Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler Surviving the War

Coyote Speaks

In any case, even if he would have survived (highly unlikely) by now biology would have taken care of it.So it is just academic.

Good point. The piece of s*** wollowed in his own mire and then by the making of his own hand died (and killed his own wife and family at the same time) while far less the terrible agonizning disaster he deserved. He didn't care what he did to the countless millions or the terrible attrocities he inflicted on the world AND his own people for generations to pass. Burning in hell is the least he can do, and belive me, he got no further afterwards.

Hitler had son with French teen

Adolf Hitler had a son with a French teenager while serving as a soldier during the First World War, according to new evidence.

clicky here

Methink there was a post on that already but couldn't find the thread

There's quite good evidence that Eva Braun might have survived, but not Hitler. See Doppelgangers by Hugh Thomas, who also reckons Hitler was murdered at the end by his SS guards. Hitler certainly used doubles too, as all political leaders did and still do. 6 professional Hitler doubles are known of, e.g. Gustav Weler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Weler

I agree with you about the Soviets. The common conspiracy answer for your latter point is that it would be beneficial for the staff to all corroborate the same story - they're looking to cover it all up.

Against that, many Germans were appalled when they found out about the Holocaust and one of the bunker staff would probably have ratted him out once the guilt set in. Especially since there would have been money in it.

Against that, many Germans were appalled when they found out about the Holocaust and one of the bunker staff would probably have ratted him out once the guilt set in. Especially since there would have been money in it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but most of them (if not all of them) knew about the death camp; It's easy to play the "appalled" card after the facts. My father escaped a camp in WW2 and did hide in Germany before he passed the French border and met with the US Army and return to Germany with his M1

i like to think that he did survive. whisked away to south america via a ship. a ship that was promptly eaten by megalodon.

i like to think that he did survive. whisked away to south america via a ship. a ship that was promptly eaten by megalodon.

I thought megalodons had better taste than that.... :P :P

He was visibly ill the last he was seen in public so I doubt he lived to a ripe old age and anyway, the members of his personal staff who survived all told the same story of his final days.

Hardly the most impartial witnesses, the most loyal Nazis!

Hardly the most impartial witnesses, the most loyal Nazis!

Yep.

Especially when being questioned by the soft-hearted Soviets.