Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens

SamDavies

Just because we have "a really good idea" doesn't make the idea true by default. There are huge gaps in our theory of how life originated on Earth that we have no evidence to support. Much of the theory could be completely wrong and invalidated in the future. Even the theory itself is a series of perfectly fortunate situations. Early life could have easily been destroyed long before evolution began.

We certainly have no way of knowing if any other planets were as lucky as Earth.

True, we could be wrong and it is a field in which there is not much information to go on. Although, for actual life to form there would have to be evolution. Again, we are talking about the evolution of DNA/RNA molecules. So, evolution would have actually come first. Also, you are thinking about the situations in the wrong way. They were not fortunate, they just were. You are right we have no way of knowing at this time how common life actually is in the universe, but there is more than one way to think about it. We do not know how many different combinations of conditions can support life. If there are a lot, then that would make us less lucky and life in the universe more probable.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamDavies

• Myles

• scowl

• Paul Rubino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! Well, either that or they are exceptionally poor at research and data interpretation rolleyes.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Key point there Badeskov`s there is no real research,not factual data, or evidence proof as we like to call it in any of these programs. sad but true . But We keep Looking right ?

To not look is to not to see. :wacko:

Key point there Badeskov`s there is no real research,not factual data, or evidence proof as we like to call it in any of these programs. sad but true . But We keep Looking right ?

To not look is to not to see. :wacko:

Exactly Big D. No research, no factual data....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Exactly Big D. No research, no factual data....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hey badeskov`s p.m. me please I have a Texas invite. :tu:

Thanks! Well, either that or they are exceptionally poor at research and data interpretation rolleyes.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

So interviewing people like Clifford Mahooty, a Zuni Indian Chief/Elder among many others down through the programme is poor research. Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of collective hours of study into numerous thousands of ancient texts and hands on traveling to various places worldwide by those on AA who have also met with descendent of ancient cultures to discuss in depth with them their beliefs both present and past. Is this also poor research? AA only presents what other cultures have been saying for several thousand years. They can not deliberately twist or lie about the cultures who’s descendents are still alive or they would loose credibility and definitely would not gain the trust of those they interviewed then or in the future.

And again I note the use of the language. And the fact that the presenters do say ‘IMO’. Not ‘everyone’ thinks. And that AA can have three presenters give their take on a matter that can often differ from each other considerably.

AA is in a no win situation with skeptics. When they use language such as theory, idea, perhaps they’re apparently using smoke screens. But if they remove such words which would give the impression that everything they present is fact then they are liars. Just like anyone presenting the alien theory, or those like the native who see them as facts, they can’t satisfy some tunnel visioned skeptics (thankfully not all skeptics have tunnel vision. And skeptics are vital no matter what the topic in order to make sure accurate info is presented and balanced debate) and until the return of the star ancestors we/they never will satisfy that cry for ‘proof’.

Wow! I think you are very narrow minded. You have not been around people who are wonderful and brilliant.

Actually I've been around many out numbered wonderful people who have been oppressed by the brilliently stupid majority.

You forgot something important :innocent: Humans are arrogant, egotistical, intelligent, stupid, self centered and still quick to belive the most far fetched thing without credit.

How do we prove this? Scientology!

Otherwise, you had a nice post. I enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Goodness, yes. Scientology. And I thought my ex chruch was/is wacky.

Exactly! This is what ultimately flipped me from believer to skeptic ... i got tired of being led from shell to shell for 30 years and no pea! :alien:

PR and scowl,

Often when ‘prophecies’ are given to someone or a group of people they are events that are to occur hundreds if not thousands of years after the information was handed over. And the receivers or guardians of prophecies knew they would not live to see the fulfillment of some, most or any of the prophecies. Prophecies given in times that some would say, ‘Oh, that can’t happen, surely”. But they did not loose heart and drop their beliefs or disbelieve what they were told and asked to record.

Even recently recently some very old traditional elders have said they would probably not live to see the changing of eras. But did/does this stop them from still speaking though constantly ridiculed.

So some of us have been waiting for about 40 years. As a result some believers have become skeptics. Some have been waiting a lot longer. IMO, we will see the dawning of the new era that the natives, the bible and other cultures speak of within the next five years. It is not co-incidence that what is recorded is happening around us today. It is just wishful thinking on the behalf of many that it's coincidence and will never really happen and reach that ‘coincidental’ completion. Good bye, thankfully, all religins, cover ups, governments and theories.

