look it up.

What happened the day you went missing?

Again references to collecting tax duty or something. This has to be something for you to look up, why are so many references to tax duty or debt collecting. Something ALONG these lines, I know I’m not picking it up completely correctly. But there is something about money or debt particularly on the day she went missing. I’m not convinced it was her debt or anything but you never know. It could be something he was into that she knew about him.

The eagles were playing. As in the group. Hotel California. Now I’m shown a red car parked outside on a street. Leafy Street. Red brick buildings. T junction ahead of the car, its parked on the left hand side. Alloys on the wheels were shiny metal hub caps, not spikes. Leafs are on the ground half turned yellow. That time of year.

The radio transmits the song.

The spiked drink – this trails off and then “cannabis resin” he loved them. Refences to drugs, again cannot get any more on the spiked drink.

“His head got battered by me. I’m pulling his hair.”

She did fight back.

Getting a lake scene where the body was taken in the car, she says something about how her spirit was released here. This could be either her words for it is where she was left or possibly she was alive up until this point and died here. Its dark, moonlit night. She says Forensics keep missing the part. There are bushes and a lot of heavy under growth and trees around the water’s edge, rural area. I’m shown a rolled up carpet. East coast.

Very good Anvil, all this info will be passed on to my site then to the detectives. Another great read. Thanks ST

Hi everybody, I am taking all reads from three sites and putting all in order and hopefully I will start to see exactly what happen to this girl. Any more people that would like to try I would appreciate it. Thanks ST

As I drive down the road listening to the 70's knowing Deanies favorite group was Meatloaf and hoping more vision more info would come thru from more people. Let's all make this happen. Let's solve one of West Michigans biggest case. I know we all can do.Thank you guys ST

Please do not let this site die. I will keep asking for more info. I know there are more people with insight on here. Come and say a few words. Thanks ST

Deanie Pyle peters..? Hmmm

A river. Fat then skinny. A lake maby.

A shoe baried in the mud at a bend downstream.

Investigators missed these connections because the group only hung out at these events.... Football game Mabey but they were not interested in watching the game.

He saw investigators talking to some of the group, then he tossed his cigerate and walked away and never came back.

He would also get really nervous when he ran into one of the other kids around town,

Find the missing older kid/guy that brought the goodies at these events. After she disappeared. He is your man.

A fanzi like relationship with the younger kids, possibly dealing.

This has been brought and I know about him.For some reason they did not arrest. They know where he lives and has interviewed him before.

Deanie Pyle peters..? Hmmm

A river. Fat then skinny. A lake maby.

A shoe baried in the mud at a bend downstream.

There is a connection with a river or lake.

There is a connection with a river or lake.

Looks like the man that did it hid the body and a few know where it is but are not talking. So figuring out who did it is not the case I was told. So figuring out where she is will be a big job. So please do not give up. The place we need to concentrate is by a river or a school house..

Looks like the man that did it hid the body and a few know where it is but are not talking. So figuring out who did it is not the case I was told. So figuring out where she is will be a big job. So please do not give up. The place we need to concentrate is by a river or a school house..

by the way I forgot to tell you earlier, the charlestone location..could be another word for "charles stone"...just fyi lik a creek named after it aka stony creek or forest..it is in a forest location though that I know for 100 percent fact. buried in the dirt orginally.

Edited by puridalan

by the way I forgot to tell you earlier, the charlestone location..could be another word for "charles stone"...just fyi lik a creek named after it aka stony creek or forest..it is in a forest location though that I know for 100 percent fact. buried in the dirt orginally.

I believe there is a stoneycreek very close. she lived by Thornapple River. I think she lived on Pebblebrook and stoneycreek connects to her street. Thanks

44 miles from location near Holland, near the bay or bayhore/circle that is on west slightly south of grand rapids.

I am also being told this was not were the body was originally discarded. I will say that from grand rapids to a place called fulton…or fulleton street, the murderer drove this direction because it was a ‘straight cut across town’. He said he know he wouldn’t be caught even though police were right there, because of it being straight infront said that if he drove straight and made less turns they would not suspect anyone, so he did it right or passed near a police station. Because I am seeing the car casually pass by the station with the alive victim in the car during that time. I am not sure if this was planned or just the only way to get to where the being needed.

