Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dimension of Spirit World

Aureus

I believe the following: (all subject to change)

we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

We have the ability to overcome, Belief in the negative will feed the negative & visa versa.

Spiritual experiences can not be proven; We have to search with in ourselves for truth of the spiritual.

Edited by dreamgoddess11

• 2 months later...

Is there really a spirit world? Absolutely! I was a caregiver for my oldest sister Gail. A couple of hours before she died she asked me to help her sit up in bed. I was directly in front of her face. Her mouth opened. Her lips didn't move. A deep voice came out of her. It wasn't hers. I am still not sure if it was in Tongue. Latin? Maybe 20 to 30 seconds. She laid back down. My sister filling in for me had experienced the exact same thing an hour or so later. At the moment of death she was sitting up. Her arms went out like a bird ready to fly. She yelled out in ecstasy "Cliff" (her husband who had passed away in 2000). And then she was gone. I analyzed what had happened for a long time. I asked Priests. Reverends. My conclusion? It was her husband speaking to me from the other side. Trying to tell me he was there. Waiting for her.