I can understand why some get sick of hearing about end of days. Goodness!! I belonged to that horrible cult of JW’s. We lived and breathed the **** 24/7. It was just around that corner that never came. Though they kept praying for the end to come in the same breath we were slammed if we said the ‘preaching’ must be over soon as we seemed to be in every blasted corner of the planet. But oh, no. Apparently not all of mankind had been given the “Good News and then the end would come,” thingy as prophesied in the bible and the opportunity to turn to Christ and leave the filthy world figuratively. Oh, come on. Oh, Christ can’t return till everyone has been reached by the JW or any religion for that matter. How conceited. This used to p*** me off no end. Still does.

And how do I feel today about waiting. Tired, irritated and p***** (but that is because of my physical deterioration that is causing considerable increasing pain. Not to mention the emotional anguish). But I still get on with life. Take each exciting ‘sign’ (outside of the bible) with a pinch of salt or I’d go made. I am sick of the wars, the cruelty the oppression of mankind without my own problems measured in. I realized the extent of the incredible suffering within the world at the age of eight. I wanted whoever brought mankind about to immediately stop all the rubbish even back then in the 70’s. But unfortunately it is not yet the time but I feel we are on the brink. IMO, if the star ancestors revealed themselves right now too many arrogant humans would tell them to take a hike and mind their own business totally disregarding that several million humans who’ve asked for them to come. But hey, if most like to be in one continuous war of clashing ideals and egos that have and will continue to spill the blood of innocents...No thanks. I’m a believer always have been and always will be. Just because I may not see the final chapter of the end of days is not going to make me cry foul. But depending on my health hanging in there for the next five years I personally believe I will see it. And if not. Such is life. I nor anyone is more special than anyone else who has hoped and died before the fulfillment. We live in an impatient fast paced,dog eat dog, rat race world.

first of all i don't get all my information through movies, the point on that is that information is feed to us through these the most common one is technology, you see the more advance car, mobile, air craft etc etc and you then see the world develop and manufacture these thing on a mass proportion,

the reason to why i said what i did on this post is it is more then likely they are here and not showing them self to be captured, a lot of sleeper cells are still among us yet they wont knock on the door of who they are trying to spy on they hide and find out as much as they can..... we have so many spy agents whats to say they dont have a system like that

there is a couple of possible things they will want for us

1 .... water ..... with our planet situated in this perfect location water is in liquid form and not only that we have a mixture of fresh water and then these dirty stuff

2 .... mind/spirit .... we have established that our minds are super computers and are capable of many things, many 'abductions' reports say that they are shown star maps, some say they are experimented on, but either way with all this, we don't know our self fully, we don't know why we only use 10% of our brain, we don't fully know why we dream and we don't know why our subconscious contains a lot of hidden data we can only access in certain ways, we don't even know everything about earth there could be a mineral here they want/need and we don't even know about it.

3 ..... memory database to store information

whats at the very bottom of the ocean in the deepest depths ........ sorry whats that yours saying to yourself you don't have a clue, does that mean because you don't know nothing is there ??????, there is life surviving with only water and the heat from the planets core yet no sunlight and most scientist's believed you needed sun light to live, if these 'creatures' can survive in these conditions and in the acid pits of Yellowstone volcano live can evolve else where.

so to some up my opinion, i honestly do believe they are here and in full force, if we carry on destroying the planet they just might show them self to wipe us all out as it really does seems like a planet like Earth is hard to come by..... also who says we own planet earth, we could be there experiment but because of our soul they are now studying us

Although, for actual life to form there would have to be evolution. Again, we are talking about the evolution of DNA/RNA molecules.

None of the theories I've read have DNA or RNA molecules appearing out of nowhere. At some point there was a single primitive form of self-replication that could qualify as life. You can argue that this was a form of evolution if you want but the most important aspect of evolution is diversity which is why life wasn't exterminated on Earth several times.

Also, you are thinking about the situations in the wrong way. They were not fortunate, they just were.

I am entitled to the opinion that all the situations over billions of years that caused me to be alive right now were fortunate. Others can disagree. :)

You are right we have no way of knowing at this time how common life actually is in the universe, but there is more than one way to think about it. We do not know how many different combinations of conditions can support life.

