Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs filmed over Mt. Bisbino in Italy

Footage taken over Italy that shows two objects moving in the sky has been doing the rounds this week.

Although the videographer fiddles with the focus a bit too much, it's readily obvious that the multiple objects are not moving like any known aircraft. But it's how they behave aerodynamically which is the most confounding.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• quillius

• Eldorado

• jubeismugglegold

They seem to be floating, like kites or dare I say it... the infamous lanterns. Sure is strange though.

Do i dare say reflection from the window?

Yes I do :yes:

:D

They seem to be floating, like kites or dare I say it... the infamous lanterns. Sure is strange though.

Do i dare say reflection from the window?Yes I do :yes::D

come on guys, really? Or are they both sarcastic responses :(

Do i dare say reflection from the window?

Yes I do :yes:

I never thought of that one. Good call! :tu:

these are not reflections from some window, come on guys, why are you even here, it seem's to me as though you want to find faults in all, if you don't rearly believe then i suggest you go elsewhere for your entertainment. :alien::td:

Edited by mandyks

reflection of what? and where's the window?

Its between the guy holding the camera and the outside of the house. The lightsource (white dots) is behind the fotographer reflecting on the window.

I say reflections aswell.

these are not reflections from some window, come on guys, why are you even here, it seem's to me as though you want to find faults in all, if you don't rearly believe then i suggest you go elsewhere for your entertainment. :alien::td:

Are you saying that only the gullible can be at this forum?

I would, also, say ligthsource...but IMO and experienced filming out a window and the act of zooming in and out seems to shift the location of the reflected lightsource, keeping it from looking this valid. Not saying it isn't, but personally I wouldn't feel right ruling anything out on that basis. Plus the one filming seems to be fairly close to the window, if he/she zoomed in as much as they did wouldn't the light, anomally, look a lot bigger than that??? just throwing some questions and suggestions out there.

It isnt a question of believing or not believing. Personally I believe in UFO's, having seen things in the past that I could not explain rationally but when presented with so called 'evidence' one must look at all the possiblilities of what it could be before stating that it is definitely a UFO....ie,,,unidentifed. It is not a question of finding faults and it certainly is not entertainment.

It is the gullible people of this world that make things more difficult due to their insistance, or refusal to believe, that something does not have a natural explanation.

The whole point of this forum is to get opinions from different people in order to try and establish what an incident, or object in a film, photograph etc might actually be. :)

seems as though the suggestions of reflection or lanterns were not sarcastic.

One would have thought that any zooming would either remove the reflection, increase it in size and/or change position....none of these happened as far as I could tell, hence why I think it cannot be a reflection.

As for lanterns, well...not sure what to say apart from asking again...really?

edit to add: reading back it seems that the lanterns was not actually a suggestion, apologies.

Edited by quillius

One would have thought that any zooming would either remove the reflection, increase it in size and/or change position....none of these happened as far as I could tell, hence why I think it cannot be a reflection.

edit to add: reading back it seems that the lanterns was not actually a suggestion, apologies.

Sorry Quillius, I'm just always sceptical because of findings like this.....

".... ninety five percent of all UFO sightings can be explained as ordinary phenomena, leaving five percent of the sightings unexplainable." -- Source: http://www.openminds...paranormal-712/

Believe me when I say, I'd love there to be aliens flying about, watching us. I'd love it even more if they took over this world in place of all the corrupt and incompetent politicians and financiers.

Edited by Eldorado

Sorry Quillius, I'm just always sceptical because of findings like this.....

".... ninety five percent of all UFO sightings can be explained as ordinary phenomena, leaving five percent of the sightings unexplainable." -- Source: http://www.openminds...paranormal-712/

No, my apologies, I feel I came across rather rude and didnt mean to.

I too am always sceptical and agree that at the very least 95% can be explained, probably over 99% to be honest, however I am alwyas sceptical of solutions that are put forward that (to me) obviously do not fit.

:tu:

ITS THE BORG! :alien::lol:

Not saying its a ufo but sightings like this get made fun because it could be many things, and if its clearly r a craft people jump straight to it being military or faked.

Definitely not reflections or lanterns, neither come close to fitting the behavior of these two objects. But they're not alien ships either, sadly. UFOlogy is abut to be bombarded by an enemy worse than sky lanterns. RC Hover Copters, which come in quad, hex, octo so far, the 2 in the video look like quads. Also be wary of hovering drones as law enforcement world-wide have deemed their peoples protests, threats...and of course this means every cop wanting a turn with their new toys.

That would only be cool if they all looked like Seven of Nine. :)

Agree best first contact ever :D

Hey Quillius.

There's two reasons why I believe it could be reflection.

1. The person recording this is standing inside, behinde a window. Why?

If i had the chance, i would run outside to make a better shot of the "UFO" and do everything to get "its" attention. Possibly use some emergency flares/rockets to get its attention.

2. If you look at 0:13-0:14(South East) in the video, you will see a very faint light in a postion which would fit perfectly with a reflection. The same agian at 0:52-0:54(North East)

I am really skeptic about the UFO subject. Even if an alien standing right in front of me, I still had to poke it in the eye just to see.

I am always open for new explanations, but at this point a reflection suits me best.

What's your thoughts on this video Quillius?

Edited by Scepticus

Hey Quillius.

There's two reasons why I believe it could be reflection.

1. The person recording this is standing inside, behinde a window. Why?

If i had the chance, i would run outside to make a better shot of the "UFO" and do everything to get "its" attention. Possibly using some emergency flares/rockets to get its attention.

2. If you look at 0:13-0:14(South East) in the video, you will see a very faint light in a postion which would fit perfectly with a reflection. The same agian at 0:52-0:54(North East)

I am really skeptic about the UFO subject. Even if an alien stood right in front of me, I still had to poke it in the eye just to see.

I am always open for new explanations, but at this point a reflection suits me best.

What's your thoughts on this video Quillius?

Hello Skepticus,

with regards to your first point, the 'WHY' can only be answered by much more detailed background on both position and person filming. We do not have any of this (taking your word for it that he/she is inside to start with) information to hand to enable us to speculate, however even this speculation is pointless and is in danger of becoming a logical fallacy is it not? i.e. because he doesnt move outside to film then it must be a reflection?

I have looked again and dont really see the faint lights you describe.

how do either of your two points/questions account for the arguments I made against a reflection?

my thoughts :) well apart from the obvious swamp gas or venus answer :P , then I think Kali made an interesting suggestion with regards to controlled toys and for me this would be the front runner, seeing as the other two runners fell at the first hurdle...

Edited by quillius

Hello Skepticus,

with regards to your first point, the 'WHY' can only be answered by much more detailed background on both position and person filming. We do not have any of this (taking your word for it that he/she is inside to start with) information to hand to enable us to speculate, however even this speculation is pointless and is in danger of becoming a logical fallacy is it not? i.e. because he doesnt move outside to film then it must be a reflection?

No no, this would just raise my suspicions that its a hoax.

As for the question on how i know he/she is indside, its shown in the first 2 secs of the video. A curtain and a window frame are quite visible.

I have looked again and dont really see the faint lights you describe.

You have to maximize the video, before you can see it and look at it frame by frame.

how do either of your two points/questions account for the arguments I made against a reflection?

my thoughts :) well apart from the obvious swamp gas or venus answer :P , then I think Kali made an interesting suggestion with regards to controlled toys and for me this would be the front runner, seeing as the other two runners fell at the first hurdle...

A RC toy at that level? Taken all various natural occurrence(wind and stuff like that) into account, how is it possible?