Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scratches appearing on body, with pics

Unsatisfied

Any one who doesn't believe me I can show u proof just email me at *Snip* the photos show n great detail my nails are not long at all I couldn't have done it to myself it's long as hell and I have no kinds of cats dogs or any animals... What so ever and a little off topic but my mom's room is downstairs she is down there by her self our rooms our upstairs my mom experiences things all the time nosies n kitchen no ones in sconts missing off the wall suddenly still never found. She just bought more.... And one day she heard a nose n kitchen went in and garbage can lid was moving on its own no type of fan or nothing blowin in the kitchen ...something is definitely going on I bought a pk of 10 Pair of socks had them n my room searched in my room every were still never found it and that was on the tenth and before that a whole case of my sons strawberry pediasure n still never found that so much unexplained

Edited by kmt_sesh

It's not b s I can email u the pics if u would like hmu *Snip*

No thanks as I keep my inbox BS free all the time.

Edited by kmt_sesh
  • Like 1

So to going to spend a lot of time here, however as an update to my previous post back in Dec. 2014. I didn't just fall off the face of the earth. Nonetheless, I had a priest come to the house after dealing with this for 3 weeks. He blessed it and I blessed the entire house with the holy water he left me. It never happened again after that. I can understand doubts in peoples minds. People can and do scratch themselves in their sleep. Unfortunately there would be no way for my husband to reach where those scratches were let alone are his nails that thin. Also my alarm system which had been disconnected a year prior was going off every night around 3:00 a.m. not to mention a very powerful dream I had about Jesus around 3:00 a.m.. Call it what you want. I believe evil spirits are hard at work and there was a lot of stress in my house during these episodes, a lot of fighting and anger between me and my husband which never happens, so whatever the case. I suggest to the woman who feels these are targeting her children. Call a Priest.

those things do exist i believe you

Any one who doesn't believe me I can show u proof just email me at mccrayahyman27@gmail.com the photos show n great detail my nails are not long at all I couldn't have done it to myself it's long as hell and I have no kinds of cats dogs or any animals... What so ever and a little off topic but my mom's room is downstairs she is down there by her self our rooms our upstairs my mom experiences things all the time nosies n kitchen no ones in sconts missing off the wall suddenly still never found. She just bought more.... And one day she heard a nose n kitchen went in and garbage can lid was moving on its own no type of fan or nothing blowin in the kitchen ...something is definitely going on I bought a pk of 10 Pair of socks had them n my room searched in my room every were still never found it and that was on the tenth and before that a whole case of my sons strawberry pediasure n still never found that so much unexplained

i know these things happen have had some of those experiences too

but what about those scratches ? how they look ?

Edited by YA AMAR

You came here, post them here. It's not rocket science.

Also, for many reasons it's against the rules to post email addresses, btw - reported for clean up.

• Like 1

It's not b s I can email u the pics if u would like hmu *Snip*

Thread cleaned

Omg, do not include your email or other items of personal information in public posts. That can lead to a lot of problems for you. If you must share your email, do so only in PMs, and only with members you are absolutely confident you can trust.

Thanks.

I nearly responded to one-year-old woo, from a drive-by poster. That was close.

• Like 1

It happened to me a few times in my old house. I put it down to the little buttons that pop together at the bottom of my duvet cover. Although I couldn't comprehend how I ended up with a near perfect Z shape (3 separate cuts joined together) on the back of my thigh!

Also you don't necessarily need long nails to scratch yourself. just a little shard on the corner

Plus if there's an itch that is itchy enough to force you to scratch whilst you're asleep then I'm guessing you would scratch it pretty hard!

I am not the only one who has posted they email someone on first page said they don't usually post it but did and no one said its rocket science to post the pics here but clearly I c no photo upload option thanks and tried to do profile pic they said the file was too large

Numerous skin conditions will leave you with things like that. But let me ask you a question, if you look around your house do you also see marks on the walls you cant explain? Corners with exposed trim metal where the drywall is missing. I stumble around when i get up at night half asleep and end up with scrapes like yours.

from time to time i have bruises under my arms and i dont know how they get there one on each side ...i find it strange but i dont play into it so much

One time one was shaped as a y and then x right beside it and its always my chest the most

yes its strange but really could have happened during sleep ...still odd though

Nope I be n bed most of night no springs poping out the bed or nothing one time I even had a bruise on my thigh that I didn't notice my mom pointed it out to me asking how I got it and did it hurt I'm like I ain't even know I had it till u asked and I had got one on my arm but don't recall any one grabbing me but woke up next day n saw it clear as day... I do think we attract the spirit world no matter were we move we still have unexplained things happen when we lived n PA my mom was home alone and could here breathing nosies they started getting closer and she knew they were demons and got the holy oil out n blessed the house things happen like this all the time.