How many combinations succeeded on Earth? One. Why just one? If there is a long list, why does all life that we know on Earth appear to have evolved from a common organism? That only one form of life was able to survive in Earth's ideal conditions suggests that life doesn't happen very often.

Some would say, "What ideal conditions?" Maybe Earth wasn't an ideal place after all. It has gone through enormous changes that could have wiped out life. There may be other planets with more peaceful histories that haven't tested their life repeatedly like Earth.

PR and scowl,

Often when ‘prophecies’ are given to someone or a group of people they are events that are to occur hundreds if not thousands of years after the information was handed over. And the receivers or guardians of prophecies knew they would not live to see the fulfillment of some, most or any of the prophecies.

I wasn't talking about a prophecy, just an explanation.

None of the theories I've read have DNA or RNA molecules appearing out of nowhere. At some point there was a single primitive form of self-replication that could qualify as life. You can argue that this was a form of evolution if you want but the most important aspect of evolution is diversity which is why life wasn't exterminated on Earth several times.

I am entitled to the opinion that all the situations over billions of years that caused me to be alive right now were fortunate. Others can disagree. :)

How many combinations succeeded on Earth? One. Why just one? If there is a long list, why does all life that we know on Earth appear to have evolved from a common organism? That only one form of life was able to survive in Earth's ideal conditions suggests that life doesn't happen very often.

Some would say, "What ideal conditions?" Maybe Earth wasn't an ideal place after all. It has gone through enormous changes that could have wiped out life. There may be other planets with more peaceful histories that haven't tested their life repeatedly like Earth.

The only real aspect of evolution is the evolution of DNA/RNA molecules which way down the line cause the larger picture that you are thinking about. I never said anything about them appearing out of no where, what you are trying to say there is a mystery to me. You can continue to look at it that way, although it is wrong, I don't care. Earth only had one combination. I think you misunderstood.

How many combinations succeeded on Earth? One. Why just one? If there is a long list, why does all life that we know on Earth appear to have evolved from a common organism?

We don't know what came before a Last Common Ancestor. Life could have arisen multiple times before this and simply merged into a simple organism through horizontal gene transfer or similar process at some point later a Last Common Ancestor is the result.

That only one form of life was able to survive in Earth's ideal conditions suggests that life doesn't happen very often.

See above, this does not equate to any evidence of rarity for life.

I think most planets would be rather nasty places after they first form, of course this didn't deter early Life on the early Earth.

I wasn't talking about a prophecy, just an explanation.

Ah, I get ya, Scowl.

People been talking about seeing aliens/UFOs for some decades now so one would think they’d make an appearance. A possible explaination to why they seem so shy. I suppose that’s where I brought the prophecy stuff into my reply. In the late 50’s and early 60’s, when the UFO thingy really got going, the signs if true that the Indians were looking out for regarding star ancestors appearing were not complete.

IMO, it won't be long now since science has advanced so much and more and more people believe intelligent life is outside our planet and also many believe in ‘aliens’ that may have not only visited planet earth but could be here and never left. A devestating WW III made possible by science will be the trigger for the appearance of AAs, IMO.

It’s a bit like the game ‘You’re getting warmer...’. Then “BOO!! But why did it take so long for some of you to come around with all the ‘clues’ we left for you?’. The Hopi Indian were told there were two paths mankind could take. The good one or the bad one. Bad path meant mankind would be left mostly alone till it nearly destroyed itself as it needed to learn from its self inflicted misery. If good path taken then the star ancestors would have seen us as ready for them and responsible enough to have our hands on technologies that would blow our minds. Instead we invent/advance technologies and the powers use them first to blow up enemies or make big bucks at the expense of the populace. So when it boils down to it, it seems the more stubborn and irresponsible mankind has been towards loving its self, the use or disuse of technology and the acceptance of the existence of star ancestors, the longer the delay of their appearance.

Do good and humans get the ice cream sooner; keep playing up then humans can wait till they behave or are helpless or they’ll just remain mostly a spoilt demanding group of destructive brats; when parents give in immediately to demanding children that is not generally seen as responsible parenting.

