Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freaky Dream with pale skin girl.

Punx

Ok so i will begin with this my dreams that i can remember consists of world ending scenrios such as Natural Disasters,Astroid impact,2012 doomsday stuff etc..

Now i started watching the show Supernatural about 6 months ago and have caught up to the latest season

And i am such a huge fan i decided to get this Anti-Possesion Tattoo in the same spot on the left side of the chest

Below the colar bone exactly like the characters sam and dean in the show. I got it done slightly different and i am worried

It might acctually threaten the paranormal...

Heres why a few days ago i started having these weird dreams that i cannot remember having but i wake up

Feeling like i slept for a week. Then yesterday i had the most freaky dream. I was in a school/some kind of house

With my fiance, kids and mother and brothers and sister, and i seen this pale arm sticking out under my baby's

Crib and i freaked grabbed him and told my family there was something in my sons bedroom

Then i was banging on a door bathroom i think trying to tell my brother to come out

Then all the sudden i was in like a big bathroom stall and out the right corner of my eye i seen this

Little Girl,Pale white skin,Black shadowy Eyes,Long stringy black hair,a dark red dress,(looked exactly like Alma from the game F.E.A.R.)

And she came at me with a black shadowy open mouth. I was freaked i was trying to wake up from this bad dream

And i had my eyes half open and still dreaming but i could see my bedroom, and then i woke up sat up

Looked to my left and i swear to god in my fiances dresser mirror i seen the girl right behind me i immeidetely screamed

And my fiance and kids came in the room i told her what happend.

Ever since that dream i have been feeling like she is watching me or something is and i keep freaking myself

Out looking in the mirror thinking i will see her or something.

The Anti-Possession Symbol is a upside down pentagram surrounded by flames.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• Punx

• xYlvax

• Gary Meadows

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you are highly influenced by entertainment. I really doubt there is anything paranormal going on.

Try and relax and maybe take it easy on paranormal themed entertainment.

Well the tat from the show was sort of made up for the show, and it's not upside down, it's single point up. But it probably isn't likely that it has any special attributes or warding capabilities regardless of what direction it's pointed in.

Sounds like you are having some crazy dreams, but it's unlikely that it's ghost driven IMO.

Perhaps you have something going on in your life that is prompting unusual dreaming, like stress, diet, medical problems like sleeping disorders.. There's tons of things that can cause unusual dreaming.

Well the anti-possesion symbol i got was based off a real one its similar to the one on the show

It means like women empowerment and protection or something anyways yes i do have stress and sleeping issues as

I am 23 years old with three kids and another on the way i have been un employed the

Last 9 months and as i type this i am still awake and its after 7am ... Goodnight.

I just don't think the tat and your dreams are connected, or that your dreams are necessarily connected to ghost action. Just sounds more like a dream thing to me.

Kind of a normal dream thing, even though the content itself is weird. Stress and problems sleeping can really mess with you.

Not super helpful, but perhaps try meditation? Like relaxation practices to help you sleep better, or visualization prior to sleep to try to help yourself dream happier dreams.

The Anti-Possession Symbol is a upside down pentagram surrounded by flames.

You do know that that is the sign of the "devil"? Just saying.

Just sounds like a normal dream; we all feel like we are being watched at times.

The pentacle has been utilized or viewed with darker intent in the last century or so, yes.

But it has much more history than that, being utilized by many faiths and groups. Single point up and down.

I really don't think the tat has anything to do with the dreams though. I think the dreams have more to do with stress and sleeping problems.

Well the anti-possesion symbol i got was based off a real one its similar to the one on the show

It means like women empowerment and protection or something anyways yes i do have stress and sleeping issues as

I am 23 years old with three kids and another on the way i have been un employed the

Last 9 months and as i type this i am still awake and its after 7am ... Goodnight.

you need to get some rest (sleep)....stress and lack of sleep will do unbelievable things to your mind...sleep at night unless you get a night job...you have yourself all screwed up...like when kids get their days and nights mixed up...get a doctor to get you a sleep aid before you start seeing even more "stuff"...as you get decent sleep the stress will relax some...exercise to get rid of the rest until you get a job...

I will getting that exact same tattoo in a matter of weeks, just cause I like the symbol and I like the meaning of it, a pentagram is used for protection but once it's turned upside down it means the opposite.

Hya punx

Welcome to UM

I reckon the other posters are right.

If you are having probs sleeping, it will often cause many more probs.

You will feel on edge more and when tired, your mind can trick you in many ways. Stress makes it worse.

Perhaps it would be a good time to see your doc.

Explain how you feel, im sure he will help you to sleep better, plus you may not feel as stressed.