Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Numerology

Rhpeltz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trancelikestate

• Rhpeltz

• MysteryX

• Simbi Laveau

Reading books about it is a good start.

I agree. Visit the local library, you can always find good astrology and numerology type books there.

Also, Barnes & Nobles has a wonderful selection. Check the "New Age" section.

• 2 months later...

I am interested in learning numerology and want to find a good training course and good software. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

There are different schools of numerology and different methods.

Some books :

POCHAT Wilfrid with PIRMAÏER Michel The Unveiled Numerology (book) and Numeyoga (software). Download the latest version 4.8 for it uses a new interesting method

GOODWIN O. Matthew Numerology The Complete Guide. there is also a software

DECOZ Hans with MONTE Tom Numerology Key to your inner self. Decoz numerology software

"Numerology - Key To Your Inner Self" By Hans Decoz and Tom Monte is a very good and interesting book. When I started reading this this book i knew 0 from numerology. But know I understand it very well. It's the best book to start looking into world of numbers. Good luck, mate!

I only know basic numerology,because it's referred to ,in other arts,such as kabbalah and tarot card reading.

Numerology is also different in Asia,than it is in the west.

So depending upon your leanings,you will interpret it all differently from people in other parts of the world.

I've never really taken a big shine to it,but I know basics.

heres some basic numerology.

finding your birth number

add the dates of your birth

ie june 23rd, 1956

6.23.1956 = 6+2+3+1+9+5+6 = 32

bring that down to a single digit 3+2 = 5

your birth number is 5

think of this as your "lucky" number. If at all possible try and get important things done on this date ect.

you can also get a name number by taking the letters of your name and linking them with numbers

1= a,j,s

2= b,k,t

3= c,l,u

4= d,m,v

5= e,n,w

6= f,o,x

7= g,p,y

8= h,q,z

9= i,r

you get your name number but taking your name and breaking it down as you do your birthday

ie jack lee

1+1+3+2+3+5+5 = 20

2+0=2 a name number of 2

the numbers are also correspond with planets and elements

1. sun -fire

2. moon - water

3. jupiter - fire

4. uranus - air

5. mercury - air

6. venus - earth

7. neptune - water

8. saturn - earth

9. mars - fire

each of these have different attributes associated with them which you can look into yourself or i'll post them later when I have more time

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in learning numerology and want to find a good training course and good software. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Well here is some Biblical Numerology when you interpete the word Numerology from its original meaning. That being to study of numbers.

lets start with this video above. It starts off with some examples set to background music. Then about one third into the video the music stops and the author begins narrating and discussing the information. He starts with the mathematical patterns, then Nero Caesar, 666 vs 616 and lots more. The music may be too loud for some, if that is the case for you please turn it down or mute it until the narration begins.

The narration begins at 7:40 but be sure to watch the entire video. Important information presented in the music portion that is not repeated in the narrated portion.

For clarity these are not the ELS Bible codes or Torah Codes, these are strictly numeric alphabet gematria types only. I assume that at least half of the visitors reading today would know this already, however I wanted to say it for the benefit of the other readers that may not know this. The program Uncover.exe discussed in the video above and a couple of videos below is completely free. In fact the Flash version of the Uncover.exe does not even require downloading. It is free to use with a simple click with no sign ups or log-in's. The Uncover.exe program demonstrated near the end of this thread is easier to use than logging into this forum. I will post the program demo videos and program links in the next couple of posts in this thread for those interested.

Many people who read threads about the number of 666 or the mark of the beast who have little or no background in reading the Bible, when they see information on the mark of the beast or 666 they many just roll their eyes and say "whatever". So before I give the links to the other supporting videos on this subject and the Uncover.exe program please read the information below, it is the foundation scriptures on this subject.

Revelation 13:16-18

13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and the slave, to be marked on their right hand, or on their forehead; 17 so that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless they have the mark, which is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He, who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

Revelation 14:9-11

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast or his image or receives his mark on their forehead or hand, 10 the same shall drink of the wrath of God in its full strength. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the Holy Angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast or its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.

The buying and selling mark of the Antichrist will be literal.

Sadly there are many Christians currently teaching that the future buying and selling mark of the Antichrist is not and will not be a literal mark. These erred Christians believe that this mark is only a spiritual mark. Do not believe these erred Christians it will cost you everything someday if you do. Brothers and sisters this future mark will be literal as well as spiritual. It's not one or the other, but both. The Greek word for the word mark as used in Revelation 13:16-18 is the Greek word: Charagma. Its usage means to mark by scratching or etching. This means we are talking about literal mark. When you read all of Revelation 13 you will notice as well that the Antichrist will eventually demand worship. The penalty for worshiping this future Antichrist is the same as taking the mark. It will bring God's wrath upon any person who takes it at the time of God's judgments.

Smart cards, National ID cards, biometric scans, eye scans are not the mark of the beast, unless this information is compiled and then applied to your right hand or forehead. If it's not applied to the right hand or forehead then it is not the mark of the beast. However, any technology or tattoo that is required to be put on, or in your right hand always reject. You will know when it's the mark, for you will be restricted from buying or selling unless you take it. It will also be required to be put on, or in the right hand or forehead. Never take this mark, I highly stress the word NEVER.

Charagma pronounced: khar'-ag-mah,

a scratch or etching, inscribe engrave i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue):--graven, mark

For a online numeric alphbet calculator using these values click the link below.

Numeric Alphabet Calculator - Click Here

For more information use the link below.

http://propheticseasons.wordpress.com/