But because humans are talented and creative the star ancestors do not wish to see us destroyed, IMO. Thus the Mayan and Native Americans believing in the new era or golden age that will again have mankind experience another era of time; a fifth ‘chance’. But in the Golden Age I believe humans will have full knowledge of our origins. We will be on a higher level of spirituality and this time succeed, but with help, as we have shown ourselves willing to be helped. I personally feel it is vital for humankind to know where we came from and realise there shouldn’t be different religions, racial barriers, patriotism and controlling oppressive governments. Without such vital knowledge we just do not know how to treat one another. It is like someone who has no idea who their parents are or where and when they were born and had no consistant reliable guidence. Mankind, IMO, is a reflection of such a lost person.

Till all the signs are fulfilled it doesn’t matter how many sightings or what anyone says is or isn’t out there the ancestors are not going to cut their time table short. In fact, I feel they are going to drag it out a bit so that humans can not in general tell them were to take their intervention when they do appear.

Sorry if post is a little more rambling than usual. Not had much sleep past few days.

Do good and humans get the ice cream sooner; keep playing up then humans can wait till they behave or are helpless or they’ll just remain mostly a spoilt demanding group of destructive brats; when parents give in immediately to demanding children that is not generally seen as responsible parenting.

What a bunch of bull.

Actually I've been around many out numbered wonderful people who have been oppressed by the brilliently stupid majority.

I would argue the "brilliently stupid" people you speak of are those who think aliens are living among us.

first of all i don't get all my information through movies, the point on that is that information is feed to us through these the most common one is technology, you see the more advance car, mobile, air craft etc etc and you then see the world develop and manufacture these thing on a mass proportion,

whats at the very bottom of the ocean in the deepest depths ........ sorry whats that yours saying to yourself you don't have a clue, does that mean because you don't know nothing is there ??????, there is life surviving with only water and the heat from the planets core yet no sunlight and most scientist's believed you needed sun light to live, if these 'creatures' can survive in these conditions and in the acid pits of Yellowstone volcano live can evolve else where.

so to some up my opinion, i honestly do believe they are here and in full force, if we carry on destroying the planet they just might show them self to wipe us all out as it really does seems like a planet like Earth is hard to come by..... also who says we own planet earth, we could be there experiment but because of our soul they are now studying us

:tu::tu::tu:

Ancient Aliens: Unexplained Structures.

This episode suggests that various sites around the world; such as Göbekli Tepe in Turkey; the Incan ruins of Sacsayhuamán in Peru; the Carnac stones of France; and Zorats Karer in Armenia, show construction techniques and mathematical concepts that were not believed to have been known at the time, and that this knowledge was gained from alien visitors.

It appears that AA is repeating all its 32 episodes. I missed seeing most of them after I became homeless. So most of what I viewed regarding Unexplained Structures yesterday was new to me.

Though the pyramids are impressive the ruins of Sacsayhuaman in Peru...wow! Even without the idea of aliens these structures are so brilliantly constructed. No mortar and no gaps and even a piece of paper can not be placed between the cracks. Looks like jigsaw puzzle and a thing of great beauty.

Only 5% of Gobekli Tepe that is estimated to be 11-12,000 years old has been unearthed in 13 years. So much more to be discovered.

More and more evidence of civilizations that were not known are being unearthed and studied. We’re talking about hundreds of places all over the earth buried thousands of years ago. There is no way, IMO, that all those thousands of years ago all these highly advanced civilizations all of a sudden acquired incredible building skills that required a knowledge of advance maths and precision planning without star ancestors. As far as I can see we have only touched the tip of the ice berg regarding what is to be unearthed. It is only a matter of time. With the acknowledgement that there are now possibly billions of planets out there, there is no reason why beings did not come to planet earth some many thousands of years ago and then suddenly left, leaving humans whom they made to see how they would develop.