I also got an important place called sounding like “avebegata” only thing that came up with waws ann arbor city council

onto ‘avebegata’ which leads further south and to the bayshore line, but still body in forested location near water section. I could not find a street name called ave begata, but it could mean avenaue beggeta or something not sure. All I know that word is important for location purposes. And I still say that ‘charles stone’ or Charleston is important as well.

Hi,

Thought i would research some of the things i came up with before like 'mosely head' and 'barker street boys'. I'm not really understanding what mosely head could be. It sounds like a place but have tried variations mossley, mossly, morsely...

Barker street boys is more interesting. I found this reference.

Baker Street Irregulars

"The Baker Street Irregulars are any of several different groups, all named after the original, from various Sherlock Holmes stories in which they are a gang of young street children whom Holmes often employs to aid his cases."

Sherlocks baker street irregulars may have been fictional, however it's a catch phrase term to describe 'watchers' 'spies' - this is interesting -

"The Special Operations Executive (SOE), tasked by Winston Churchill to "set Europe ablaze" during World War II, had their headquarters at 64 Baker Street and were often called "the Baker Street Irregulars"[1] after Sherlock Holmes's fictional group of boys employed "to go everywhere, see everything and overhear everyone," as they spied about London.[2]"

Source

Where am i going with this ? I don't know exactly yet. Not sure how it ties into this case or how to interpret that as we as psychic mediums deal with symbology as well. Any ideas what it could mean ?

Edited by AnVil

Dirt road.... Behind something out to the river. Something is under the deck. Not sure what this means. Look for "DP" carved on a tree or wood of some sort. Im not sure why the initials for Deanie Peters are there, but it's a clue.

Edited by Seeker79

Hi S T, sorry for taking so long to try I've been ill. I haven't practised in years and get when I try these sort of readings just more an empath view from the victim rather then direct stuff.

I feel she had a few good friends but she wasn't popular with the 'in' crowd, they used to tease her. She wanted to belong in with them. While playing innocent on the outside to family on the inside she was drawing herself closer to the wrong group.

I see a small/ medium river where these people would meet, it was like the track would lead to an open area where they would park, there was large stones around and then forest. You had to come in through the forest. Most of the group were much older seniors, she was playing with fire, out of her depth. She had been here before in the day time, smoking, drinking and weed passed around.

That night a guy she knew picked her up in a white/ off white type colour I think you call them "pick up trucks". They have like a drivers cabin and a flat bed at the back with sides and back. They were sharing beer and weed and this guy was like a star letterman she knew this would finally make her in being chosen by him. Light brown to medium brown hair, the eyes I'm confused about one minute I see bright blue then like a dead brown the same with the smile, melt a mothers heart to evil. I think he had real anger problems/ personality disorder? and the drinking didn't help I hear the name "Chuck" or a Ch sound.

He put the moves on her, they were on the flat back and when she refused they fought and while on her back he grabbed at her near her shoulders and kept slamming her head hard into the metal tray, by the time he reached up to her throat she didn't really feel anything. He took her body into the forest I feel it's pines and then went and got 3 friends or more like others who he ruled over and they all went back and buried her. She lays under the ground covered with green pine needles.

One of the boys still feels much guilt for not saying something and I feel his name is actually very similar to Deans it may even also be Dean or in his surname. He's obviously a man now but I think he still lives near the area and goes every so often to the grave in genuine sorrow. His hair now is salt and pepper, if you need more on him I can try.

Hi S T, sorry for taking so long to try I've been ill. I haven't practised in years and get when I try these sort of readings just more an empath view from the victim rather then direct stuff.

I feel she had a few good friends but she wasn't popular with the 'in' crowd, they used to tease her. She wanted to belong in with them. While playing innocent on the outside to family on the inside she was drawing herself closer to the wrong group.

I see a small/ medium river where these people would meet, it was like the track would lead to an open area where they would park, there was large stones around and then forest. You had to come in through the forest. Most of the group were much older seniors, she was playing with fire, out of her depth. She had been here before in the day time, smoking, drinking and weed passed around.

