Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The REAL reason we don't have BF photos.....

orangepeaceful79

http://www.bfro.net/news/pajarita.asp

For some reason the BFRO site is always an amusing read.

Those guys are a joke.....They throw around so much B.S. it is not funny...

And worse, Animal Planet is paying them for this B.S.

I knew they'd have an excuse-lol.

See that other bigfoot thread for a very clear picture taken with a trail cam of a wolverine climbing up a tree at night.

See that other bigfoot thread for a very clear picture taken with a trail cam of a wolverine climbing up a tree at night.

I just love that the reason there aren't any good trail cam images is a combination of the inadequacy of trail cam functionality and the fact that Bigfoots hate trail cams and avoid them. Those Bigfoots are always just one step ahead of us aren't they?! If I were a bigfoot I'd be smashing trailcams to leave a clear message. Of course if I were a Bigfoot I'd be imaginary and so would this post......

How about the dissertation on how they need surveillance cams on the top of that mountain? How'd they know that the footprints in the photos were only a few hours old? So much speculation masquerading as certain fact.

http://www.bfro.net/news/pajarita.asp

For some reason the BFRO site is always an amusing read.

I basically have a problem with any site using the term, "Squatch". I think we should use Sasquatch or Bigfoot. Squatch is a dumbed down hillbilly Reality TV term. Like calling a giraffe, a 'raffe... idiotic.

Their only "good" trail cam pics they can point to are the Jacob's Creature pics? Those are their only trailcam pics they can present? With tens of thousands of fanatical believers and one incident is the best they can post to illustrate their point. Sad...

• Like 1

I basically have a problem with any site using the term, "Squatch". I think we should use Sasquatch or Bigfoot. Squatch is a dumbed down hillbilly Reality TV term. Like calling a giraffe, a 'raffe... idiotic.

Their only "good" trail cam pics they can point to are the Jacob's Creature pics? Those are their only trailcam pics they can present? With tens of thousands of fanatical believers and one incident is the best they can post to illustrate their point. Sad...

And that critter is a mangy damn bear. C'mon.

My Dog ate my homework, My car broke down, I got a flat, the cab was late, i lost my keys, I had a funeral on, there was a fire, it was foggy and I missed the building, I lost my voice, I have horrible gas, My house is burning down and the fire engine's blocking my driveway, I made a wrong turn, A big dog was blocking the road, I was stuck driving slow behind a backhoe, I could not find my keys, I got a flat tire, I hit every red light, I had to go to Mozambique to do some relief work IT WASN'T MY FAUUULLLTT

4551_4.jpg

blues-brothers-1989-movie-still-john-belushi-as-jake-blues-03.png

jake-blues-dean-stephens.jpg

My Dog ate my homework, My car broke down, I got a flat, the cab was late, i lost my keys, I had a funeral on, there was a fire, it was foggy and I missed the building, I lost my voice, I have horrible gas, My house is burning down and the fire engine's blocking my driveway, I made a wrong turn, A big dog was blocking the road, I was stuck driving slow behind a backhoe, I could not find my keys, I got a flat tire, I hit every red light, I had to go to Mozambique to do some relief work IT WASN'T MY FAUUULLLTT

4551_4.jpg

blues-brothers-1989-movie-still-john-belushi-as-jake-blues-03.png

jake-blues-dean-stephens.jpg

Pretty much. The fact that the bfro and other organizations can claim to be experts on something that there is no evidence for to the point where they start xplaining the creatures in terms of their motives for their behavior goes a long way toward showing that they won't let a silly little thing like reality get in the way. But then again when you are just making $h1+ up its easy enough to wrap up every little detail in a nice lil package. no Bigfoot bodies? That's because they bury them. No good trail cam pics? That's because Bigfoot can spot them and is smart enough to avoid them. hard to find them? Well that's because they are solitary animals except for when they are tending to their pesky dead. No Bigfoot poo? That's because they eat it.

• Like 1

I am just waiting for the day when a bigfoot with ambition does a song and dance routine in front of a trailcam. :w00t:

The crap these people are coming out with is just,,,,well,,unbelevable. And just what makes these people 'experts'? If they were experts they would know the following.....

Rabbits eat their poo, along with some other animal species, to recover nutrients left in the poo. It then goes through their bodies and comes out the other end as poo but with less nutrient in. They dont eat it a second time. So, animals that eat their poo, still poo.

I think these so called experts have been eating their own poo, because what is coming out of thier mouths is the leftovers.

I am sorry, but even if I was getting paid fot it, I could not make an idiot of myself in front of a television camera!

Edited by Englishgent

4551_4.jpg

Its always nice to see a picture of Carrie Fisher in the morning. Thanks for making my morning cup of tea more enjoyable today ;)

• Like 1

I think that the legend of bigfoot would be better off and more "believable" without these bfro people and their silliness.

• Like 1

I just love that the reason there aren't any good trail cam images is a combination of the inadequacy of trail cam functionality and the fact that Bigfoots hate trail cams and avoid them.

Big cats can avoid trail cams!! The UK is awash with big cats but no-one has got one on their trail cam with any regularity. I've tried myself. Animals aren't stupid. They can see a square box which equals man-trouble, no problem..

Big cats can avoid trail cams!! The UK is awash with big cats but no-one has got one on their trail cam with any regularity. I've tried myself. Animals aren't stupid. They can see a square box which equals man-trouble, no problem..

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22big+cat%22%2Btrail+cam&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=FkcYT7nVEqqqiQLg3uTiCA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1437&bih=694

Really?

