Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Debunks Triangular UFO

Imaginarynumber1

Once again, alien conspiracy theorists have attempted to use publicly available NASA images to prove that the space agency must be engaging in an elaborate UFO cover-up. And, once again, they've been foiled by the laws of physics.This time, they called attention to peculiar new footage captured by a telescope onboard NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft — one of a pair of probes parked on either side of the sun which, together, provide a 360-degree view of the inner solar system.The footage shows Venus, Earth and, on the opposite side of the field-of-view, a mysterious triangular object headed our way.arrow3.gifRead more...
I remember seeing a thread about this around a month ago. Thought the truth might be worth sharing. Edited by Imaginarynumber1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imaginarynumber1

• BaneSilvermoon

• DONTEATUS

• Mentalcase

Im interested in how many times it would take before the proponents of various claims can take a hit, before they raise the bar in their skeptical mindset?

Most the triangular UFO claims Ive learned of I could debunk ..not all of them however

I live right under a flightpath very near an airport and sometimes at night you see the smaller planes come in and they can create a perfect triangular set of lights (given the right angle) and if you use your camera at a lower quality, turn sound down or off and as long as its dark enough then that accounts for over half the videos of triangular ufo's I have viewed

*edit - not directly under the flightpath, just a little to the side*

Edited by dazdillinjah

I am sure there was an article on here clainming the US military said they were responsible for these triangle craft that use anti gravity technology I will look for a link and post if I can find it .

I remember seeing a thread about this around a month ago. Thought the truth might be worth sharing.

Perhaps, if the government hadn't been caught lying about nearly EVERYTHING, throughout its history, there wouldn't be so-called "conspiracy theorists". There are many anomalies, in outer space, which I am confident NASA knows about...and, will never disclose; as if hiding, or ignoring them, will make them disappear! NASA and the United States government are not the SUPREME authority on the Universe...and, I believe that they are every bit as much in-the-dark, about "outer space" and its myriad mysteries, as the rest of us...and, that pleases me...

Venus strikes again... :w00t:

very good!! :P

The Governments of this world would not accept the Alien fact even if They wisk all of the normal people off this planet. And to think they would leave all the abbynormal people,Like politicians,Lawers,Phone sanitizers, the like ,just remember to take your towel !

justDONTEATUS :wacko:

I am sure there was an article on here clainming the US military said they were responsible for these triangle craft that use anti gravity technology I will look for a link and post if I can find it .

I think its called the TR3-B

The Governments of this world would not accept the Alien fact even if They wisk all of the normal people off this planet. And to think they would leave all the abbynormal people,Like politicians,Lawers,Phone sanitizers, the like ,just remember to take your towel !

justDONTEATUS :wacko:

No kidding.laugh.gif Governments cannot even accept what takes place in front of their eyes.

Edited by 27vet

I'm not concerned about the triangles far away in space as much as I am about those all over the Internet. I even find them on my cassette player from back in the 60s, my VCR and DVD, my computer keyboard, all my device remotes. They are everywhere!

Neat. My topic made the front page.As to everyone who has mentioned NASA and government cover ups, though I'm sure the government has a few, NASA has no reason to cover anything up. If a large extraterrestrial craft were discovered it would be ground breaking, not hushed up like nothing was happening. There are thousands of amateur astronomers that would pick up on such objects. It would be impossible to cover it up.Now something like Hubble or Spitzer imaging distant Dyson Spheres or Star system spanning intelligences, now that would be a bit easier to cover up, though again, I can't see why they would bother.

Neat. My topic made the front page.As to everyone who has mentioned NASA and government cover ups, though I'm sure the government has a few, NASA has no reason to cover anything up. If a large extraterrestrial craft were discovered it would be ground breaking, not hushed up like nothing was happening. There are thousands of amateur astronomers that would pick up on such objects. It would be impossible to cover it up.Now something like Hubble or Spitzer imaging distant Dyson Spheres or Star system spanning intelligences, now that would be a bit easier to cover up, though again, I can't see why they would bother.

All topics make the front page. Especially when they are on top.

I think its called the TR3-B

No, this is a TR3B.

post-18342-0-33523200-1327176900_thumb.j

Edited by 747400

Lovely littel cars the TR-3`s but they still have a problem jumping to Light speed with those pesky S.U fuel pumps ! "pitter-patter.pitter,patter." :tu:

All topics make the front page. Especially when they are on top.

I'll have you know that I was referring to the 'Latest News' section.

I'm well aware of how the forum works.

There are thousands of amateur astronomers that would pick up on such objects. It would be impossible to cover it up.Now something like Hubble or Spitzer imaging distant Dyson Spheres or Star system spanning intelligences, now that would be a bit easier to cover up, though again, I can't see why they would bother.

^^this

We have amateurs discovering planets. There are more of us watching the skies than there are government entities. NASA may have higher tech, but they also have dramatically less man hours. besides a discovery like that would likely put NASA back up high in the financial priority list. You think the race to the moon was revolution forming? How about a race to BE first contact. NASA stands to benefit greatly from disclosing something like that.

And given the partial, inaccurate and incomplete discoveries that some scientists are willing to publicize and parade around before they have actual results. I can't help but wonder if we would hear about it before we even had sufficient evidence to be announcing anything.

One of the downsides to todays instant communication I suppose. In the past, people waited till they really had something to talk about until they went showing it off.

There have been a few sightings of these huge triangular vehicles over the years, the best being the Phoenix lights. They do exist but there's no evidence that they are extraterrestrial, more likely they are made by the US at Area 51 or some similar base.

I read another report where a farmer started shooting at one of these triangular ships, a hatch opened on the underside, some guy in uniform leaned down yelling at him "in English" to stop shooting at their ship. Too often we jump to the "extraterrestrial" conclusion when we see one of these ships. We forget that the US military has been working on anti-gravidic super-luminal vehicles since 1947, the Germans have been fooling around with the same technology since the 1930s.

There have been a few sightings of these huge triangular vehicles over the years, the best being the Phoenix lights. They do exist but there's no evidence that they are extraterrestrial, more likely they are made by the US at Area 51 or some similar base.

It's very easy to claim that something exists. The evidence to back up such claims, as in this case, does not exist.

I read another report where a farmer started shooting at one of these triangular ships, a hatch opened on the underside, some guy in uniform leaned down yelling at him "in English" to stop shooting at their ship. Too often we jump to the "extraterrestrial" conclusion when we see one of these ships. We forget that the US military has been working on anti-gravidic super-luminal vehicles since 1947, the Germans have been fooling around with the same technology since the 1930s.

Anti-Gravidic, eh? So the US military has been working on "not taking place during pregnancy" super-luminal vehicles? I assume that's because they've already developed super-luminal vehicles that take place during pregnancy, huh?

Anti-Gravidic, eh? So the US military has been working on "not taking place during pregnancy" super-luminal vehicles? I assume that's because they've already developed super-luminal vehicles that take place during pregnancy, huh?

Hope they're given a wide berth.

...sorry..I couldn't help myself

Edited by BaneSilvermoon