Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

Thank you encouraged it was good to hear some thought on this. Sounding out the word mau-sol-eum - it could well fit. Could this include any type of burriel or cemetery space? Maybe an old sacred space.

arrow3.gifView: MAUSOLEUM

I have bolded and italicized the use that most people in America understand it to mean.

mausoleum

mau·so·le·um

noun \?mo?-s?-'le-?m, ?mo?-z?-\

plural mau·so·leums or -lea

Definition of MAUSOLEUM

1 : a large tomb; especially : a usually stone building with places for entombment of the dead above ground

2 : a large gloomy building or room

Origin of MAUSOLEUM

Middle English, from Latin, from Greek mausoleion, from Mausolos Mausolus who died about 353 b.c., as ruler of Caria

First Known Use: 15th century

Other Architecture Terms

buttress, casita, cornice, fanlight, garret, lintel, parapet, pilaster, plinth

Rhymes with MAUSOLEUM

athenaeum, coliseum, colosseum, hypogeum, wax museum

Learn More About MAUSOLEUM

Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about "mausoleum"

Sorry about the double posts. i had to go do something and come back.

My disclaimer: I am not psychic, but just trying to suggest places that it sounds like you are describing. If I take what your have further said and try to apply it to a typical way things are from my experiences then I get the following conjectures:

The corporate and the cemetery grounds have similarities. A gazebo or a mausoleum near a small, marsh-like area; or a creek; or a pond--especially a lily pad pond--are frequent landscaping themes if the place is spacious enough for such a landscape design. I have also seen such a landscape design accompany museums and the estates of really rich folks. That includes Graceland-like places; Will Rogers Museum and resting place, etc.

Now taking that into a kind of scene that AnVil has further described as being rural, I would be on the lookout additionally for a retreat, church camp, remote resort, private rural academy, even country club, with the above characteristics that has been abandoned because of going out of business.

Maybe that would be helpful. i'll thank Sharon when she get home for her contribution for you guys.

May you continue to be a blessing to her family.

Sorry about the double posts. i had to go do something and come back.

My disclaimer: I am not psychic, but just trying to suggest places that it sounds like you are describing. If I take what your have further said and try to apply it to a typical way things are from my experiences then I get the following conjectures:

The corporate and the cemetery grounds have similarities. A gazebo or a mausoleum near a small, marsh-like area; or a creek; or a pond--especially a lily pad pond--are frequent landscaping themes if the place is spacious enough for such a landscape design. I have also seen such a landscape design accompany museums and the estates of really rich folks. That includes Graceland-like places; Will Rogers Museum and resting place, etc.

Now taking that into a kind of scene that AnVil has further described as being rural, I would be on the lookout additionally for a retreat, church camp, remote resort, private rural academy, even country club, with the above characteristics that has been abandoned because of going out of business.

Maybe that would be helpful. i'll thank Sharon when she get home for her contribution for you guys.

May you continue to be a blessing to her family.

Thanks and I will add all this to my site. Plus there is a story that she was buried at a Marine camp. Maybe this will fit in the equation. Thanks St

If you want more info about Deanie she has facebook lots of people that has worked on the case is on their.Come on and like the page and check out the stories. Her sister just came on and her friends are there to.

Tomorrow night I will be posting some pics of a few areas of interest. I would love some feed back when I put them up. Thanks Rick

A lot of pic's will be up, but not labeled Thanks Slick

Edited by sensitive touch

325 has my intrest. What is it?

325 has my intrest. What is it?

This is an area to sit and look at a park and look at he the dam and the river. Thornapple river. 3 minutes from her home.

All these areas have a story to them. I am waiting for someone to pick up on something I don't have.

I will have to read more into the photos later. But I spent 40 seconds on it and got this. I am about to give you the two most important pictures of all of them.

Can of tuna and beer, small dog and someone or something named ‘peppie or peppy” White truck.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/343.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/336.jpg

next most important image

will update later

I will have to read more into the photos later. But I spent 40 seconds on it and got this. I am about to give you the two most important pictures of all of them.

Can of tuna and beer, small dog and someone or something named ‘peppie or peppy” White truck.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/343.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/336.jpg

next most important image

will update later

Thanks and I will tell in pm what these places are. So I won't mess with any other reads. ST

st,

Keep up the great work. Your doing an amazing job, dont let anyone tell you differently.

