Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suggest a new ghost show please.

George Ford

Hi,

Looking for a ghost show to watch. I've seen a lot of 'Most haunted' and enjoyed it also been watching 'My Ghost Story' and enjoyed it too. Are there any other shows that have long episodes like an hour or more each.

Also been watching 'Finding Bigfoot' and it is hilarious. Can;t wait for the next episode, are there any shows similar to this?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• George Ford

• sandlot

• Ashotep

• Biff Wellington

I too watch the bumbling crew on "Finding Bigfoot". They keep trying (in vain) to get some evidence.

It's not a ghost hunting show, but I watched a ghost hunting movie recently called " Grave Encounters " that I thought was pretty good.

I too watch the bumbling crew on "Finding Bigfoot". They keep trying (in vain) to get some evidence.

LOL, yeah! There is one dude who swears anything that moves on the thermal cam or on film is a Squatch, and any noise in the woods is a Squatch! He's the funniest! :rofl:

Ghost adventures? It's usually on the Sky living if you live in the United Kingdom.

Ghost Hunting with Yvet fielding? She brings along celebrities, Check youtube.. It's on every few months on ITV.

Ghost adventures? It's usually on the Sky living if you live in the United Kingdom.

Ghost Hunting with Yvet fielding? She brings along celebrities, Check youtube.. It's on every few months on ITV.

I'll give Ghost Adventures a go. Thank you. :tu:

I love celebrity ghost stories on biography channel.You can watch it online if you don't get the channel.:)

http://www.biography.com/tv/celebrity-ghost-stories/episodes

I'll try a couple of episodes of this. Just started watching Ross Kemp goes to Afghanistan. They hunt the taliban with a film crew, kind of like a ghost or bigfoot hunting show but with more bullets and dying. Its all real too, genuinely disturbing.

I wish there were more ghost story type shows. Love watching a good paranormal show or movie.

• 3 weeks later...

The Travel Channel has a new show called "The Dead Files". It's pretty creepy. The team consists of a retired New York Detective and a psychic. They don't communicate with each other until the end of the investigation when they sit down with the client and discuss their findings. So far it's been really good I think.

Edited by TransparentReality

• 2 weeks later...