• Like 1

Wit a thick bra on tho I sleep wit mine on and I now I don't touch my chest or hold it while I'm sleep actually I sleep on my stomach so no clue how it happens I dnt even notice it till my kids c it if I have a tank on and there like what happened and I'm like hmmm I don't know didn't know it was even there

The scratch I got on chest is long and straight to fine to be human fingernails it actually looks of a scratch from a safety pin which I don't just have laying around and its red instead of scaring and changing to brown I'm color its weird

And it also never bleed though. Just kind of noticed it there.

In color* Lol my bad

• Like 1

One day I woke up with my bra loss I woke up n it feel right off but I had no company over that really had me scared that night.

i guess that happens to us females from time to time :blush: if you turn it can become loose :blush:

The scratch I got on chest is long and straight to fine to be human fingernails it actually looks of a scratch from a safety pin which I don't just have laying around and its red instead of scaring and changing to brown I'm color its weird

And it also never bleed though. Just kind of noticed it there.

In color* Lol my bad

for me its other way around i find spots of blood on my pillow but i dont know from where i dont have nose bleeds - but again i dont pay too much attention better i dont know

That's true that happen to my son he was not crying or anything tho but I had blood all on my shirt I'm like we're r u bleeding from he had one of those playpins so ik it wasn't anything n there's I discovered that some how a whole piece of skin came off his toe some how causing him to bleed everywhere it took forever to get it to stop omg terrified me but I try to come up with other reasons before I think those other things

That's true that happen to my son he was not crying or anything tho but I had blood all on my shirt I'm like we're r u bleeding from he had one of those playpins so ik it wasn't anything n there's I discovered that some how a whole piece of skin came off his toe some how causing him to bleed everywhere it took forever to get it to stop omg terrified me but I try to come up with other reasons before I think those other things

yes maybe you should monitor him closely to see how those things occur . as others have advised before maybe to make sure and to stop your worrying lace a cam and see what you do at night . i could not do it because i am to afraid of what i might see .

Right me too Lol but yea I do watch closely that's y ik its not happening from something he is doing at first I ain't think nothing of it but my kids always end up with scratches they don't know about till I point them out and are speechless cuz they don't know what happened my daughter one day kept complaning one day that her ear was hurting to the point she was in tears so I took a look inside she had strange scratches all inside her ear she's 5 I said well there's scratches. In the inside of your ear what happened I mean her whole ear was all scratches up now that really puzzled me she ain't know how it happened iither she just knew her ear was hurting for some days but this day it was really bothering her I guess

Right me too Lol but yea I do watch closely that's y ik its not happening from something he is doing at first I ain't think nothing of it but my kids always end up with scratches they don't know about till I point them out and are speechless cuz they don't know what happened my daughter one day kept complaning one day that her ear was hurting to the point she was in tears so I took a look inside she had strange scratches all inside her ear she's 5 I said well there's scratches. In the inside of your ear what happened I mean her whole ear was all scratches up now that really puzzled me she ain't know how it happened iither she just knew her ear was hurting for some days but this day it was really bothering her I guess

how close do they sleep to you ? well first make sure she doesnt have an ear infection small children get that from time to time . are there other things happening around you ?

They sleep very close to me it was no infection there were literally scratches as I was lookin n her ears I'm like that's impossible it wasn't just one to it was several I'm like what the what.... She wakes up put of sleep at odd hours of the night everyday and she just sit up but is still sleep kind of scary I just sort of have to lay her back down myself idk whats going on she always done the wake up thing and sometimes it's like she's convulsing in her sleep I'll just see her up all the sudden but still sleep n shakin her feet around or sometimes whole body moving