Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
trancelikestate

Ball of light watching me sleep?

30 posts in this topic

Ani2018

I had just moved from southern Indiana to Indianapolis.  I spent the night at a friends house & we all slept in the basement. We saw the ball of light bouncing from the ceiling to the wall all night. It followed me home.

Years later I realized it was a spirit that followed me & I was able to have the thing dissociated from me.

Has anybody else experienced the ball of light attaching itself to you?

It becomes something different. It wants more..

Is anyone experiencing trauma after you've seen this spiritual matter????

Dave123
20 hours ago, Ani2018 said:

I had just moved from southern Indiana to Indianapolis.  I spent the night at a friends house & we all slept in the basement. We saw the ball of light bouncing from the ceiling to the wall all night. It followed me home.

Years later I realized it was a spirit that followed me & I was able to have the thing dissociated from me.

Has anybody else experienced the ball of light attaching itself to you?

It becomes something different. It wants more..

Is anyone experiencing trauma after you've seen this spiritual matter????

What exactly did you experience?

mymystery

i was just watching a tv show that explained the phenomenon of sleep paralysis. It seemed to explain an experience I had as a child, so I did a search about a glowing sphere and sleep paralysis. The search lead me to this page and I am amazed that others have had the exact same experience. 

When I was young, maybe about 10, I woke up in the night and I saw an orange glowing ball - like embers from a fire, about the size of a golf ball floating around above me in my room. I was terrified and unable to move or speak. I wanted to scream out for my mother, but I could hardly breathe. I watched it float around and tried to blink and focus on it while it moved. I was drenched in sweat from fear and finally managed to pull the covers over my head. I couldn't go back to sleep and didn't move until the sun came up. When I got out of bed I looked for a burn mark on the carpet in my room.

I have told the story a couple of times in my life and I get tears in my eyes, I think because it still freaks me out! It was so frightening and I have had no explanation for what it was. It is comforting to find that I'm not the only one to have had this happen, and that it happened to most others as children. Sleep paralysis seems to happen mostly to adults. I can't say I felt something negative from it, but it was scary to me.

As a christian, I like the idea that it was a guardian angel :)

ragnaroknroll

I just saw one about a week ago. Never even heard of anything like this so I was kinda buggin out. Lol I thought it was a drone or something... Until I really looked at it and realized it was changing shape and color. I got a good 2 min video of it changing shape, colors, and moving around the sky... Too big to upload here tho. I'll probably upload it to my YouTube channel until I figure out what to do with it

GlitterRose

Orbs of different colors are something that people can see during sleep paralysis/hypnagogic events. 

Sometimes, they are accompanied by an electrical sound.

I saw a post where someone felt like they were choking, and that should get checked out.

It could be something called sleep apnea. 

• Like 1