D

Thank you, and I will adding more pic's next week when I get to other places of interests. Thanks to thsi great site and the great people on here helping out. ST

Does anybody know what the black image is at the top of pic 331. Of course I need the expert picture or whoeverknows what made that black circle. Thanks ST

This is what has came thru on reads about places.

1. Kalamazoo.

2. Near the water.

3. Restrooms.

4. Large single tree.

5. large rock.

6. Southview.

7. Fulton.

8. Kmart.

9. There's a ladder.

10. Restaurant.

11. Airport.

12. The castle.

13. Her neighborhood.

14. Thornapple River.

15. Big circle.

16. Deer Shack.

17. Beechum ST

18. Golfview.

19. Holly Wall.

20. On a trail

21. Train tracks.

22. Old factories.

24. West Fourth ST.

25. T4109.

26. Hammond Bay.

27. Daggett.

28. 4500, 900.

29. School house.

30. A DP carved in a tree.

31. Area thru the woods and a big rock.

32. Two references to being under a home near the school.

33. A place that was once used but is closed down now old camp.

34. Under concrete..

These are names that came thru on reads.

John, Jim, Lisa, Sue , Marvin, Jessie, David , Martin, Randy, Reed, Charlie, Christine, Mr. Charmin, Lucy, Julie Simpson, Janna, Tom, Paul, Cathy, Melivi, Clar, Gino, Bryan, Ryan, Miranda, Don, Chip, Jack, Daggett, Doug, Jimmy, Steven, Harrison, Roxanne, Beechum, Ron, Skyler, Ray, Rick, Karen, Bruce, Billy, Olivet, Kim, Donna,Jeffry, Ronald, Cody, Tiffany, Megan, Miss Donnelly, Teressa, Emma, Austin Mitchell, Nanct Mcdougal, Bubba, Olivia, Justin.

These names cames up more than once on different people.

David, Paul, Julie, Melvin, Jessie, Ron, Tom, Daggett, Sue.

Thanks for that S T I feel like I'm going to vomit the pure evil that poured out of the first picture. When my stomach settles I'll try to read something off it.

Also piccie 340 is that the river behind the tree and in spring / summer do the trees become lush with greenery?

Also still feel sick, can you access that house, who owns it?

This is just what I got.... It looks like a church so pure, meant to be safe, but as soon as you enter those doors the build up of evil is awaiting to assault you. So much darkness within the house, it consumes you almost before you enter the first room. Physical violence, yelling part of everyone that lives there it's normal for them.

Did Deanie ever go there? I see her pounding at the window, she's connected to one of the energies in this house....it's a bad place.

The black thing, a finger maybe I also noticed white energy streams which are more then likely sunlight, they're just near where I see Deanie but they can't enter. I hope no one in there practised dark things because I rarely feel physically sick unless there's really bad energy connected. I literally couldn't pick up anything on the rest because of the influence this first photo had on me.

Edited by Tia

340 is a tree that looked and was told by a tree expert there was something nailed or carved in the tree to hurt it that way. There is a lot to this story I will pm you if you would like. The first pic I see the streams around the home. I will pm you the info here to. Thanks for looking. St

Still on 325.

Stairs... Rocks... Water.... What's behind you,

" sometimes I feel like j don't have a partner, some times I feel like I'm all alone"

"under the bridge down town is where I drew some blood...".

I'm hearing the intro to "under the bridge"

In the the standard version of that song angles are singing that last set of lines. Angles and spirits communicate with multiple meanings.

Bar.. Or restaurant... References to the movie the highlander " there can be only one" ( I'm not sure what that is)

Still on 325.

Stairs... Rocks... Water.... What's behind you,

" sometimes I feel like j don't have a partner, some times I feel like I'm all alone"

"under the bridge down town is where I drew some blood...".

I'm hearing the intro to "under the bridge"

In the the standard version of that song angles are singing that last set of lines. Angles and spirits communicate with multiple meanings.

Bar.. Or restaurant... References to the movie the highlander " there can be only one" ( I'm not sure what that is)

Here you go.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/324.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/326.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/320.jpg

Let's get a look under that bridge. Referencing that movie " the one".... Or " the highland" or " the gathering "

Is under this bridge a gathering place?