Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC7

Q24

How nice it must be to live in your world Skyeagle...Of course, you are the only person there....

How amusing when the 9/11 Truthers are the minority.

The Government was not trying to make money off this.

Did any 9/11 Truther claim that one of the reasons for the 9/11 attacks was to raise the military budget?

And people who were not at GZ can easily confuse the explosions they saw, heard and felt as other sounds.

Experts who were there have said that there was no evidence of explosives at the WTC sites, which simply means that the sounds others have heard had nothing to do with bomb explosons.

The fact tha more than 2000 people occupied the WTC buildings before the impacts is really what matters.

So are you going to tell us how?

Why is that what matters?

Are you going to reinvigorate your argument that they would be attempting to plant explosives while the towers burned and people were fleeing down the stairs?

Why is that what matters Sky?

Just saying it does not make it true.

Edited by Wandering

What the hell are you talking about?? :wacko:

Just what I had said.

You...."The engineers are not demolition experts."

What I do know is what bomb explosions sound like and the blast waves they produce and that is a major difference between you and I.

Why is that what matters Sky.

Why wouldn't it?

Edited by skyeagle409

Why do I need to understand they are not demolition experts...

To understand that using them as refences by no means support your case that explosives were used to bring down the WTC buildings.

In your own imagination you obviously believing you are smashing down those toofing twoofers but you ain't arguing with da twoof, just a figment of your imagination that even the most laser beaming tin hat wearing no planer would envious to posses!

And hilariously, people think that you can set fire to a building and it will collapse just like a implosion directly into it's own footprint, symmetrically or and create invisible super destructive upper blocks.

The evidence we have is that the WTC buildings were on fire and suffered damage from impacts before their collapse. What we don't have is evidence that explosives were used.

In other words, we have evidence for fires and impact damage in the WTC buildings before their collapse, but none for planted explosives either before nor after their collapse. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Edited by skyeagle409

Experts who were there have said that there was no evidence of explosives at the WTC sites,
What experts?? The NIST didn't look for evidence of explosives, you said so yourself, they didn't bother.
which simply means that the sounds others have heard had nothing to do with bomb explosons.
In Harry Hill style.."Let see, I like the many eye witnesses, quotes, statements from people who at GZ and I also like this internet warrior who knows better??

But which one is best, there's only one way to find out......FIGHT!

I'm sorry but I haven't got faith in the internet warriors to enable my brain to override the people who at GZ who saw, heard and felt explosions.

What experts??

The demolition experts that I have already posted.

I'm sorry but I haven't got faith in the internet warriors to enable my brain to override the people who at GZ who saw, heard and felt explosions.

Where's the evidence? And there were those who said they heard explosions only to find later that what they thought were explosions were actually falling elevators.

Edited by skyeagle409

Just what I had said.

Which was what exactly?? lol
What I do know is what bomb explosions sound like and the blast waves they produce and that is a major difference between you and I.
I don't claim to know what bomb explosions sound like and the blast waves they produce, however over I trust the tens if not hundreds of accounts of people, video recordings captured at GZ that they were bomb explosions, over some internet warrior on a debunking crusade, who thinks that because he's knows what bomb explosions sound like and the blast waves they produce, therefore he knows better and discounts their entire accounts, all from behind a keyboard. :w00t:

I think it's hilarious that you think you are fooling people that youknow more than the people at GZ, in that they were all wrong and somehow, you are right!!!

Which was what exactly?? lol

What I had said!

I don't claim to know what bomb explosions sound like...

But, I can from first hand experience.

What experts??

Just one of a few that I have already posted, but it seems you have missed.

Another demolition expert who worked at Ground Zero also finds no trouble debunking the claim of explosives."Our team, working at Ground Zero, including myself, never saw indication of explosive use that would have been evident after the event," says Brent Blanchard, senior writer for www.implosionworld.com.

"You just can't clean up all the det cord, shock tube, blasting cap remnants, copper backing from explosive charges, burn marks along clean-cut edges of columns, etc., nor is there any evidence in the thousands of photos taken by the press and dozens of agencies over the following days. I just can't see how it happened that way."