And AA left us with the mystery of how on earth one small fragile aging man made the Coral Castle. He claimed he was using the techniques the Egyptians used and worked at night and all alone using a chain pully and wooden flimsy tripod. There is no way this man could have made Coral Castle on his own without a secret knowledge of the use of magnets. Magnets move trains and suspend in space objects; run generators that can power an entire house. Knowledge of magnets has been around for ages but has been kept from mankind by the elite few. Just think. If every household had a magnetic generator the whole oil industry would collapse. Magnets could power cars and planes. Like I have said in previous posts. The technology we see today is primitive to what is being kept hidden from the general public. Throwing us little tip bits just to make us think we are advancing when we are already advanced. We have already leapt forward in massive leaps behind the scenes as far as I am concerned. When I was doing physics in high school some twenty years ago I could not understand why magnets were not being used to run stuff everywhere. Just playing with magnets demonstrates what they can move on a small scale. Doesn’t need a genius with a degree in quantum physics.

This program is fantastic and I look forward to the new planned episodes that will report any new discoveries and update the old regardless of the alien factor.

We don't know what came before a Last Common Ancestor. Life could have arisen multiple times before this and simply merged into a simple organism through horizontal gene transfer or similar process at some point later a Last Common Ancestor is the result.

Horizontal gene transfer can only happen between similar organisms.

If these things did happen, why did they happen? Why don't we have two, three, or four life forms on Earth that clearly have entirely different origins? Why did only one survive? I can't believe that DNA/RNA is the only possible way for life to reproduce in the entire universe.

Even viruses which are as close to a second form of life as we have are entirely dependent on the DNA/RNA system living organisms.

I think most planets would be rather nasty places after they first form, of course this didn't deter early Life on the early Earth.

We don't know what life forms were destroyed on early Earth and we don't know how close life got to being exterminated in these conditions.

There is also other fundamental problems with life. The worst is the problem of life consuming all resources and then dying off. This will happen unless some kind of cycle forms to perpetuate life which, like life, requires special circumstances. It may be common in the universe for primitive life to appear, consume the planet's resources for a few million years, then die off forever.

IMO, it won't be long now since science has advanced so much and more and more people believe intelligent life is outside our planet and also many believe in ‘aliens’ that may have not only visited planet earth but could be here and never left.

What people believe doesn't change the truth.

The science of UFO investigation hasn't advanced much at all. In fact if you had told me back in the 1970's that in 2010 nearly every American would be carrying around a small portable phone that could capture high resolution video better than film, I would have expected to have seen dozens of undeniable videos and photos of flying saucers with aliens in space suits coming out of them and taking samples by now.

What have we gotten? Videos of blurry dots. Photos of blurry dots. A photo of a bug guts on a airplane window. And a whole lot of hoaxes.

Another funny thing. Back in the 1970's UFO witnesses often claimed that their mechanical cameras had "failed" when they tried to take a photo of an alien encounter. Clearly the aliens had some sort of technology to make our primitive mechanical systems fail just like they were making our cars stall as we approached their spacecraft on deserted highways.

Digital cameras and phones are much easier to disable yet I have not read a single report of someone saying their digital camera or phone camera failed during an alien encounter. There have been several hoaxes where the "witness" claimed to only be able to take one or two pictures because their batteries died, but no one blames the aliens any more. Come on, hoaxers, make your stories more exciting! You took your fake picture, the spaceship hit you with a beam of light, and your phone or camera stopped working. :rolleyes:

What people believe doesn't change the truth.

The science of UFO investigation hasn't advanced much at all. In fact if you had told me back in the 1970's that in 2010 nearly every American would be carrying around a small portable phone that could capture high resolution video better than film, I would have expected to have seen dozens of undeniable videos and photos of flying saucers with aliens in space suits coming out of them and taking samples by now.

What have we gotten? Videos of blurry dots. Photos of blurry dots. A photo of a bug guts on a airplane window. And a whole lot of hoaxes.

Another funny thing. Back in the 1970's UFO witnesses often claimed that their mechanical cameras had "failed" when they tried to take a photo of an alien encounter. Clearly the aliens had some sort of technology to make our primitive mechanical systems fail just like they were making our cars stall as we approached their spacecraft on deserted highways.

Digital cameras and phones are much easier to disable yet I have not read a single report of someone saying their digital camera or phone camera failed during an alien encounter. There have been several hoaxes where the "witness" claimed to only be able to take one or two pictures because their batteries died, but no one blames the aliens any more. Come on, hoaxers, make your stories more exciting! You took your fake picture, the spaceship hit you with a beam of light, and your phone or camera stopped working. :rolleyes:

You're tired of playing the UFO shell game! :w00t: Where's the pea?

