Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The REAL reason we don't have BF photos.....

orangepeaceful79

Big cats can avoid trail cams!! The UK is awash with big cats but no-one has got one on their trail cam with any regularity. I've tried myself. Animals aren't stupid. They can see a square box which equals man-trouble, no problem..

I do not see UK there.....

I thought he was specifically talking about UK big cats.

What are UK Big Cats?....Those confirmed yet?.And if they are aren't they supposed to be Puma's and such?......

Either way, no UK in his statement about big cats avoiding trail cams....., that is why I answered now, and before.He has used the " big cats " see cameras, see IR, hear batteries, etc...before.

Edited by Sakari

I do not see UK there.....

What are UK Big Cats?....Those confirmed yet?.And if they are aren't they supposed to be Puma's and such?......

Either way, no UK in his statement about big cats avoiding trail cams....., that is why I answered now, and before.He has used the " big cats " see cameras, see IR, hear batteries, etc...before.

Big cats in the UK are usually descibed as black, large and panther-like animals but shhhh.....they might be hybrids with more intelligence than their USA cousins :innocent:

Why doesn't someone make a nature documentary about the Penzance puma then?

Ans: because it's too difficult to film!!

Why doesn't someone make a nature documentary about the Penzance puma then?

Ans: because it's too difficult to film!!

No. Because it's too difficult to find!

I am hearing you! I would have gone the Princess Leia look for aesthetics, but found her role in the Blues Brothers, and Jakes quick escape, fit the topic better :D

But here is some gratuitous semi-nudity just for the hell of it.

leia-bikini.jpg

ETA

:w00t:

When I was younger she was my Queen!

2 seconds on google found this puppy for about $200:

This Bushnell Trophy Black LED Trail Camera features HD video with color LCD display and a temperature/moon stamp. The trail camera also offers low-glow black LED night vision flash and enhanced video resolution.

Black

8 MP high-quality full color resolution

40 low-glow black LEDs

Night vision flash up to 45 feet

Color Image LCD display

Temp/moon stamp

Widescreen 1920x1080p video resolution

Day/night auto sensor

External power compatible

Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)

One second trigger speed

Programmable trigger interval: one second to sixty minutes

Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger

Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable

Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes

Temperature range -5 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit

PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 feet

Runs up to one year one on set of batteries

Adjustable web belt and one quarter to 20 socket

SD card slot with up to 32GB capacity

Dimensions: 11 inches long x 8 inches wide x 3.5 inches deep

I really don't see a reason why someone who routinely has Squatches roaming around their area, eating from their birdfeeders, taking their daughters to prom, etc. couldn't invest in a half dozen or so of these and put them up. Hell, they run for a full year on one set of batteries. And if the Squatches in your area do, in fact, receive the Bass Pro Shop catalogue on a regular basis and are familiar with what trail cams look like, hide the damn things.

Seems like a small price and effort for high definition images proving once and for all the existence of Bigfoot.

http://www.trailcampro.com/reviews.aspx

http://www.chasingame.com/

These are just a couple of sites that offer unbiased reviews of many different models of cameras today.

http://bullnettlenews.com/

This is a site that I frequent that deals with hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities in the state of Mississippi. If you go to the forum section then go to the game cam section you can view hundreds of photos of deer and other wildlife. These are just a small percentage of the trail cams at use as we speak in my small state. There are also many, many plans such as Homebrew cameras that are build it yourself cameras for those so inclined. They rival any and all of the best commercial brands on the market and can usually be built for half the price. Just thought I would put this info out there for those that might be interested. I myself run 3 cams year round. It is not only a deer scouting tool, but in the off season it is a hobby. I don't claim to be an expert on trail cams but I do have a bit of experience with them. If anybody wants to message me with questions I will be glad to try and answer them to the best of my ability.

Mike

http://www.trailcamp...om/reviews.aspx

http://www.chasingame.com/

These are just a couple of sites that offer unbiased reviews of many different models of cameras today.

http://bullnettlenews.com/

This is a site that I frequent that deals with hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities in the state of Mississippi. If you go to the forum section then go to the game cam section you can view hundreds of photos of deer and other wildlife. These are just a small percentage of the trail cams at use as we speak in my small state. There are also many, many plans such as Homebrew cameras that are build it yourself cameras for those so inclined. They rival any and all of the best commercial brands on the market and can usually be built for half the price. Just thought I would put this info out there for those that might be interested. I myself run 3 cams year round. It is not only a deer scouting tool, but in the off season it is a hobby. I don't claim to be an expert on trail cams but I do have a bit of experience with them. If anybody wants to message me with questions I will be glad to try and answer them to the best of my ability.

Mike

Mike, post some of your pics in the trail cam topic please :)

I will, I just have to figure out how to do it. I have them on my home computer that doesn't have internet access. I use my work computer and phone for internet access. I'll figure it out though and post a few.

Mike

Same thing you donut!! :)

To film something you first need to find it you plonker :P

The real explanation is that methane from their sub-alligator nest beds, various biff bodily fluids from their forest orgies, and static electricity generated in their fur as they throw rocks at night react to form a sound sensitive substance that can act as a semi-effective cloak of invisibility when excited by the shrill biff calls (which to a layman just sound like an idiot howling in the woods).

