Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

If you lived there. Go to the spot that all the kids hung out, smoked, and made-out. She was lured there. Get pictures 360 degrees then post them.

Seeker79 I have a site where I am putting this all on if anyone would like to see, Pm I have a lot of responses building up everyday.

If there is a pond at this spot a.k.a the 'lake' i mentioned or water/river that many have also mentioned, then looking forward to seeing an image to see if 1. it matches and 2. mark the specific spot where the body is.

If there is a pond at this spot a.k.a the 'lake' i mentioned or water/river that many have also mentioned, then looking forward to seeing an image to see if 1. it matches and 2. mark the specific spot where the body is.

Monday I will take pics but we just got 8 inches of snow. Hopefully it will still work.

Like the others said I'm also looking forward to seeing images of the area to see if they match.

I just had a look on google maps to try to locate the area, it's obviously all changed now so many expensive houses on the river instead. Casade Spring drive 2254 via google earth to me shows the rocks and sand/ dirt natural area I think they use to go to. I can't tell what trees they are though, though they're big and green still thick there. The river wasn't also that dirty looking was it?

Also our schooling system is different then yours so I'm talking seniors that would somehow have known her. Did any High school in the area wear red letterman jackets back then?

Edited by Tia

Yes. I'm still getting the same phrases

"come on"

" let's get out of here"

" these things take forever any way. I'll have you back before it's over"

Then

" shut up!"

"stop crying!"

Then I also get a strangulation

I keep seeing a shape.... It is almost like a sledge hammer. But it's not a sledge hammer. Its something else entirely.

Edited by Seeker79

Like the others said I'm also looking forward to seeing images of the area to see if they match.

I just had a look on google maps to try to locate the area, it's obviously all changed now so many expensive houses on the river instead. Casade Spring drive 2254 via google earth to me shows the rocks and sand/ dirt natural area I think they use to go to. I can't tell what trees they are though, though they're big and green still thick there. The river wasn't also that dirty looking was it?

Also our schooling system is different then yours so I'm talking seniors that would somehow have known her. Did any High school in the area wear red letterman jackets back then?

Forest Hills was the name of the school.

S T, I know she went to Forrest Hills middle school, but was there a school that wore red letterman jackets? Was it Forrest Hills senior school is that what you meant?

Also to the other part I still believe the death happened near water, though the killer may have come from a farm. Was there a lot of rural areas outside of town back then?

S T, I know she went to Forrest Hills middle school, but was there a school that wore red letterman jackets? Was it Forrest Hills senior school is that what you meant?

Also to the other part I still believe the death happened near water, though the killer may have come from a farm. Was there a lot of rural areas outside of town back then?

Yes a farm has been brought up many times. I went to an old farm home and researched it. I will give you a discription. in front of the home there were many gardens that were being taken care of by a person that was a little slow a female. To the right of the two story home was a big red barn and behind was a garage. basement was a Michigan basement and inside the basement was a box like where i think the stored food. the steps had no risers and they were close to the stone left wall. Some of the gardens were shaped in hearts. This girl booby trapped the yard if you came thru a certain area with a vehicle your tire would be flat. Like she was protecting something.

Edited by sensitive touch

I'm not psychic. I did get a big jump though starting to read this. Immediately I thought it was about drugs. And then I kept thinking. It's not a pond. It's not a track. It's either a roller skating rink or an ice skating rink. The man who took her worked there. No idea. Only posting in case one of the real psychics pick up on anything from it. I hold her in my prayers.

I'm not psychic. I did get a big jump though starting to read this. Immediately I thought it was about drugs. And then I kept thinking. It's not a pond. It's not a track. It's either a roller skating rink or an ice skating rink. The man who took her worked there. No idea. Only posting in case one of the real psychics pick up on anything from it. I hold her in my prayers.

Thanks Cassea.

Hi,

Baker Street Irregulars

Source

Where am i going with this ? I don't know exactly yet. Not sure how it ties into this case or how to interpret that as we as psychic mediums deal with symbology as well. Any ideas what it could mean ?

