Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

Hi everyone, some interesting stuff I am started to really connect with these reads. I will send anyone an email private but I have to keep it out of the public eye. Thanks for all of your hard work. Thanks ST

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Ok this I what I got The first part is just what came in very fast and immediately. The rest is normal questioning format used. Will add if anything more comes.

Janitor 1972

"Mosley head"

Strangled me

"Sweeping the lane"

Thumbs pressed into her throat. Pertiflicated my throat

"TX place starting with a C"

What happened on the day you went missing ?

"It's wed morning. I went missing. 10:30am. I was filling a form. Duty tax. He thumb marked my throat. I couldn't breathe. Broken windpipe it felt like, I swallowed for a min and choked."

"He placed me in a car trunk" the car is pale blue/silver, rough paint work in places. Find picture for reference (Since I don't know American cars) old Cadillac ? that sort of style. The inside of the car had burgundy red brown coloured leather upholstery.

She knew this man in her life

And there was a bucket in the back seat, on the ground behind the passenger seat.

Again I get references to "Collect debt". Debt collector?

Who was the debt collector?

"he was, He smashes the knees in."

What does he look like, show me.

His navel is scared. Covered with a tattoo or wants to cover it with a tattoo. The scar looks about 4 inches long. Left hand side. His weight is average, on the bigger side in the belly.

He looks stocky, dark hair, Wears checked shirts and jeans with a builder look about him. Black jeans brown boots, crocodile boots.

He may be working as a janitor now. I see him with a mop wiping long a empty corridor hall, not sure what kind of building.

Alter ego and split personality I get with him the other side of him is dressed in fashionable silver/grey light blue tint business suit. ( I struggle with colour sometimes) Black tie, white shirt. He feels like James Bond in his suit, that's his demur and like he is untouchable and desired. The suit is the same colour as the car. He had a Elvis style haircut with that image too . Thick dark hair.

Randomly - "barker street boys" look it up.

What happened the day you went missing?

Again references to collecting tax duty or something. This has to be something for you to look up, why are so many references to tax duty or debt collecting. Something ALONG these lines, I know I'm not picking it up completely correctly. But there is something about money or debt particularly on the day she went missing. I'm not convinced it was her debt or anything but you never know. It could be something he was into that she knew about him.

The eagles were playing. As in the group. Hotel California. Now I'm shown a red car parked outside on a street. Leafy Street. Red brick buildings. T junction ahead of the car, its parked on the left hand side. Alloys on the wheels were shiny metal hub caps, not spikes. Leafs are on the ground half turned yellow. That time of year.

The radio transmits the song.

The spiked drink this trails off and then "cannabis resin" he loved them. Refences to drugs, again cannot get any more on the spiked drink.

"His head got battered by me. I'm pulling his hair."

She did fight back.

Getting a lake scene where the body was taken in the car, she says something about how her spirit was released here. This could be either her words for it is where she was left or possibly she was alive up until this point and died here. Its dark, moonlit night. She says Forensics keep missing the part. There are bushes and a lot of heavy under growth and trees around the water's edge, rural area. I'm shown a rolled up carpet. East coast.

I am not psychic, but this post caught my eye. I have seen the discussion about "mosley head" possibly meaning masoleum, but what I thought of right off the bat is that the main suspect in the case who is now deceased (Bruce Bunch) has a daughter and her last name is Mosely.

I am not psychic, but this post caught my eye. I have seen the discussion about "mosley head" possibly meaning masoleum, but what I thought of right off the bat is that the main suspect in the case who is now deceased (Bruce Bunch) has a daughter and her last name is Mosely.

Thank you for that :tu:

Okay someone asked me to update, so I am. Things have been pretty crappy for me, so this read is going to be simple and directly what I get in a few minutes.