With technology improving every day, as we near the day of digital cameras/video/audio recorders in every pocket, we should be seeing an increase in the quantity and quality of UFO/alien evidence. Yet UFO/Alien evidence remains as scarce, blurry, vague and inconclusive as its ever been. Ironic, isn't it? - It's the advancing technology of UFO investigation tools that's unraveling the whole UFO mythology. :geek:

Edited by Paul Rubino

Horizontal gene transfer can only happen between similar organisms.

If these things did happen, why did they happen? Why don't we have two, three, or four life forms on Earth that clearly have entirely different origins? Why did only one survive? I can't believe that DNA/RNA is the only possible way for life to reproduce in the entire universe.

You seem to want to suggest that if we don't have Carbon based life alongside something more exotic like silicone based life then this somehow is evidence that life is rare. I don't agree. Carbon based life could be prevailent throughout the Universe and other types like silicone based life may not even be possible, but we know the building blocks for carbon based life are present throughout the Universe.

Even viruses which are as close to a second form of life as we have are entirely dependent on the DNA/RNA system living organisms.

Right but that's not evidence of life being rare.

We don't know what life forms were destroyed on early Earth and we don't know how close life got to being exterminated in these conditions.

All we can tell is that life seemed to thrive despite conditions.

There is also other fundamental problems with life. The worst is the problem of life consuming all resources and then dying off. This will happen unless some kind of cycle forms to perpetuate life which, like life, requires special circumstances. It may be common in the universe for primitive life to appear, consume the planet's resources for a few million years, then die off forever.

I find that type of cenario unlikely considering all that would be availible for simple carbon based life to consume on a newly formed rocky planet similar to Earth.

Let's summarise this "Ancient Astronout Theory" according to the show and what they supposedly belives in.

The plague(Black Death) was created by ET.

The pyramids in Egypt were a giant fueling station to spaceships in orbit.

The pyramids in Egypt was a transmutation machine to create gold.

The pharoe's were alien/alien hybrids.

ALL religions are infact based on beliving in ET, and none are just plain fiction.

The indian region have had plenty of nuclear conflicts.

ET's can create interdimensional portals out of normal, solid rock with a bit of chanting.

Symbolism is infact literal descriptions of ET interraction.

Humans were created by ET's.

Thuggee's were worshipping aliens.

Suicide sects were tricked by aliens.

ALL ancient cultures literally have the mention and use of "Mana".

Many important historical figures (George Washington, Christopher Columbus, etc etc) encountered or interracted with ET.

The Nasca lines were made to be road signes for ET.

The Nasca lines were made to beg/signal ET's to return.

Anything short of modern realism in art is a ET.

Creativity is false, it's all ET inspiration.

The siberian tundra got defense cannons against hostile space objects.

ET's are beneficient.

ET's are malicious.

The Tunguska Event was a shoot down ET craft.

ET's are the causes of volcano eruptions.

ET's are the causes of tsunamis.

ET's are the causes of earthquakes.

American cultures had/has close connections with ET.

We was given the technology to use sound to levitate giant objects. (Easter Island for example)

Earth was heavily mined by ET's with advanced efficient technology.

Humans was ordered by ET's to mine for them using our simplest tools.

Moses was lead by a ET craft, and said craft split the red sea, covered them from the sun in the desert for 40 years, etc etc.

The Ark of the Covenant is a deadly radioactive, food, mana producing, nuclear reactor.

Jeanne d'arc wielded a "lightsaber".

King Arthur wielded a "lightsaber".

And the list goes on. <_< I can enjoy a show for entertainment purposes, but this show I would label harmfull to be honest. There are people who infact swallow all of this, hook and all. I'm just waiting for them to try to credit scandinavian myth or history on ET's.

Otherwise, look at it! How can people belive that Erich von Däniken is credible? A guy with this far fetched ideas, who incidently also owned a theme park based on it. (It closed due to finacial problems, who would had thought?). Or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos? "Was it human progress that brought us to this stage of life, OR was it Extra Terrestials! It makes PERFECT sense!" Or that radio host they use?

But for a quick laugh now on it. "If you change the word god(s) to Extra Terrestials, it changes the meaning and it makes sense!" Well obviously. "Gods built this temple." can become "Extra Terrestials built this temple." and also "Rabbits built this temple."