My wife wants to know if the

It sounds like a place but have tried variations mossley, mossly, morsely...

could be mausoleum? Like a burial building in a cemetary.

I think the Baker Street Irregulars is a reference to sensitive touch enlisting you guys as a group to gather the needed information. Sure sounds like you are on the right track Anval.

Was the car you saw what Auzzies call a "yank tank"?--full sized, the length of our older cars.

Edited by encouraged

Yes. I'm still getting the same phrases

"come on"

" let's get out of here"

" these things take forever any way. I'll have you back before it's over"

Then

" shut up!"

"stop crying!"

Then I also get a strangulation

I keep seeing a shape.... It is almost like a sledge hammer. But it's not a sledge hammer. Its something else entirely.

Perhaps a car body repair rubber hammer, do you think?

It does not take a psychic, to help on this case. I have lots of info and a site you can look at all the responses. pm me and I will send it. Thanks ST

Possibly... There is a sense of urgency associated with it. Like it's got to be done now.... Before they see it or something. Mabye she kicked a vehicle in a struggled and dented it.... I don't know. Maybe they/him hit her with it and it needed to be repaired.

But I feel like it's bigger slmost like a structure.... A building maybe.

It's a square with something that looks like a handle comeing from the bottom. It's wood. And "DP" is carved on it. Maby by Somone who feels guilty.

Edited by Seeker79

It's a square with something that looks like a handle comeing from the bottom. It's wood. And "DP" is carved on it. Maby by Somone who feels guilty.

[/quote

Good minds are coming up with good stuff. Thanks

There are so many people negative about what I am trying to do here. But I will not give up because of it. I believe all of you guys have helped me and some people I have worked with. So thank you.

Why are people being negative? I swear if the police haven't solved the case in all this time I hardly think anything we say is going to interfere with the investigation.

We're only a group of people trying to help and I think if you add up what's been said here and other spots you'll find a lot of the same things have been picked up by quite a few people, coincident or not?

Yes Tia, I think we have done an excellent job. What is weird I worked this case with people and at the time they very interested in me. I am just going to ignore cause info is really getting out.thanks

My wife wants to know if the

could be mausoleum? Like a burial building in a cemetary.

I think the Baker Street Irregulars is a reference to sensitive touch enlisting you guys as a group to gather the needed information. Sure sounds like you are on the right track Anval.

Was the car you saw what Auzzies call a "yank tank"?--full sized, the length of our older cars.

Thank you encouraged it was good to hear some thought on this. Sounding out the word mau-sol-eum - it could well fit. Could this include any type of burriel or cemetery space? Maybe an old sacred space.

Yank tank made me laugh! but i looked it up and yes you're spot on, that's the shape of vehicle i saw. ST check out what a yank tank looks like.

Okay, so a few nights ago i had a dream of which i remember a few points. One was that i become conscious (not in my body) of being in a laid out position in a tight space where i could barely move. I started to feel claustrophobic and tried to move my body (which was not really my body) further up to get some head space. The space was not large enough to sit up right in, which is badly what i wanted to do. I felt bound, which probably means tied up and restricted. It felt like i was in a attic/loft/low basement space. Like you could not even stand up in this space if you wanted to. It was a crawl height level space. In the dream there was 2 males. One was called David, the other unknown. I feel they were brothers or so close they were like bros. The one called David had brown hair, short around the ears, more hair higher stepped ontop. He had the colouring that he would have been blonde as a kid and grew darker as he got older. Big eyes and probably considered cute by the ladies. He looked in his 20's in this view. But could have been late teens to late 20's.. I don't remember what he was saying it was just that he knew i/she was there. I feel this part of the course of events was simply a holding space, she was still alive but barely. Either being drugged or badly injured, although i felt no pain. I still stand by what i originally saw as the final rest place so to speak and in thinking over what encouraged said/his wife - The spot by the water was ironically a peaceful setting/place.