I still believe one she is dead, and secondly she is buried or remains in a shallow grave right by the oak tree that I keep on seeing that is on my left hand side of the computer screen. This is a big oak tree sort off off by itself, a few hundred plus feet back in the background there is a forest, but the oak tree is before the forest, and it has like overgrown grassy look to it. She was wearing a braclet on her left wrist that was partially silver and with a few color beads, tied with a black string either she had made it or it was homemade by a friend ect. She keeps on showing me her left hand including the bracelet and whole left hand, again I think this has to do with what remain is left of her body..the left hand specfically becauase its probably all bone now. She said the motor home had been infeseted with roachese a few times but ntohing serious.

There was 3 weeks prior next to the oak tree a "hay of bale" but what I am actuall being shown is the pine straw that comes in those square packages that ppl put down in their yards

I am directed afterwards to a house, not a trailor home, that is a few thousands plus feet from the trailor home by itself, it is a house (3 doors down) opposite side of the road its a bit of a ways down, but she knew this older aged plus 50s couple that lived in that house and who were nice, they had conversations and visited, I am not sure on their relationship but I would go to that house, it is like a sandy pink brick color, the couple def old now

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pic 40 41 43 was a place of interest. She was supposed of been connected to this property. There used to be an old home in front of the garage and this is the home that was described by two talented people.

I get the feeling that something bad happened in what I thought was a barn but I'm guessing that is a garage? Going to finish reading thru the thread now

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thanks for updating. Deanie will always hold a spot in my life. Not much new info has surfaced. I will watch the post. There isa town called Mosley near and I contacted the Daughter and once she knew what I was doing she has never made contact again. There has always been a camper or trailer involved. Just finding the right. It is amazing how every read touched on parts of the whole case. But II learn more about my own gift I realize we can pick up and read hear say energy. In other words what we think is real is just a story told. I will update more if I get more. Thanks

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone, some interesting stuff I am started to really connect with these reads. I will send anyone an email private but I have to keep it out of the public eye. Thanks for all of your hard work. Thanks ST

TY, for connecting me with this. I'll get to the point, I'm a survivior of serial killer Ralph Raymond Andrews, I have some info for all of you most of you from page 1-10 have hit on conections that have to do with my serial killer who had been preying in that area for several years ;over 20 to be exact. 1 he did live in a trailer 2 he did bring a man with who was the janitor of her school and had keys who easily could have taken her to him. 3 the description is right. Yesterday I recieved an email from texas, town did begin with a c. Please do not stop helping there is'nt a money amount you could put on your help, as to me it is Priceless. TY Bettylee Hanson

Welcome to UM bettyleehanson :)

Are you thinking it could be the same serial killer?

Was the email you received from Texas to do with this or your case? and in reference to your third point, which description is right.

Thanks for posting.

The second picture that came up on the slideshow of the girl, all I can manage to see is A tall tree surrounded by grass and the feeling that shes buried just to the side of it. I saw a small white pointed tip building in the distance, but that came after the tree and Im not 100% sure if it was part of an actual sight or my imagination mixing in, but I definitely see a tall darkish brown tree surrounded by grass.

I havent had a chance to read through all the posts yet and I'm curious if the tree i saw coincide's with what anyone else saw?

• 5 years later...

Please don't let this case remain unsolved. Let's keep trying to find where she really is and what really happened to her. This is what I found so far:

"There is one particular woman who knows all about it," says Herbert. "I've talked to her, and her family, so I do know people know what went on and what happened to Deanie." 

Herbert didn't want to divulge much regarding her findings of the altercation because she says that part of her investigation put her own life at risk. 

"I've been threatened," says Herbert. "All I will say was there were two girls; I would also say there were people who witnessed what happened." 

"There's a small group of people who know," adds Herbert. "I think there's basically three [people], possibly a fourth. I think one actually did the act, one sort of forced them to do it and I think the other ones helped get rid of the body." 

"I believe I have a real good idea of what happened to [Deanie],". 

This is what Ariadyne Herbert said to a journalist. Ariadyne was the woman Deanie said "I'll be right back"...

I’m not very experienced as a medium, but I do get impressions and have had premonitions come true. Not sure what any of these means. 

Right, exit 4E

Alison

”Square” - could be in the name of place where either the killer took her, unsure.

