Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

I appreciate all the people coming on and if you have anything to add I thank you for it. ST

hey,

look i am really sorry for your loss, its awful. but i honestly dont think a psychic is gonna help here.

using profiling you'll find that:

1 - its been 27 years, the chances are that the guys in his late fifites to early sixties, i cannot imagine him younger.

2 - the guys most likely spent time in the nearest prison to the incident. kidnapping, assault, public exposure, (these are the ones reoccuring on his list)

its highly possible that he has been found out for a similar crime, anyone within the next five years in that area of that age that went missing will most likely have been taken by the same person. killers that take chances like this DO NOT leave there home towns to kill. Its a crime of oppertunity, which indicates he knew the person and watched them, or is possibly someone suffering from mental illness. (any local suicides soon after?)

3 - without a doubt the killer is male, white and around 25 - 35 in age.

4 - he wouldnt have tried to lure her away, he most likly struck hard and fast considering the short time of disappearance. this indicates a male of average to above average strength, possibly a wife beater if married. but very arrogant and aggressive.

5 - it would appear this person acted alone considering the amount of money offered for any information, most duo's or murderes have an active and passive dynamic, which in further years would have the passive offer the active up for reward money.

i find it highly likey this was part of a series of killings, he had clearly gotten a technique that was fairly safe to assume he would get away.

look for killers or kidnappers know to local police, of ten years either side of the incident.

im sorry i cant be of much help.

Info on the pic's 331 and 332 was a place that Deanie was supposed of been at the parties that were held in the woods there.

316 was Deanie's home she lived in when she went missing. 318 is the left side of her home.

Edited by sensitive touch

340 and 339 was a place of interest where people would come out to this guys place late at night and leave ballons and floweres in the woods. And till this day he still gets them.

Pic 40 41 43 was a place of interest. She was supposed of been connected to this property. There used to be an old home in front of the garage and this is the home that was described by two talented people.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the last place that Deanie was spotted and/or last seen?

That type of information is quite useful but you failed to tell us.

Where is the last place that Deanie was spotted and/or last seen?

That type of information is quite useful but you failed to tell us.

She was last seen at her brothers wrestling match. She asked her mom to use the restroom and that was the last time anyone saw her. At her school.

She was last seen at her brothers wrestling match. She asked her mom to use the restroom and that was the last time anyone saw her. At her school.

Anvil, there was a Mosley connected to the person they thought hit her with a car. So that must be where Mosley came thru. And there is a place where there is a a lot of brush and railroad tracks and a camping site on Grand river road and snow ave.

Someone mentioned a person coming back to the "grave" and feeling remorse because he was involved thus explains the weird shrine that is always left, this is where the body can be found.

I am not a psychic but, I get the feeling that Deanie knew her killer quite well so much that she trusted him. She was doing things drugs, drinking, seeing an older guy (20s) and her parents did not know and would not have approved so she pretended nothing was going on. She saw this young man I am thinking early 20s age range 20-25 while she went outside to smoke her parents didn't approve of her smoking but, they knew and thought it was her decision and she would out grow it. Deanie upon seeing this guy was pressured with "come on" and promised she'd be back in time before the match was over with. Thus the other person getting the reading of these things last forever, you'll have time. I am not getting anything from the events leading to her death, other than strangulation was involved it was not done on purpose and their was a huge cover up. I think that some of her friends (close friends) may know something more than what they realize they know and if they were to be questioned about an older guy than they would be able to pin point the guy who committed the crime. Also, from personal experience things sometimes get out of hand while there is drugs and alcohol involved and we can wake up the next day or even minutes after the event wishing and praying to God that it didn't happen. I wish I could be able to read more into this than what I have but, I think that the police need to at least put forward the effort to assume the property because, I am 120% sure that this is where the body lies maybe not in the exact spot but, close by.

