Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

Let's get a look under that bridge. Referencing that movie " the one".... Or " the highland" or " the gathering "

Is under this bridge a gathering place?

I do not think it is. There is a dam there and across from the dam is a bridge but no stories so far of that happening at this place. Thanks ST

I do not think it is. There is a dam there and across from the dam is a bridge but no stories so far of that happening at this place. Thanks ST

Not happening just things pictures right now. Bread crumbs. If she was dumped it would have been below dams so that currents could tak her and no one would be dredging around the places that are stagnant above the dam. Can you walk on that dam?

Not happening just things pictures right now. Bread crumbs. If she was dumped it would have been below dams so that currents could tak her and no one would be dredging around the places that are stagnant above the dam. Can you walk on that dam?

I will check it out maybe tomorrow. The dam was brought up by another person before.

Edited by sensitive touch

Anything repeating about what I told you a long time ago?

About time you came on to visit me. I have your stuff posted on my site to. You first info fits with my research and I believe what you saw is one of the stories of how it happen. Yepper but if you look at the pic's something new might come thru because they all are a part of her story. See ya

Funny photo 320 made me think of La Bete, the Beast of Gevauden, killing so many innocent children.

Does that place have a connection to where Deanie spent time as well? The statue mightn't have been there when she disappeared.

Funny photo 320 made me think of La Bete, the Beast of Gevauden, killing so many innocent children.

Does that place have a connection to where Deanie spent time as well? The statue mightn't have been there when she disappeared.

It was an interest by another talented person. Parks have always been part of the investigation. Just thought I would throw it out there. As far as I know this area has not been a part in her investigation yet. Thanks St

I'm not going to be evil and post my meditative response to this. It's dreadful and empty. I feel that she is gone.. That's all I will say.

I'm not going to be evil and post my meditative response to this. It's dreadful and empty. I feel that she is gone.. That's all I will say.

Thanks Nikki.

Hatch blew me away with the disciption of the home I had researched years ago. To bad it got torn down.

Hatch blew me away with the disciption of the home I had researched years ago. To bad it got torn down.

Thanks ST, I'm sure you're going to find her, in a short while!!! I don't think she's buried deep and I think cadaver dogs will be able to find her once you get a good location. I still keep going back to that white frame thing.

Where does the path on photo 47 lead too? I'm drawn to that pic more than any. Are any of those pics near the lake? Because I only have a lake view in mind from all this.

Thanks ST, I'm sure you're going to find her, in a short while!!! I don't think she's buried deep and I think cadaver dogs will be able to find her once you get a good location. I still keep going back to that white frame thing.

Can you tell me which picture you are talking about again?

Where does the path on photo 47 lead too? I'm drawn to that pic more than any. Are any of those pics near the lake? Because I only have a lake view in mind from all this.

I will try to check on the water as I drive by next time.

I really appreciate everybodies effort. But something tells me this is not working. So I am going to back off. I need to get her off my mind. It is causing me to many sleepless nights and I can not get her out of my mind. Thanks ST

Sometimes we all feel we need a break and when we take a break we feel better and I rethink my decisions on how I need to handle what I am doing. I always come back to wanting to work on her case. I am going to take it slow and keep working at a pace it won't hurt me. Thanks everyone. ST

Sometimes we all feel we need a break and when we take a break we feel better and I rethink my decisions on how I need to handle what I am doing. I always come back to wanting to work on her case. I am going to take it slow and keep working at a pace it won't hurt me. Thanks everyone. ST

Meditate on he information in the early morning hours. Let sit and ferment. Something will come together on it's own one morning.