Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
acidhead

Jon Huntsman dropping out of GOP race

Sir Wearer of Hats

What's the bet all the others (except Paul) will drop out and support Romney as well?

Damrod

I'd be really surprised if Gingrich endorsed him. Santorum, maybe. Rick Perry will probably endorse Gingrich or Santorum...depends on who has the most money to stick it out. None of them will endorse our buddy, Ron Paul...but that is ok...an endorsement from them toward him might not be so good for his integrity anyway.

Sad that the RNC is trying to force the issue and make these guys back down. I think Romney is a poor candidate and I think he will make a poor president...to me, he doesn't seem to have a core system of values...the flip-flop thing just leaves me wondering what he will "transform" into if he were actually elected...but I digress....I don't think he'll beat Obama so ....love it or not...that is prob how it will go....Just hope RP...if nothing else...has given voice to a growing number of us that do not like how things are and maybe...someone, somewhere, will take note that a growing number of the Constituency has some issues we want addressed..

Edited by Damrod

and then

I'd be really surprised if Gingrich endorsed him. Santorum, maybe. Rick Perry will probably endorse Gingrich or Santorum...depends on who has the most money to stick it out. None of them will endorse our buddy, Ron Paul...but that is ok...an endorsement from them toward him might not be so good for his integrity anyway.

Sad that the RNC is trying to force the issue and make these guys back down. I think Romney is a poor candidate and I think he will make a poor president...to me, he doesn't seem to have a core system of values...the flip-flop thing just leaves me wondering what he will "transform" into if he were actually elected...but I digress....I don't think he'll beat Obama so ....love it or not...that is prob how it will go....Just hope RP...if nothing else...has given voice to a growing number of us that do not like how things are and maybe...someone, somewhere, will take note that a growing number of the Constituency has some issues we want addressed..

RP has a tremendous amount of power I think. He can literally give the election to Obama by running as a 3rd party candidate. His "price" for not running that candidacy could be a very prominent place in the convention as well as major input on the platform and maybe even guarantees of a couple of cabinet posts of his choosing. He should honor the work and sacrifice of his followers with something more than a failed 3rd party run that has him remembered like Perot in '92.