Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scratches appearing on body, with pics

Unsatisfied

If this is real, you definitely need to talk to someone, a Christian psychologist or a counselor. Have a pastor come over to your house and pray for you and your place. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have these scratches appear on my body all the time. I can relate to a lot of people who also have this. My story began with 3 perfect circles appearing on my chest. There is no way I could’ve scratched perfect circles in my sleep. I have been down the Lyme disease and morgellons path myself. Personally I had a Mouse plague in my house and I believe it’s rat worm. All my other symptoms fit. It’s to the point now I can feel it about to happen and I can watch it. I’ve shown other people and they can’t believe what I’m showing them.People advising you to see a psychiatrist and a psychologist, Well my psychologist tells me I’m not crazy. I have no mental disorder. This is happening to heaps of people I know. 

• 5 months later...
On 13/01/2019 at 9:40 AM, rosechloe765433 said:

I deal with this too, I don't know what to do and came on here hoping for answers. 

I feel crazy. 

Well, first up tell us what your doctor said.  In detail.  Then we can discuss how good that advice was.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 3:40 PM, rosechloe765433 said:

I deal with this too, I don't know what to do and came on here hoping for answers. 

I feel crazy. 

Welcome to the forum. You're going through a scary time. Try to calmly explain in detail what is happening. For what it's worth, I believe you. But we can't help if you don't give us the information to act on. Try to ignore our more vocal skeptics. They can be a big rough on Newbies. Again, help us so we can help you. Peace to you.

Hank

On 7/16/2018 at 2:25 AM, Nicole3005 said:

I have these scratches appear on my body all the time. I can relate to a lot of people who also have this. My story began with 3 perfect circles appearing on my chest. There is no way I could’ve scratched perfect circles in my sleep. I have been down the Lyme disease and morgellons path myself. Personally I had a Mouse plague in my house and I believe it’s rat worm. All my other symptoms fit. It’s to the point now I can feel it about to happen and I can watch it. I’ve shown other people and they can’t believe what I’m showing them.People advising you to see a psychiatrist and a psychologist, Well my psychologist tells me I’m not crazy. I have no mental disorder. This is happening to heaps of people I know. 

wrong OP.

Edited by Piney

On 1/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, rosechloe765433 said:

I feel crazy. 

Are you in Hawaii? Because the previous OP said rat worm. 

• 10 months later...

I am a 57 year old diabetic male. I’m not saying that these scratches are from space aliens but they are weird. Considering I have no fingernails as I have a terrible habit of chewing them down to nothing and because I am a diabetic, my toe nails are trimmed and filed.   I have no pets, my home is clean and pest free and I sleep alone yet I wake to weird scratches on my legs like I struggled with someone with sharp nails. They usually heal quickly. This last one, as showing in my picture healed in about 5-7 days and remember, I am a diabetic we usually healer slower than usual

AA83C7D9-1DAB-4819-BB68-798F936D9232.jpeg

16 minutes ago, UFOorAFO said:

I am a 57 year old diabetic male. I’m not saying that these scratches are from space aliens but they are weird. Considering I have no fingernails as I have a terrible habit of chewing them down to nothing and because I am a diabetic, my toe nails are trimmed and filed.   I have no pets, my home is clean and pest free and I sleep alone yet I wake to weird scratches on my legs like I struggled with someone with sharp nails. They usually heal quickly. This last one, as showing in my picture healed in about 5-7 days and remember, I am a diabetic we usually healer slower than usual

AA83C7D9-1DAB-4819-BB68-798F936D9232.jpeg

im diabetic and i get scratched loads without knowing how plus i'm on  3 different blood thinners because of a heart problem,like yourself i heal really quick

I just scratched my forehead accidentally with my pinky nail that is longer than others for no apparent reason other than that I just don't like to cut it.

the results were very similar to what you're showing including bleeding.

Burn after I drink a glass of wine. Long story short don't drink  or take drugs you may hurt yourself

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Haha 2

• 2 years later...

A couple years ago I started noticing little scratches below my eyebrows. Turns out my cat was trying to pat my eyelids to wake me up to feed her but if I was slow to respond she would put a little claw into it. But the 17 y o says she has in the past had unexplained bruising and a couple days ago a new scratch that looks like a normal random scratch on her hand that she says apparently popped up while she was eating in her room and felt like a pinch. I have never experienced anything weird in my house except once before I was praying aggressively against any unwelcome  “critters” in her room and the cats were also in there and they started kind of fighting. You know, it’s mostly just trash-talk but the sequence of events was unusual though the 3 house cats probably trash-talk each other at least a couple times a day. So nothing is 100% except she has been reporting things like this infrequently but over a few years now. Her grandma, who was never warm and fuzzy toward her, just passed and she is now estranged from her biological mom so maybe some critter-connections there. Also I had started re-watching “Supernatural,” though rationally I can explain that the whole series is for entertainment purposes only so it shouldn’t be a “doorway.” And those Winchesters are so darn cute. Anyway the plan is obviously no more “Supernatural” in the house, a prayer walk around the house with some blessed oil and I have a book of prayers I will ask her to start reading aloud. This is my first post to this forum. I Googled (or Duck Ducked) the topic and this old thread popped up.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 5:48 AM, Charis said:

A couple years ago I started noticing little scratches below my eyebrows. Turns out my cat was trying to pat my eyelids to wake me up to feed her but if I was slow to respond she would put a little claw into it. But the 17 y o says she has in the past had unexplained bruising and a couple days ago a new scratch that looks like a normal random scratch on her hand that she says apparently popped up while she was eating in her room and felt like a pinch. I have never experienced anything weird in my house except once before I was praying aggressively against any unwelcome  “critters” in her room and the cats were also in there and they started kind of fighting. You know, it’s mostly just trash-talk but the sequence of events was unusual though the 3 house cats probably trash-talk each other at least a couple times a day. So nothing is 100% except she has been reporting things like this infrequently but over a few years now. Her grandma, who was never warm and fuzzy toward her, just passed and she is now estranged from her biological mom so maybe some critter-connections there. Also I had started re-watching “Supernatural,” though rationally I can explain that the whole series is for entertainment purposes only so it shouldn’t be a “doorway.” And those Winchesters are so darn cute. Anyway the plan is obviously no more “Supernatural” in the house, a prayer walk around the house with some blessed oil and I have a book of prayers I will ask her to start reading aloud. This is my first post to this forum. I Googled (or Duck Ducked) the topic and this old thread popped up.

I got lost a time or two,

We humans dont know it all or everything that happens to us, cuts, scraps bruises can and do happen daily and sometimes we dont know where it comes from no reason to make some jump from "i dont know" to "so it must be paranormal"

The number of ding and scratch on my body is always evolving from day to day. A minimum of labour on the land and it become just ordinary. Thinking about getting my Tetanus booster shots, probably safer that way. Got myself a nice cut in the abdomen half a inch deep while chasing a freakin squirrel in the chicken coup this fall. Probably rubbed myself on a zinc sheet. Found it after half an hour that my shirt was wet from blood and not water. I hate squirrels, they do a mess.