This is just a reflection of what I've been trying to piece together in the last week. I know it doesn't add anything brand new, but sometimes things have to come in instalments and then more will come once told. So i respect that's how spirit works.

ST as for people reacting negativity to what you're doing, people only ever come from a negative place when they are feeling threatened or scared. Most likely they simply don't understand where you are coming from, and that so often shifts others into a position of suspect and fear. Some people really do not like that others can 'see' things. Keep up the good work chap, you're not not offensive with your doing at all.

edit to add - when i looked at the coordinates of the location, i had a resounding NO for being the final place. I do not feel that pond is the lake i saw. But my interest goes to the one labled Austin.

Edited by AnVil

Thank you encouraged it was good to hear some thought on this. Sounding out the word mau-sol-eum - it could well fit. Could this include any type of burriel or cemetery space? Maybe an old sacred space.

Yank tank made me laugh! but i looked it up and yes you're spot on, that's the shape of vehicle i saw. ST check out what a yank tank looks like.

Okay, so a few nights ago i had a dream of which i remember a few points. One was that i become conscious (not in my body) of being in a laid out position in a tight space where i could barely move. I started to feel claustrophobic and tried to move my body (which was not really my body) further up to get some head space. The space was not large enough to sit up right in, which is badly what i wanted to do. I felt bound, which probably means tied up and restricted. It felt like i was in a attic/loft/low basement space. Like you could not even stand up in this space if you wanted to. It was a crawl height level space. In the dream there was 2 males. One was called David, the other unknown. I feel they were brothers or so close they were like bros. The one called David had brown hair, short around the ears, more hair higher stepped ontop. He had the colouring that he would have been blonde as a kid and grew darker as he got older. Big eyes and probably considered cute by the ladies. He looked in his 20's in this view. But could have been late teens to late 20's.. I don't remember what he was saying it was just that he knew i/she was there. I feel this part of the course of events was simply a holding space, she was still alive but barely. Either being drugged or badly injured, although i felt no pain. I still stand by what i originally saw as the final rest place so to speak and in thinking over what encouraged said/his wife - The spot by the water was ironically a peaceful setting/place.

This is just a reflection of what I've been trying to piece together in the last week. I know it doesn't add anything brand new, but sometimes things have to come in instalments and then more will come once told. So i respect that's how spirit works.

ST as for people reacting negativity to what you're doing, people only ever come from a negative place when they are feeling threatened or scared. Most likely they simply don't understand where you are coming from, and that so often shifts others into a position of suspect and fear. Some people really do not like that others can 'see' things. Keep up the good work chap, you're not not offensive with your doing at all.

edit to add - when i looked at the coordinates of the location, i had a resounding NO for being the final place. I do not feel that pond is the lake i saw. But my interest goes to the one labled Austin.

Interesting I had another person drive by a grave yard yesterday and had a feeling she was in a grave their. Ada cemetary was the place. And years ago when I was a paranormal investigator I got really sick there for some reason. I will look up what you said.

I don't know if its a cemetery or not, if it was one i would go with saying it was a sacred space, forgotten. What i do stand by is it being near water, undergrowth, bushes, trees. Close to the water edge and looking up over the water if you were to stand there at standing height, you would see nothing but a rural scene to the horizon over the water.

Edited by AnVil

I don't know if its a cemetery or not, if it was one i would go with saying it was a sacred space, forgotten. What i do stand by is it being near water, undergrowth, bushes, trees. Close to the water edge and looking up over the water if you were to stand there at standing height, you would see nothing but a rural scene to the horizon over the water.

Yes!!!!! But it has also been built over. Something man made is over it. Now there is something on that spot. I keep feeling like it's similar to the walkways and sitting areas built by the wetlands in my area by corporations for their employees. Something that wasn't around 30 years ago though. A board walk Mabey. Maby that was the reference to a deck I got before. This place has signifigance. Somone goes there annualy to remember and may have carved those letters into it. Look for a corprate building or large business. If it is close to water. Look and see if they have built anything there.