Edited by skyeagle409

The demolition experts that I have already posted.

Brent Blanchard is not a demolition expert. Beside, I have posted demolition experts who said it was demolished. Torin Wolf (all of them!) and Danny Jowenko (WTC7!) claim they were demolished.
Where's the evidence? And there were those who said they heard explosions only to find later that what they thought were explosions were actually falling elevators.
The thread is full of evidence, eyewitness accounts, statements, quotes, audio and video recordings.

Yes, they didn't hear explosions, the video I posted of the firefighters on the phone didn't hear an explosion, it was an elevator falling because an internet warrior on the debunking crusade knows better.

Oath of the Internet Warrior On A Debunking Crusade.

Rule 5. Demand evidence of arguer, like evidence of explosions and then make an absurd counter claim, like an elevator falling providing absolutely sod all evidence! Demand and never provide evidence, it the path and creed of a debunking crusader! :w00t:

Just one of a few that I have already posted, but it seems you have missed.

How many buildings as demolition expert Brent Blanchard actually blown up?

What's that.......ZERO!!

Yeah, and I'm an expert on heart surgery, I run a company called www.heartsurgeryworld.com and I've seen lots of heart surgery, that I am an expert too.

Let me know if you want cheap heart surgery, I'm an expert! :yes:

Brent Blanchard is not a demolition expert. Beside, I have posted demolition experts who said it was demolished. Torin Wolf (all of them!) and Danny Jowenko (WTC7!) claim they were demolished.

You might want to check the backgrounds of the demolition experts I have posted. They did not provide any evidence to support their claim. which is why after more than 10 years no evidence of a controlled demolition has surfaced

The thread is full of evidence, eyewitness accounts, statements, quotes, audio and video recordings.

Once again, you are wrong and one of the reasons is that foreign terrorist have already admitted to the 9/11 attacks.

Yes, they didn't hear explosions, the video

Nothing to do with bombs and it seems that you missed where those who have claimed to have heard explosions later retracted their claim.

Edited by skyeagle409

What I had said!

Which was what? Because as seen below, you are not saying anything.
But, I can from first hand experience.
So what?? Who cares?? Oh that's right, you do, that's why you mentioned it.

I don't and I doubt many here do either.

Do you have enough first hand experience than to know better than those at GZ who saw, heard and felt explosions?? :w00t:

You obviously believe so, but you are fooling nobody here, not even your most loyal followers! lol

Edited by Stundie

How many buildings as demolition expert Brent Blanchard actually blown up?

What's that.......ZERO!!

That comment is moot.

Which was what?

Seems that you haven't bee paying any attention, which explains a great many things.:w00t::lol:

You might want to check the backgrounds of the demolition experts I have posted.
Yeah I checked, Brent Blanchard....definitely not an expert, never dropped a building in his life.

He runs a nice magazine cause he's a fan of implosions, and also runs a company that records the sound or something.

They did not provide any evidence to support their claim.
They gave their expert opinion, just like Brent Blanchard whose not an expert.

See rule 5 in debunking crusade.

which is why after more than 10 years no evidence of a controlled demolition has surfaced
You've said so yourself, they never bothered looking for it. lol
Once again, you are wrong and one of the reasons is that foreign terrorist have already admitted to the 9/11 attacks.
Well why wouldn't they, got nothing to lose have they.

Unlike the government, which had everything to gain.

Nothing to do with bombs.
I'll take the word from those at GZ thanks.

Your debunking crusade is about as effective as Monty Pythons Spanish Inquisition. :w00t:

Edited by Stundie

Yeah I checked, Brent Blanchard....definitely not an expert, never dropped a building in his life.

Let's take another look at Brent Blanchard.

