Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs filmed over Mt. Bisbino in Italy

No no, this would just raise my suspicions that its a hoax.

ok. However, I assume you agree it proves nothing either way.

As for the question on how i know he/she is indside, its shown in the first 2 secs of the video. A curtain and a window frame are quite visible.

ok noted, I was happy taking your word for it :)

You have to maximize the video, before you can see it and look at it frame by frame.

noted.

A RC toy at that level? Taken all various natural occurrence(wind and stuff like that) into account, how is it possible?

:D

at that level? what level might that be?

its more possible than a reflection when taking into account my earlier points which are yet to be countered by the pro-reflection posters.

One would have thought that any zooming would either remove the reflection, increase it in size and/or change position....none of these happened as far as I could tell, hence why I think it cannot be a reflection.

:tu:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• quillius

• Eldorado

• jubeismugglegold

ok. However, I assume you agree it proves nothing either way.

ok noted, I was happy taking your word for it :)

noted.

at that level? what level might that be?

its more possible than a reflection when taking into account my earlier points which are yet to be countered by the pro-reflection posters.

:tu:

Before i can answer your earlier points i need to gather more information.

I'll revert soon

Before i can answer your earlier points i need to gather more information.

I'll revert soon

no problem.

peace ;):D

There is an obvious need for more information. But, it appears the photographer was using a tripod due to the relative stability of the imaging particularly when zoomed suggesting some sophistication on the part of the photographer and subsequently raising the question of why the equipment was not outside for clarity and to minimize reflection. Was the time to get outside perceived to be too lengthy? There is also audio present and given the rather unusual event, one would expect behavior proportional to the novelty of event. Yet, we hear nothing relative to surprise, exclamation, nor even any narration.

Edited by highdesert50

It might be a hoax i don't know ... But im certain its not a reflection,,,,, ... 1. Whatever it is its very far ... U can hear autofocus working ... And going out of focus ... 2. Reflection would be from glass so it would be close and autofocus wouldn't struggle with focusing as it does on the vid ... 3. The object is futher than trees ... U can see when its zooming in how focusnig passes the trees to get sharp at the light....... I do photography for 15 years now and had seen loads od flares, reflections, dead pixels , cold pixels, sun dogs and others thats neither off above ...

Edited by Kobolt

It might be a hoax i don't know ... But im certain its not a reflection,,,,,

I change my mind, I'm not 99.99% certain anymore. I'm 100% certain. It most definitely is a reflection.

Watch full screen from :32 to :40 over and over again. If you can't see the relative motion of the "objects" in concert with the camera motion I'm not sure what else to tell you.

This is a reflection.

Looks like 2012 will be a time for reflection... ;)

I change my mind, I'm not 99.99% certain anymore. I'm 100% certain. It most definitely is a reflection.

Watch full screen from :32 to :40 over and over again. If you can't see the relative motion of the "objects" in concert with the camera motion I'm not sure what else to tell you.

This is a reflection.

Disagree :P

They move through the clouds. Quad-copter :)

Disagree :P

They move through the clouds. Quad-copter :)

I think I'm going to agree. This is some kind of toy, flying outside, at only a hundred feet high or less. The lights are probably RC also, so they appear to disappear when the lights go off. People playing with Christmas toys. Maybe something like this...

http://walyou.com/spy-ar-drone/

I think I'm going to agree. This is some kind of toy, flying outside, at only a hundred feet high or less. The lights are probably RC also, so they appear to disappear when the lights go off. People playing with Christmas toys. Maybe something like this...

http://walyou.com/spy-ar-drone/

Exactly and they come in hundreds of different configurations and colors.

Wow, that is so cool!

Those are very cool looking toys, but I'm still of the opinion (still 100% convinced actually) that the OP vid is a reflection.

Those are very cool looking toys, but I'm still of the opinion (still 100% convinced actually) that the OP vid is a reflection.

In the first second or two you can see it is being photographed from inside looking out of a window. So it certainly could be a reflection. What I notice is that the lights are moving independent of the camera, so it it is a reflection it isn't from say a light fixture or some other fixed light source in the room. It must be some source of light that someone behind the camera is moving around, this suggests a deliberate hoax. Also mant windows these days are two pane windows where the two panes are seperated by a small space and an inert gas therefore the light source making such a reflection only needs to be two lights as the two panes of window glass will each produce a reflection.

I did notice that at 52 and 53 seconds there appears to be a mirror image of the 4 lights up and to the left. See this screen shot...

post-26883-0-20978700-1326151741_thumb.j

In the first second or two you can see it is being photographed from inside looking out of a window. So it certainly could be a reflection. What I notice is that the lights are moving independent of the camera, so it it is a reflection it isn't from say a light fixture or some other fixed light source in the room. It must be some source of light that someone behind the camera is moving around, this suggests a deliberate hoax. Also mant windows these days are two pane windows where the two panes are seperated by a small space and an inert gas therefore the light source making such a reflection only needs to be two lights as the two panes of window glass will each produce a reflection.

I did notice that at 52 and 53 seconds there appears to be a mirror image of the 4 lights up and to the left. See this screen shot...

post-26883-0-20978700-1326151741_thumb.j

Agreed on both sets of observations. Also, the "effect" which Kali mentioned previously where it appeared to "move through the clouds" is far too sudden in my opinion for it to actually be moving into and out of the clouds. More like the light source behind the camera (causing the reflections) was obstructed.

Awesome :tu:

Cheers Jeffertonturner :tu:

On another note, those of you discussing reflection versus RC toy....

How about a reflection of an RC toy? (He says from a safe position on the fence)

Well it just shows to go you ! What one see`s may bee`s just dust in the wind,or a reflection of ones reflections !

I`ll go wit da Song Blowing in the wind !

The sky appears to have not clouds as it is too uniform in appearnace. Further more the lights seen in the film have the appearnce of a 4 LED flashlight (or two) that is being shined onto the window. The way that light just wink out of existence could be from just turning off the flashlight or someone blocking the light from hitting the window.

not sure about RC toy, but it kind of looks like the sun's reflection off of a bird. I'm going to say FAKE on this one. nice try though! I give it a 6/10.

not sure about RC toy, but it kind of looks like the sun's reflection off of a bird. I'm going to say FAKE on this one. nice try though! I give it a 6/10.

Hmm,, personally I have never seen a bird reflect light like that. I have seen some beautiful irridescant colours 'reflected' from some tropical birds, but never a bright light source reflected. :)

Looks like the same UFOs seen over Scotland recently, now moved on to Italy to try the pizza.