When trail cameras first came out they were 35mm types that were far from being very advanced. I had several and it was definitely hit or miss. Today, however, trail cam technology has come a very long way. A very good trail cam with a trigger speed at 1 second or under can be had for under 200.00. Many different models and brands can make this claim and back it up. Popularity in trail camera use has exploded over the last 10 yrs and people all over the nation use them very, very frequently at all times of the year and in all different manners. Some use bait with their trail cameras, some put them over game trails, some over natural food sources. Nobody I know has ever strapped a camera to the trunk of a tree at face heighth. That would be completely counter productive. Most trail cameras are place around 3 ft off the ground. Some are placed hi in a tree, but facing down for better concelement. Reconyx or however you spell it, is one of the best brands on the market, they are expensive, and they do work very well. Other brands, that are less expensive work almost equally well and would have no problem what so ever getting a picture of a bigfoot walking by.

As far as most people not really using trail cameras, well thats a bunch of crap. I literally know hundreds of people in my small state that have two to twelve cameras out all year long. They take thousands of pictures every year. Trail cams have become one of the largest sections of the outdoor market.

As far as the picture of the bobcat goes. Any one of the many inexpensive cameras out there could have gotten that shot. I mean any of them. As far as the flash goes, well thats what they make infrared trail cams for. They don't flash at all. Some animals do have a knack for being stealthy when it comes to trail cams. Big cats being one of them. This is not to say that they don't get caught on trail cams. They do. Extremely small populations of cougars have been making a comeback to their home range here in the deep south for some time. This means that their populations are very small and they are a very stealthy creature. With all this said, people are still getting trail cam photos of them in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi.

Bottom line is that there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not getting a good picture of a bigfoot on a trail camera if they were to exist. Make all the excuses you want and I will be glad to shoot them down for you.

Mike

When trail cameras first came out they were 35mm types that were far from being very advanced. I had several and it was definitely hit or miss. Today, however, trail cam technology has come a very long way. A very good trail cam with a trigger speed at 1 second or under can be had for under 200.00. Many different models and brands can make this claim and back it up. Popularity in trail camera use has exploded over the last 10 yrs and people all over the nation use them very, very frequently at all times of the year and in all different manners. Some use bait with their trail cameras, some put them over game trails, some over natural food sources. Nobody I know has ever strapped a camera to the trunk of a tree at face heighth. That would be completely counter productive. Most trail cameras are place around 3 ft off the ground. Some are placed hi in a tree, but facing down for better concelement. Reconyx or however you spell it, is one of the best brands on the market, they are expensive, and they do work very well. Other brands, that are less expensive work almost equally well and would have no problem what so ever getting a picture of a bigfoot walking by.

As far as most people not really using trail cameras, well thats a bunch of crap. I literally know hundreds of people in my small state that have two to twelve cameras out all year long. They take thousands of pictures every year. Trail cams have become one of the largest sections of the outdoor market.

As far as the picture of the bobcat goes. Any one of the many inexpensive cameras out there could have gotten that shot. I mean any of them. As far as the flash goes, well thats what they make infrared trail cams for. They don't flash at all. Some animals do have a knack for being stealthy when it comes to trail cams. Big cats being one of them. This is not to say that they don't get caught on trail cams. They do. Extremely small populations of cougars have been making a comeback to their home range here in the deep south for some time. This means that their populations are very small and they are a very stealthy creature. With all this said, people are still getting trail cam photos of them in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi.

Bottom line is that there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not getting a good picture of a bigfoot on a trail camera if they were to exist. Make all the excuses you want and I will be glad to shoot them down for you.

Mike

Thats really interesting information actually. Thanks for sharing. Trail cameras are a topic I have very little knowledge of. If could ever get my hands on an inexpensive model, I'd love to play around with one, even just in my backyard. Its interesting that BFRO claims the opposite is true - that nobody uses them, they are ineffective and that's why no good trail camera evidence ever surfaces. I'd wager there's a simpler explanation. You can't get good trailcam photos of a thing that is as imaginary as Santa Claus.

You know what's crazy about wolverines, neognosis? They exist! We have live ones, dead ones, genetic analysis of them, we breed them in captivity, we've got photographs of them, video of their habits. Its just downright crazy. I mean - who would have thought that something that exists would have so much EVIDENCE to back it up?

Smugfish, how many times, and how many topics do I have to prove you wrong...Please stop spweing out lies, especially when you have been shown otherwise numerous times, and even admitted it...

Below is only one of hundreds I could post....

Cat.jpg

edit to add :....Wow,

They can see a square box which equals man-trouble, no problem
.. but not a big ass feeder?....Come on Smugfish....

TPWD-East-Texas-Lio_572626c.jpg

Edited by Sakari

It doesn't matter... RIGHT Now, someone is claiming that Teddy Roosevelt was married to a bigfoot and had hybrid roosevelt/bigfoot kids...

Mike

Good Post Mike !!!!!

A few members here have contributed to a topic on trail cam's I started....Hunting sites have hundreds of thousands of pics...

Here is the topic here ( not many hunters here though )

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183599&st=0

Mike

:tu:

Its always nice to see a picture of Carrie Fisher in the morning. Thanks for making my morning cup of tea more enjoyable today ;)

I am hearing you! I would have gone the Princess Leia look for aesthetics, but found her role in the Blues Brothers, and Jakes quick escape, fit the topic better :D

But here is some gratuitous semi-nudity just for the hell of it.

leia-bikini.jpg

ETA

:w00t:

Edited by psyche101

Smugfish, how many times, and how many topics do I have to prove you wrong...Please stop spweing out lies, especially when you have been shown otherwise numerous times, and even admitted it...

I thought he was specifically talking about UK big cats.

Psyche...

.... Nice!!!!.....

• Like 1