That night a guy she knew picked her up in a white/ off white type colour I think you call them "pick up trucks". They have like a drivers cabin and a flat bed at the back with sides and back. They were sharing beer and weed and this guy was like a star letterman she knew this would finally make her in being chosen by him. Light brown to medium brown hair, the eyes I'm confused about one minute I see bright blue then like a dead brown the same with the smile, melt a mothers heart to evil. I think he had real anger problems/ personality disorder? and the drinking didn't help I hear the name "Chuck" or a Ch sound.

He put the moves on her, they were on the flat back and when she refused they fought and while on her back he grabbed at her near her shoulders and kept slamming her head hard into the metal tray, by the time he reached up to her throat she didn't really feel anything. He took her body into the forest I feel it's pines and then went and got 3 friends or more like others who he ruled over and they all went back and buried her. She lays under the ground covered with green pine needles.

One of the boys still feels much guilt for not saying something and I feel his name is actually very similar to Deans it may even also be Dean or in his surname. He's obviously a man now but I think he still lives near the area and goes every so often to the grave in genuine sorrow. His hair now is salt and pepper, if you need more on him I can try.

Thanks and I will be adding this to my site. I am getting a better picture of what happen. There is a place I have to check out but a snow storm is coming. Thanks St

Dirt road.... Behind something out to the river. Something is under the deck. Not sure what this means. Look for "DP" carved on a tree or wood of some sort. Im not sure why the initials for Deanie Peters are there, but it's a clue.

I will look around at all the tres. Thanks ST

Hi,

Thought i would research some of the things i came up with before like 'mosely head' and 'barker street boys'. I'm not really understanding what mosely head could be. It sounds like a place but have tried variations mossley, mossly, morsely...

Barker street boys is more interesting. I found this reference.

Baker Street Irregulars

"The Baker Street Irregulars are any of several different groups, all named after the original, from various Sherlock Holmes stories in which they are a gang of young street children whom Holmes often employs to aid his cases."

Sherlocks baker street irregulars may have been fictional, however it's a catch phrase term to describe 'watchers' 'spies' - this is interesting -

"The Special Operations Executive (SOE), tasked by Winston Churchill to "set Europe ablaze" during World War II, had their headquarters at 64 Baker Street and were often called "the Baker Street Irregulars"[1] after Sherlock Holmes's fictional group of boys employed "to go everywhere, see everything and overhear everyone," as they spied about London.[2]"

Source

Where am i going with this ? I don't know exactly yet. Not sure how it ties into this case or how to interpret that as we as psychic mediums deal with symbology as well. Any ideas what it could mean ?

They was a gang of boys that were connected so that makes sense. Thanks ST

44 miles from location near Holland, near the bay or bayhore/circle that is on west slightly south of grand rapids.

I am also being told this was not were the body was originally discarded. I will say that from grand rapids to a place called fulton…or fulleton street, the murderer drove this direction because it was a ‘straight cut across town’. He said he know he wouldn’t be caught even though police were right there, because of it being straight infront said that if he drove straight and made less turns they would not suspect anyone, so he did it right or passed near a police station. Because I am seeing the car casually pass by the station with the alive victim in the car during that time. I am not sure if this was planned or just the only way to get to where the being needed.

I also got an important place called sounding like “avebegata” only thing that came up with waws ann arbor city council

onto ‘avebegata’ which leads further south and to the bayshore line, but still body in forested location near water section. I could not find a street name called ave begata, but it could mean avenaue beggeta or something not sure. All I know that word is important for location purposes. And I still say that ‘charles stone’ or Charleston is important as well.

Fulton is a very long road and it has been brought up before in another read. Fromthe school to Fulton is about 3 minutes to 5. I will add this to my site. Thanks Pur

What ever you would like to add would be great. Thanks

o

ul

If you lived there. Go to the spot that all the kids hung out, smoked, and made-out. She was lured there. Get pictures 360 degrees then post them.

If you lived there. Go to the spot that all the kids hung out, smoked, and made-out. She was lured there. Get pictures 360 degrees then post them.

It is private property but I have a google map of it now.

It is private property but I have a google map of it now.

I will be in that area Monday I believe and I will sneak around the side. and go back there. There is a pond back there.