Edit: Another question, this property where the shrine is today, what use to be there was there an open woods, with lots of trees - like an abandoned area - a place where people came to have sex and drugs. Another thing that keeps coming to mind is that Deanie was refusing to do something, sex perhaps with this guy and this is why the altercation began. Also, was her mother ever made to feel guilty because, she was the last one to see her daughter alive, I have a sense of a lot of anger being directed at the mother after the fact and people saying to her that she was to blame for what had happened or the mother herself thinking if only I had stopped her from going outside.

Edited by jessicajaletta

Thanks Guy's and Gal's I have a feeling someone close is not telling the truth. I will keep plugging at it. ST

Someone mentioned a person coming back to the "grave" and feeling remorse because he was involved thus explains the weird shrine that is always left, this is where the body can be found.

I am not a psychic but, I get the feeling that Deanie knew her killer quite well so much that she trusted him. She was doing things drugs, drinking, seeing an older guy (20s) and her parents did not know and would not have approved so she pretended nothing was going on. She saw this young man I am thinking early 20s age range 20-25 while she went outside to smoke her parents didn't approve of her smoking but, they knew and thought it was her decision and she would out grow it. Deanie upon seeing this guy was pressured with "come on" and promised she'd be back in time before the match was over with. Thus the other person getting the reading of these things last forever, you'll have time. I am not getting anything from the events leading to her death, other than strangulation was involved it was not done on purpose and their was a huge cover up. I think that some of her friends (close friends) may know something more than what they realize they know and if they were to be questioned about an older guy than they would be able to pin point the guy who committed the crime. Also, from personal experience things sometimes get out of hand while there is drugs and alcohol involved and we can wake up the next day or even minutes after the event wishing and praying to God that it didn't happen. I wish I could be able to read more into this than what I have but, I think that the police need to at least put forward the effort to assume the property because, I am 120% sure that this is where the body lies maybe not in the exact spot but, close by.

Edit: Another question, this property where the shrine is today, what use to be there was there an open woods, with lots of trees - like an abandoned area - a place where people came to have sex and drugs. Another thing that keeps coming to mind is that Deanie was refusing to do something, sex perhaps with this guy and this is why the altercation began. Also, was her mother ever made to feel guilty because, she was the last one to see her daughter alive, I have a sense of a lot of anger being directed at the mother after the fact and people saying to her that she was to blame for what had happened or the mother herself thinking if only I had stopped her from going outside.

Bingo.

I have been extremely busy the last month with my job. And all the snow will be melting so I will be out researching more areas of interest very soon. Thanks Seeker for coming back on. ST

Edited by sensitive touch

^ That's exactly what I was getting. I'd look at the school Janitor.

Or one of her friends.

The janitor was so busy that night that even if he did see something he doesn't recall. It is not the janitor who is the killer, he was a suspect for awhile, but he is not the killer.

Her best friend knows something, this is either a life long friend or a person she recently met that she confined in a lot - this girl is around the same age as Deanie, maybe a few years older.

Also, if the area is assumed DNA testing will catch our killer, DNA is still present on her body because, while they were careful to hide the body after the fact during the murder the killer was not careful because, it was an accident.

Edited by jessicajaletta

Jessica, you basically described what I'd picked up as well, except for the age of the guy. I hope Deanie gets found soon to allow all her family to say goodbye and let her spirit rest.

• Like 1

This mystery of what happen to her has really made many people think real hard. Was it a big cover up or a spur of the moment. Only time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I will be out trying for more info this week. So back on the case. Thanks everyone.

i'm led to believe 1st may 1978, body has evidence buried with her, the killer is still walking about.

she was a lady of the night. (noth'n wrong with that).

with that my friend tells me leave it at that.

some things are best left as they are.

CIA's best can find anyone anytime as they do often, but there are rules in this process(es) of finding such victims, and i'm not talking from the human side of things either.

Hi Matt :)

Thanks Matt, I will add your info to my site. I really feel this case is more than some kids fighting over a guy.

• 3 weeks later...