Brent Blanchard was a participant or observer in the following events:

August 8, 2006: No Explosives Used in WTC Collapse, Says Demolition Industry Leader

Brent Blanchard, a leading professional and writer in the controlled demolition industry, publishes a 12-page report that says it refutes claims that the World Trade Center was destroyed with explosives. The report is published on ImplosionWorld.com, a demolition industry website edited by Blanchard.

Blanchard is also director of field operations for Protec Documentation Services, Inc., a company specializing in monitoring construction-related demolitions. In his report, Blanchard says that Protec had portable field seismographs in "several sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn" on 9/11. He says they did not show the "spikes" that would have been caused by explosions in the towers.

Blanchard also takes aim at the claim that Building 7 of the WTC was demolished, writing: "Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in demolition, and all reported hearing or seeing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

My link

Now, where is your evidence that explosives were used to bring down the WTC buildings?

Edited by skyeagle409

That comment is moot.

No it's not....lol

You can't claim someone is an expert, when they have never performed what they are supposed to be an expert at and claiming it's a moot point.

He has about as much expertise and authority on demolition than A&E for 9/11 Truth. (That I never claimed, mentioned or referenced!) lol

About Brent Blanchard

Brent L. Blanchard currently serves as Operations Manager for Protec Documentation Services Inc., Rancocas Woods, New Jersey. The firm performs vibration consulting, structural survey and photographic work for contractors throughout the United States and abroad.

In addition, Mr. Blanchard is a senior writer for implosionworld.com, a website that publishes news and information related to the explosive demolition industry. His team's work is also regularly published in various periodicals such as The Journal of Explosives Engineering (ISEE-USA), Explosives Engineering (IEE-UK), Demolition Magazine, Demolition & Recycling International, Constructioneer and Construction News.

Over the past 24 years, Mr. Blanchard's photographic images depicting demolition projects have won numerous national and international awards, and collections of his team's work have been showcased in The Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Franklin Institute Science Museum, among other prestigious venues.

He has also appeared on internationally broadcast television documentaries such as Demolition Day (CBS News), Demolition (NBC/Dateline), Blastmasters (The Learning Channel) and The Art & Science of Blasting (Discovery Channel) as an authority on the explosive demolition industry.

Edited by skyeagle409

Let's take another look at Brent Blanchard.

Yes lets....

Brent Blanchard was a participant or observer in the following events:

August 8, 2006: No Explosives Used in WTC Collapse, Says Demolition Industry Leader

Brent Blanchard, a leading professional and writer in the controlled demolition industry, publishes a 12-page report that says it refutes claims that the World Trade Center was destroyed with explosives. The report is published on ImplosionWorld.com, a demolition industry website edited by Blanchard.

Blanchard is also director of field operations for Protec Documentation Services, Inc., a company specializing in monitoring construction-related demolitions. In his report, Blanchard says that Protec had portable field seismographs in "several sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn" on 9/11. He says they did not show the "spikes" that would have been caused by explosions in the towers.

Blanchard also takes aim at the claim that Building 7 of the WTC was demolished, writing: "Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in demolition, and all reported hearing or seeing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

Yeah anyway, his is 12 page report peer reviewed and more importantly, how many buildings has he imploded again??? :w00t:

No it's not....lol

Goes to show that you have no idea what I am talking about.

Yes lets....eah anyway, his is 12 page report peer reviewed and more importantly, how many buildings has he imploded again??? :w00t:

That fact that you were unaware of his background proves that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Brent Blanchard

Brent Blanchard, a leading professional and writer in the controlled demolition industry, publishes a 12-page report that says it refutes claims that the World Trade Center was destroyed with explosives.

Edited by skyeagle409

Goes to show that you have no idea what I am talking about.

I don't even think you know what you are talking about half the time!

That fact that you were unaware of his background proves that you have no idea what you are talking about.
The Bible of Obvious again.

Internet Warrior on a Debunking Crusade

Rule 7. Tell the arguer they were not aware of something, like Brett Blanchards background, and then provide no evidence of him actually demolishing building to highlight they do not know what they are talking about. Remember, you were never a confused internet warrior, you were just on a crusade.

Anyway, how many buildings has he dropped again?