Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs filmed over Mt. Bisbino in Italy

okay..UPLOADED..never any rage..just logic...didnt me to hurt your feelings..if u didnt UPLOADED it...then SHHHHH...none of your biz what i say..scorpee

So when are you getting your driver's license? Next year? Year after?

Just curious.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• quillius

• Eldorado

• jubeismugglegold

okay..UPLOADED..never any rage..just logic...didnt mean to hurt your feelings..if u didnt UPLOADED it...then SHHHHH...none of your biz what i say..scorpee

okay..UPLOADED..never any rage..just logic...didnt me to hurt your feelings..if u didnt UPLOADED it...then SHHHHH...none of your biz what i say..scorpee

u like how i used the second upload..i added a (ed) on the end of that one to..EBONICS..LOL

Edited by jubeismugglegold

I'm not getting into an argument with you.

A-Hem!

Well, there you all go, then!

Yea it probably is one of those four led lights. However I can't imagine it being a reflection. If it was a reflection off the window then it must be massive room. The light source would have been way too far to be an actual light used for a typical size house. Imagine the camera isen't taking footage of a UFO but actual footage in a dark area with a kid holding the torch. The zoom the camera perfomed to get the deatail of the four light shows the light source was definitely far away. I bet I know how this was done and I say I can recreate this easily. Another thing is that the camera is pointed upwards meaning that if the lights were in the room the lights were on a second story, maybe a stairs landing. Thats the only way I could see if it was a reflection.

My guess is that it's simply footage of the sky from a window with fake unfocusing maybe fake zoom. The lights were recorded separately in a dark area and the camera could only pick up the four lights and nothing else. That footage was then put into and editing program where the Green screen effect was used "composite" instead of removing green they removed black and all the black was eliminated leaving only the four blue lights. The four blue lights were then overlayed on top of the footage of the sky.

I'll give a shot tomorrow. I actually have the torch

Ok....Good.....Hope You Get The Right Answer !

I've Only Been On Here 2x !

Yea it probably is one of those four led lights. However I can't imagine it being a reflection. If it was a reflection off the window then it must be massive room. The light source would have been way too far to be an actual light used for a typical size house. Imagine the camera isen't taking footage of a UFO but actual footage in a dark area with a kid holding the torch. The zoom the camera perfomed to get the deatail of the four light shows the light source was definitely far away. I bet I know how this was done and I say I can recreate this easily. Another thing is that the camera is pointed upwards meaning that if the lights were in the room the lights were on a second story, maybe a stairs landing. Thats the only way I could see if it was a reflection.

My guess is that it's simply footage of the sky from a window with fake unfocusing maybe fake zoom. The lights were recorded separately in a dark area and the camera could only pick up the four lights and nothing else. That footage was then put into and editing program where the Green screen effect was used "composite" instead of removing green they removed black and all the black was eliminated leaving only the four blue lights. The four blue lights were then overlayed on top of the footage of the sky.

I'll give a shot tomorrow. I actually have the torch

95 percent of all UFO observations are metrological or astronomical phenomena, military aircrafts, experimental aircrafts, and aircrafts seen under extraordinary conditions.

Almost all observations come from untrained observers, mostly from city dwellers who have never seen the starry night in its full glory due to city lights and light pollution in cities, none from trained observers like amateur astronomers, the bulk of UFO observations should come from amatur astronomers, since they observe the starry night sky more in one night than most people do in their entire lifetime.

The remaining 5 percent of the observations are the observations that are worth investigating, UFO reports from trained observers, like airline pilots, military pilots, operators of radars, policeofficers. The real thing is more likely to be found among these observations, made by trained observers.

Lights like those observed near Mt. Bisbino can be anything from reflections on lenses etc, until they are verified by local airport or military radars. Too little data to spend time investigating it.

Cheers,

Nordmann61.

Edited by Nordmann61