Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick Santorum Slammed by WeAreChange

acidhead

Rick Santorum Slammed by WeAreChange

Jan. 9, 2012

Rick Santorum responds to Ron Paul ad, Occupy Wall Street initiative to pass a Constitutional Amendment to Get Money Out of Politics, how he can be Pro Life but Pro War, BUT doesn't respond to Just War Theory regarding Iran and if he will preemptively attack them. Ron Paul comments on Just War Theory, and Lt Colonel Schaffer breaks down why he agrees with Ron Paul. Filmed 1.7.12 - 1.8.12 in New Hampshire.

watch:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• and-then

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the posting. I came away encouraged that a shooting war will not be initiated by Iran. Or the US. Scheaffer's logic seemed reasonable. But I also agree with him that Iran is probably much closer to a bomb than is admitted by the West. RP's position is an easy one to take in that he would stop giving aid to most countries and bring all the troops home. When a great power stops projecting that power it stops being a great power. Not advocating one way or the other, just making the point. Once America leaves that stage another actor will step up. Whether it be China or Europe or possibly even an Islamic Caliphate I think the environment for Americans will be less friendly than we have known in our lifetimes.

Santorum needs to practice his "ambush interview" skills :yes: