Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scratches appearing on body, with pics

Unsatisfied

Yea my mom and sis mostly see everything but there are times when we hear noise in a room no ones in. And knocking at door in a sec sec later no ones there one day we were all n living room heard a loud noise n kitchen no one was in we had the tin kitchen jars u can put ketchup and sugar and kool aid in well tops r always up words but we all went n checked the kitchen the handle part of the tops were all inside the jar instead of up so u can pull it to take top off we all just looked at one another like this is really happening right now. My mom always says she's not afraid tho

They sleep very close to me it was no infection there were literally scratches as I was lookin n her ears I'm like that's impossible it wasn't just one to it was several I'm like what the what.... She wakes up put of sleep at odd hours of the night everyday and she just sit up but is still sleep kind of scary I just sort of have to lay her back down myself idk whats going on she always done the wake up thing and sometimes it's like she's convulsing in her sleep I'll just see her up all the sudden but still sleep n shakin her feet around or sometimes whole body moving

little kids sometimes twitch in their sleep but i agree it can be a little spooky when your child just sits up in her sleep . i think that would freak me out a little too . when my daughter was small 3 years old she used to wake up screaming when i rush in her room she told me that there is a lady and she pointed in the air . that scared me as it happened every other night . when i asked her during daytime what this lady say my daughter told me that she always reaches for her arm and tells my daughter to come with her . many things was happening there in that house . this is very strange though about the scratches , yes always good to keep them close to you when you sleep

Yea my mom and sis mostly see everything but there are times when we hear noise in a room no ones in. And knocking at door in a sec sec later no ones there one day we were all n living room heard a loud noise n kitchen no one was in we had the tin kitchen jars u can put ketchup and sugar and kool aid in well tops r always up words but we all went n checked the kitchen the handle part of the tops were all inside the jar instead of up so u can pull it to take top off we all just looked at one another like this is really happening right now. My mom always says she's not afraid tho

well my next question would be , how much do you know about the house ? i always spray musk around me and say a prayer and that helps .

My friend has this on his legs and back. It's mysterious.

scratches or bruises ? i still say we should find what causes it however i do agree that some things are just weird and we may never find answers . i once had a swollen hand due to two blood blisters i went to the doctor and he said its a snake bite ???? i was never near any snake and he told me to go to the institute for tropical medicine they too claimed it was a snake bite . i was stationed in germany and i was never close any forest or what so ever ...that was weird lol

Wow that's creepy and idk much about the places we lived in but it seems to happen no matter were we live so idk its crazy weired sometimes my daughter is screaming as well or just murmuring things but is still sleep I can't really make out what she is saying but other days she is not moving at all sound to sleep no sleep wakin up spells or nothing its weired lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went through a period between 2008-2009 were I could awake in the morning and find fine deep red scratches upon my body - usually on a arm. My finger nails are not capable of making such -in my case - long scratch like marks. The flat in question where this occurred had other oddities. Such as waking up in the middle of the night and hearing noise near the drawers in my bedroom - the sounds of someone opening and searching. When I sat up too see - nothing, and the bedroom door was still shut. On another occasion as I relaxed in bed one night I felt a draft above my face which then made its airborne way along over body - it felt like a light piece of fabric drifting above me, I was worried by this and will admit that I kept my eyes shut with fear until I felt its draft leave the tips of my toes.

A year of two later I or my mind came to the conclusion that it was some form of psychic attack from some unknown sniper.

Anyone here experienced similar?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Wow I can't believe I came across your post!!!

The reason is, I get the EXACT SAME THING!!! It's happened for about 23 years now. Mine look EXACTLY as you're showing in the pic. Generally in sets of 2 and 3 like you mentioned. They spring up anywhere at anytime.

And the other thing that might be worth mentioning is they don't appear to form "externally" as if a cat scratched you. Like I'm not sure if yours are the same as mine but when they appear they almost appear as if they're "internally formed" in weird way. do you find that??? Like the top layer of skin isn't broken at all. It's so bizzare.

I just can't believe I came across your post though, because I thought I was either 1) going nuts or 2) a very isolated incident.

Because I haven't seen anyone report this kind of phenominon before.