That, or the Earth is actually squatchless...

Well, apparently there are photographs of the Yowie (the Australian Bigfoot) in existence which may or may not be published in Green's latest self-published book:

brettgreenyowie.jpghttp://yowiehunter.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1566

Brett Green (Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am): All I am going to say is that the cover image was taken from a genuine photograph from 1998; verified; and has been kept under "wraps"since then along with 3 others. I am yet to decide whether to keep it in or not due to some making adverse comments on forum and directly at Dean - he has copped enough s..... in the past and I would not like him to have further stabs in the back for doing me a favour. The book will go ahead (with or without changes) with printing starting shortly. http://www.yowiehunters.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&p=26666

Edited by Night Walker

Well, apparently there are photographs of the Yowie (the Australian Bigfoot) in existence which may or may not be published in Green's latest self-published book:

brettgreenyowie.jpghttp://yowiehunter.c...article&id=1566

Brett Green (Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am): All I am going to say is that the cover image was taken from a genuine photograph from 1998; verified; and has been kept under "wraps"since then along with 3 others. I am yet to decide whether to keep it in or not due to some making adverse comments on forum and directly at Dean - he has copped enough s..... in the past and I would not like him to have further stabs in the back for doing me a favour. The book will go ahead (with or without changes) with printing starting shortly. http://www.yowiehunt...hp?f=45&p=26666

The photo in that link looks like a bald headed guy wearing sunglasses but so out of focus that it makes the image look a little weird, that's all.

Still, I spose somebody will buy the book :)

To film something you first need to find it you plonker :P

I did that and saw the 5ft puma at 4am by a pond that it had eaten a duck the day before. I guessed that it'd be back for more. I could have shot it if I had a rifle with nightscope and silencer, but I had to make do with a good eye-witness account just at the rise of the morning light. The cat either got my scent or saw my outline and peered over a mound of light coloured stones to scrutinise me. It then made off towards a ditch, where it looked back just before jumping over and into the undergrowth and woodland on the otherside. I went the next day and found scat and prints. That's how easy it is to film them!!! (you donut) :)

London bookmaker William Hill seems totally relaxed about the prospect of a Bigfoot revelation judging by this.......

Specials - Conclusive proof of Yeti / Big Foot authenticated by Dec 31st 2012

All Bets

31 Jan 22:00 UK 100/1 Yes

Conclusive proof of the current existence of the Yeti / Big foot will be authenticated by the National History Museum on or before 31st December 2012

I did that and saw the 5ft puma at 4am by a pond that it had eaten a duck the day before. I guessed that it'd be back for more. I could have shot it if I had a rifle with nightscope and silencer, but I had to make do with a good eye-witness account just at the rise of the morning light. The cat either got my scent or saw my outline and peered over a mound of light coloured stones to scrutinise me. It then made off towards a ditch, where it looked back just before jumping over and into the undergrowth and woodland on the otherside. I went the next day and found scat and prints. That's how easy it is to film them!!! (you donut) :)

So where's the film. Don't tell me you stayed up all night waiting for it to appear, and didnt take a camera. you plonker :)

London bookmaker William Hill seems totally relaxed about the prospect of a Bigfoot revelation judging by this.......

Specials - Conclusive proof of Yeti / Big Foot authenticated by Dec 31st 2012

All Bets

31 Jan 22:00 UK 100/1 Yes

Conclusive proof of the current existence of the Yeti / Big foot will be authenticated by the National History Museum on or before 31st December 2012

I wonder if their bets on the world ending on 21st Dec are higher odds, in which case it wont matter :)

Edited by Englishgent

So where's the film. Don't tell me you stayed up all night waiting for it to appear, and didnt take a camera. you plonker :)

In all fairness he's waiting for William Hill to extend the odds to 200/1 for the Bigfoot authentification. :P

I am hearing you! I would have gone the Princess Leia look for aesthetics, but found her role in the Blues Brothers, and Jakes quick escape, fit the topic better :D

But here is some gratuitous semi-nudity just for the hell of it.

(Picture removed)

ETA

:w00t:

Thanks psyche101, this one went well with an evening cup of tea :tu:

(Picture removed)

When I was younger she was my Queen!

Thanks for the repost, twice as nice :tu:

I thought I would remove the images from my post before we start hijack this thread with Leia photos to make up for those missing BF photos.

• 1 month later...

Dr.Melba Ketchum. Google it.

Why?........DNA does not take over a year to test.

More publicity for " Sasquatch the Quest "

Sylvanic is just as believable.

They are all a joke, and just trying to make a buck off of a urban legend.

Edited by Sakari

• 9 months later...

brettgreenyowie.jpghttp://yowiehunter.c...article&id=1566

Brett Green (Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am): All I am going to say is that the cover image was taken from a genuine photograph from 1998; verified; and has been kept under "wraps"since then along with 3 others. I am yet to decide whether to keep it in or not due to some making adverse comments on forum and directly at Dean - he has copped enough s..... in the past and I would not like him to have further stabs in the back for doing me a favour. The book will go ahead (with or without changes) with printing starting shortly. http://www.yowiehunt...hp?f=45&p=26666

Update - Source of Brett Green's Yowie Photo revealed:

brettgreenyowiehoax.jpg

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1