Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just a quick Hi

Redefining Success

Just thought Id say hi after stumbling across this forum,

All I can say is WOW, Love urban legends and spooky stories, hope to share a few of my own in time. Am currently working my way through the urban legends pages picking out the most interesting ones.

Heres a bit of info on me, am 30 years old, live with my partner Barbara in Bolton in the UK, we have recently had a baby called George who wasnt due till the 26th January but he arrived on the 8th November and is still in intensive care with bad lungs, although he has shown great improvement and impressed the doctors. We also have a cat called Jabba, as in Jabba the Hutt, silly I know.

I work as a recovery operative for a small contractor, working for the AA, RAC, Green Flag etc and we work from a old cotton mill which has its fair share of stories and experiances.

I used to be a confirmed believer until I started to see things from a different point of view, which rather than me jumping to conclusions, I can think logically and usually provide a reasonable explanation.

Ive noticed how different twists on stories come about and stories change and start a whole new chain reaction.

Any way, enough waffling from me and apart from messing up my user name Im loving this site!

Carl

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• Still Waters

• and-then

• Redefining Success

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Carl, welcome to UM.

Congratulations to you both on your little boy. I hope he'll soon be better and able to come home :)

Welcome! And prayers for your little guy :tu:

cool.....welcome,enjoy,learn.......................... :)