But ya what your describing is EXACTLY WHAT I GET! Ahh that's weird. Like I seem to get them about once every 60 to 90 days.So not very often, and they're not bad enough to really bother getting overly worried about. But it's just weird.

So ya hmmmmm wow, I'm just shocked! But kinda releaved to know I'm not the only one out there!! Thank goodness. ;-p

So anyway, you too, at least your not alone. But we'll never explain this. We'll never get to the bottom of it. It's just some utterly bizzare paranormal phenominon. I tend to think it's like some kind of demon or something. But I've never seen a demon so I have no idea how real they are. But I don't know what else to possibly attribute it to.

Anyway ya, weird conversation. ha ha

==============================================

okay reading more, mine aren't as bad as yours. They've never drawn blood on me so to speak. They have been very deep at times though for me. The other Bizzare phenominon, that i'm not sure if you notice is how fast they heal. Like at least for mine, they heal at an astonishing rate. Like within 24 hours they could be gone. What's weird about that is a cat scratch say for example or any other type of physcial scratch would not heal that fast on anyone. So that's another bizzare tid bit.

What's really weird is I did a bit of a double take. I had to read your post a few times to ensure that this wasn't me posting say a few years ago and then forgot about it. So nope, that's definitely not me, as mine never have drawn blood, but ya I'm still very very astonished! Wow well you're not alone. I feel your pain buddy ha ha.

Edited by lavatrance

Do you ever get what looks like hand print? Like red marks in the shape of fingers as if someone had been grabbing your arm or some part of your body? I tend to get that too. Also they go away fast. Like within 12-24 hours they're gone. It's so bizzare

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't shrug this off so lightly. Me, my husband and son have all been in this very situation scratches appearing. If my husband and myself never saw it appear in front of our eyes probably wouldn't have believed each other.  I have taken pictures too everytime it's happened. We are now in touch with a Priest for help overcoming whatever ungodly attacks we are experiencing. From a spiritual respect these are demonic in nature when these appear.  Agreed the scratches could be from a medical issue and probably for many that is the answer but for many others not. for those who feel a psychiatrist is needed well are you saying that our mind is causing these scratches to miraculously  appear.  First a stinging then the line appears.  I was scratched/cut last week, my son the next day and my Mum. This time my husband wasn't scratched.  The are cat like or claws definitely not human nails.  I have showed the pictures to our Priest. Personally I feel we are being attacked spiritually. Arguments, financial burdens, can't seem to be able to progress in life despite both working in jobs well paid. Just nothing but stress and this just adds to it.  So laugh it off, call it BS but there are people going through this.  We already know this is deliberately being done to us. Some people are able to sets spirits/demons on others to cause harm, pain land sufferation into their lives. Perhaps quite a lot of you should educate yourselves on other spiritual beliefs and workings of others and what they do to people.

3 hours ago, Geetyric said:

I wouldn't shrug this off so lightly.

If someone is shrugging this off lightly, please quote them and be specific.

Me, my husband and son have all been in this very situation scratches appearing. If my husband and myself never saw it appear in front of our eyes probably wouldn't have believed each other.  I have taken pictures too everytime it's happened.

Those pictures would be useful - it's quite easy to post pictures here.

We are now in touch with a Priest for help overcoming whatever ungodly attacks we are experiencing. From a spiritual respect these are demonic in nature when these appear.  Agreed the scratches could be from a medical issue and probably for many that is the answer but for many others not.

First up, did you seek out medical advice first?  What was the result of that?  I note that you also concede that more often than not, simple self-inflicted or accidental scratches that happened either the day before and were unnoticed, or during sleep (it's quite common for people to have dreams that include physical movements, scratch itches while asleep, etc).  All of that is known, proven and relatively common.  Indeed, the first thing to note is that people rarely check themselves physically before goignto sleep - they are usually tired and quickly change into pyjamas.. and then in the morning, when showering (hot water will often cause such marks to become much more visible) and preparing for the day ahead and wanting to look nice... that's when they will notice any minor scuffs from the day before.  This is all pretty obvious stuff - I'd say about every 3-5 days after showering I'd spot a bruise or scratch I hadn't noticed (and don't recall the incident that caused it..).  All pretty straightforward.