Brown shoes size 11

Watching & waiting

Ice cream cone

4 hours ago, Afraid11 said:

I’m not very experienced as a medium, but I do get impressions and have had premonitions come true. Not sure what any of these means. 

Right, exit 4E

Alison

”Square” - could be in the name of place where either the killer took her, unsure.

Brown shoes size 11

Watching & waiting

Ice cream cone

I did some automatic writing/channeling and this is what I have: “Taken and tied - in car. Looks like Cadillac but not a Cadillac. Two door vehicle. Reddish brown colored car. Tied with bungee cord or something like it. In the backseat, hidden from view. Man wearing a beige ball cap with a red/white logo... square-ish? He was tall maybe 5’10 or 5’11, stocky build - though hard to tell because he had layers of clothing on (bomber type jacket - possibly Navy, plaid shirt, another shirt under that), had a thin dark beard and moustache. Age maybe 30-35. Dark brown hair and dark eyes. Eyes looked dead/empty. Fat cheeks, kind of dirty like he was a trucker or construction guy by trade or had been out in the woods for a while. Drove for a long time. He took an exit possibly 4E after hours of driving and bought an ice cream. Brought to a cabin in woods somewhere - abandoned? Attacked by knife. 23 times.. or more? There was a sexual assault. Buried. It was rainy there.. cold and damp. He had a husky voice but also weirdly nasally at same time. He walked with bit of limp/stagger. Talked about Kentucky... or something like that, down south. Had a slightly southern accent. Seemed poor/low standard of living. Car was a mess. Might have had dice in the mirror. Papers, receipts, dirty fast food cups everywhere. Maybe alcohol bottles. Smelled of cigarettes. 

Virginia has an exit 4E (Orange) with a lot of stops - gas, food, etc. I feel like this is connected. feel like he might have taken her all way there approx 10hour drive and killed her somewhere in Virginia. I kept getting “drove for such a long time” 

Edited by Afraid11

• 1 month later...

The first thing that came to me when I saw her picture was 'strangled.' She was raped and very scared. She was dumped in a ditch for a while, then buried beside a tree. It was a pretty big and old tree. I also see water nearby - got the work 'lake' but could be a river. The name Brian also came through.

• 4 months later...

I get- she walked outside to get some air and have a smoke. Man in more of a Cadillac drove up. She knew of him. He was in his early 20s. Some think of him like a cool guy, he has a ego. He loved tinkering with cars. You may find he worked as a auto mechanic at a shop in those days. It feels to me he is bi polar or split type of personality. Sandy blondish hair. 5'9 to 6'2. Slender, stalky build. Hair is somewhat shaggy but not over powering nor very long. He could also be a trucker as a professional. He was known but a drifter type. Only child. He said something on the lines of "do you want a beer". She said nah that's cool. He said what about some weed. Common, I'll have you back in no time. Go with me for a drive, it'll be fun! Made her laugh. She got into his car. He drove her to a secluded place by the lake? I see a marshy type of lake. A lot of brush. He made a sexual move hard on her. She fought back. He then choked her with his rage. Somehow he was upset she hit him on his face. He went into rage and strangled her to death. It was fast. He first put her under the brush by the lake. Then with the publicity, he went back and took the body in some white pick up truck. 70s model. Chevy or ford. Drove 15 to 20 minutes down a dirt path. Dug a hole and burried her in it. A few small rocks around it. Hard to find. Animals to undig it after family is gone. He is a women beater. Criminal record. He wore a white T-shirt. He smokes. He has tried to talk with other young girls from the school. They know! He may have gone to that school in his past. He will beat up but may not commit this type of crime again. He is charming and comes across as a decent cool guy. He has had sex with underage girls and left them. They know. I see some old house in the distance. Roof shingles falling off it. Vegetation nearby. Dirt road. A old shed or farmhome nearby this rickety house. Burried to the West to South West. Side of road, you walk 5 to 10 min within the side of the road and you are there. Scattered rocks around grave. He has boasted to a few guys at the bar about it.