Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Red Orbs

acute

I am not the kind of person to be easily spooked, but lately I have been seeing strange lights in my living room.

I had switched off everything I could think of before going upstairs, but then I noticed a sinister red glow.

It seemed to have its own light, and was definately not a reflection. I could see it with the naked eye, but only after I had turned all the lamps off. I'm guessing it was about the size of a small neon or LED. It didn't move, it just stayed there rooted to the spot, and seemed to be superimposed on the tv casing. I tried to take a picture with the flash, but without success. Next morning, when I opened the blinds, it was gone!

Has anybody else seen these mysterious red orbs?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ouija ouija

• acute

• Bendy Demon

• Arawyn

Top Posters In This Topic

(sighs) Red is not nor should it be automatically associated with "evil" or "sinister".

That being said it sounds like either static electricity or just your eyes adjusting form a bright environment to a dark one.

I have that happen too where I "see" small lights and I think it is just eye stuff. No ghosties, no "evil" juju or "orbs"...just biology.

lately I have been seeing strange lights in my living room.

Next morning, when I opened the blinds, it was gone!

Okay mister, what are you up to? Am I the only one to see the significance of this being posted in the 'Jokes and Humour' forum? You've been at the cooking sherry again, haven't you? (Or possibly the cider, given your penchant for apples). In the morning when you're sober you can't see it :rolleyes:

facepalm_panda.gif

• 2 months later...

This happened to me last week. Me and my seven year old son saw small spheres in our room. These lights were up another room and I stopped right in front of them (blue and orange) to make sure it existed. The phenomenon lasted about three minutes. I ran to get my camera but she was out of batteries. We light the size of LEDs in the colors blue, orange and yellow. Does anyone know what can be? Andre / Brazil