Now, me being a sciency sort of person, the explanations above are all valid.  Known. Proven. Obvious.  If you now want to say that it is spiritual or paranormal, then you have a small problem.  Those things are not 'known' or 'proven' or even obvious (for those who are not 'into' that stuff)...  So to us, it's not really a valid option, unless you can show something that is not possibly explained by the valid option..

for those who feel a psychiatrist is needed well are you saying that our mind is causing these scratches to miraculously  appear.  First a stinging then the line appears.  I was scratched/cut last week, my son the next day and my Mum. This time my husband wasn't scratched.  The are cat like or claws definitely not human nails.  I have showed the pictures to our Priest. Personally I feel we are being attacked spiritually. Arguments, financial burdens, can't seem to be able to progress in life despite both working in jobs well paid. Just nothing but stress and this just adds to it.  So laugh it off, call it BS but there are people going through this.  We already know this is deliberately being done to us. Some people are able to sets spirits/demons on others to cause harm, pain land sufferation into their lives. Perhaps quite a lot of you should educate yourselves on other spiritual beliefs and workings of others and what they do to people.

Perhaps you should accept your own earlier comments about the mundane/medical explanation applying to many people.  Why then should you get angry/upset if we suggest that all the other possibilities be looked at carefully first?  In this thread, I've yet to see examples of anything that is not explainable by either medical issues or very mundane happenings, eg scratching yourself lightly on one day (perhaps you did it yourself, or walked through foliage, or you are allergic to makeup or deodorant, or one of a thousand other different ways).  The fact you first notice it in the morning does NOT necessarily mean it happened during the night..

So I'm afraid I don't understand why you would dismiss all the sensible suggestions being offered and leap to a paranormal explanation, other than you *want* that explanation to apply..

I`m in the impression that there is always an increase of scratches related topics/claims during school holiday periods.

:whistle:

• Like 1

This would be bad spirits. I have been scratched twice befoere. But

not bad enough to bleed. the marks were not very nice looking however.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

first started a few yrs ago. actually before that with a hand print on my back after being pushed, but its been getting worse. a week after the picture i got a mark across my chest. it stopped for awhile but picked up again recently. another mark down the same arm. and noises and voices this time. i hear them all the time now. i dont know what is real anymore. i just want help understanding and make it go away.

FB_IMG_1495277273923.jpg

8 minutes ago, bobbie z said:

first started a few yrs ago. actually before that with a hand print on my back after being pushed, but its been getting worse. a week after the picture i got a mark across my chest. it stopped for awhile but picked up again recently. another mark down the same arm. and noises and voices this time. i hear them all the time now. i dont know what is real anymore. i just want help understanding and make it go away.

:sleepy:

On 5/22/2017 at 7:26 AM, evpman said:

If anyone is interested I have an album on Flickr where I have documented the scratches that appear on me occasionally https://flic.kr/s/aHskcqGrG7

Quit doing EVP. 

When we do things like that, we open up our subconscious and give it license to wreck havoc on us.

In my opinion, we actually produce the phenomena. 

Just do a banishing like the LBRP. It helps adjust the psyche so that stuff doesn't happen anymore. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bobbie z said:

FB_IMG_1495277273923.jpg

Are other people around you also experiencing phenomena? 

The best way to tell is if you don't say anything to them about your experiences and just wait to see if they relate any to you. 

If others are also having these experiences, then just do a banishing like the LBRP. Someone is likely manifesting actual phenomena and needs a psyche adjustment.

If not...if you're the only one hearing voices and noises and you can't tell what's real anymore...then you may need to seek professional help. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello friends, This is Amit from India and I am here because this is exactly what I have been facing for several years. Also my English may not be that much good so kindly excuse. I do believe in Supernatural things and I also believe in God. Both I have not seen. I practice Yoga and Reiki at home and by profession I am a Engineer (scientist). Now I start with my first worst experience which I had when I went to Kodaikanal(a tourist spot in South India) with my family. First day was somewhat ok and as we were tired after traveling and thus we visited only nearby spots. Next day after visiting several places when we returned back my elder son was trembling with fever. It was sunday and none of the hospital was open. Finally we were told that there is hospital nearby a church where we can get him treated. We took him there and I saw first time that he was not afraid of the syringe being injected. While coming out from hospital around 09:00 PM I noticed there was a graveyard near the hospital.
When we returned he still had fever and his behavior also turned abnormal. He started singing songs in English though he was very small of just 5 years and was hardly able to pronounce words. He started blabbering something which we could not interpret. Sometimes he will say "Look the Laptop is flying", "See a person with white cloth is flying", "Someone breaking things inside bathroom" etc etc. We literally started crying as we were 10000 ft above ground and the hotel staff said they can arrange a taxi only around 04:00 AM. Our hands were tied and we had to leave that place but how and when. One more strange thing happening at the background was continuous barking of dogs near our window. This was also witnessed by one of my friend who came with his family along with us. That whole night we could not sleep. His frightening eyes I had never seen before. Somehow we managed till morning and came back home. We got him admitted in hospital and his fever which touched 106 was controlled finally. It didnt stop there. Every night he will wake up in between and start blabbering something. His sleep will be completely disturbed. I didnt sleep almost for a month. I even called my in laws for help. They started staying with us. But the problem continued and if no medical solution was possible then what alternative was there. So one night I decided I should give Reiki( Hand Healing) to my son when he is in deep sleep. I started giving reiki to him but my only mistake was I didnt protect myself. I was on right track and as expected there was some negative energy inside him that left him and came inside me. My son was completely cured but I started coughing. My dry coughing problem lasted for a month and that negative energy finally left. Now my elder son is 10 years old and completely normal.

My Second experience with my younger son who is of 2 years 9 months now. Just 2 months back we had to take him to a doctor for assessment as he was not speaking and sometimes not responding to name calls. He will be wandering and will be in his own world sometimes. Just few days back I gave him reiki asking the negative energy to come inside me and leave my son. I didnt knew this fast I will get result. My son started responding and now he can say from 1 to 10 and A to H letters and even sing rhymes. Then where did the negative energy go. Yes it attacked me again and this time with scratch marks on my entire back. But luckily it subsided within two days.
So friends those who are laughing at others for speaking on supernatural things just give a thought to this questions:
1. Do you believe that there is something that drives our body(Soul) or you think just your brain does everything?
2. Do you believe in God? If yes so why you dont believe in Demons? Isnt there light and darkness too?
3. Do you believe in luck? Can you explain it scientifically that luck should favor only these persons?
4. Can science explain why we dream? Also why we never see ourself in dream?

• 2 months later...
On 18/01/2012 at 1:27 AM, willowdreams said:

you may have a form of Urticaria

i do.

all my life a simple scratching of a pencil eraser, not even hard enough to leave a mark, will within 5 min welt up, you can rub your name on my body and in five min, there it is!

it has gotten less as i age.

once it was so bad, i was pointing to the cieling at something and a slice appeared on my arm.. scared me and others. that has only happened a few times, none since i turned 40

doctor said most likely i had probably rubbed my arm on something deep enough to make my skin react in such a delayed fashion, rare.. but it happens.

see your doctor. also keep in mind, seeing pictures do not do much good to us because we have no idea you are even telling the truth. you could have scratched yourslf made photos and posted them with a story.

Skeptic much?

i can’t believe some of the skepticism on this thread. What the hell are you skeptics doing visiting this thread? 

7 hours ago, IBelieveAU said:

What the hell are you skeptics doing visiting this thread? 

Giving sound advice? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/1/2016 at 7:55 AM, lavatrance said:

Do you ever get what looks like hand print? Like red marks in the shape of fingers as if someone had been grabbing your arm or some part of your body? I tend to get that too. Also they go away fast. Like within 12-24 hours they're gone. It's so bizzare

I have

This isn't a question any of us can answer if for no other reason than we don't know how much you're telling us or omitting. Sorry to reiterate everyone else's reply, but get yourself checked out somewhere if you truly believe this is unexplainable. Best of luck, hope you get it sorted out.