Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Noises heard all over the world

ploppy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• docyabut2

• Von Bismarck

• Sakari

We had the boom, boom, boom during the day and then tonight the sounds started - they're going on right now. I live close to the James River in Williamsburg Virginia...

last night in suburb of sydney, NSW, Australia

loud 'whining' jet engine sound heard, with the 'whomp whomp whomp' quality to it?

looked up to see 'strange' plane that appears to have no tail section?

planes looks like a flying T shape?

girlfriend makes comment - "is that one of them flying triangles?"

As a skeptic I would not have believe any of this to be true if I `d not heard these sounds myself. We lived on the great lakes and last summer I heard these awful roaring humming sounds, but dismiss them as some factory noise as many would do, even though they were so lowd.However this last month on a sunny day the noise was so lowd that my disabled hubby yelled from the bedroon, what is that awful noise? it sounds like a hundred jets flying over. My daughter who lives up in a rual area said ,the noise was so awful she was about to grab her daughter and run.Then the other day we were comming out of her house on a sunny day and heard that roaring with the booms not like the booms you`d hear in a thunder storm, but the booms were in a frequency. She was trying to record it on her cell phone but it was so quick she could`nt catch it . Like many in the world I would just like to know what in the heck is going on.

Edited by docyabut2

I` ve come to the conclusion the sounds maybe the ice breaking up and rubbing against land , ice moving around bumping into land deep in the Artic and Antarctica, its the only sound that matches the horn sounds that people are hearing

Slow Down (unidentified sound)

Analysis

The name was given because the sound slowly decreases in

frequency

Frequency over about 7 minutes. The sound was detected at 15°S 115°W / 15°S 115°W / -15; -115. It was recorded using an autonomous hydrophone array.[1] The sound has been picked up several times each year since 1997[2]. One of the hypotheses on the origin of the sound is moving ice in Antarctica. Sound spectrograms of friction closely resemble the spectrogram of the Slow Down. This suggests the source of the sound could be a friction phenomenon of ice rubbing over land.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_Do...entified_sound)

Just go and click on the Slow Down and listen to the recording.

Edited by docyabut2

There is nothing mysterious at all about these noises just watch the end of the movie Red State, these are the same exact trumpet sounds heard near the climax of the film, the same exact ones someone just thought it would be a funny idea to make a hoax and a lot of others latched onto it and made copy cat videos, here is the clip but be warned this scene contains massive spoilers

Edited by Matt121

There is nothing mysterious at all about these noises just watch the end of the movie Red State, these are the same exact trumpet sounds heard near the climax of the film, the same exact ones someone just thought it would be a funny idea to make a hoax and a lot of others latched onto it and made copy cat videos, here is the clip but be warned this scene contains massive spoilers

So your saying its just someone playing those sounds all over the world?

Edited by docyabut2

So your saying its just someone playing those sounds all over the world?

yes I'm saying it's a load of crap and people are getting all worked up over faked videos all you need is the audio file, play the sounds really loud off camera while you record with a video camera then upload it to youtube

Edited by Matt121

yes I'm saying it's a load of crap and people are getting all worked up over faked videos all you need is the audio file, play the sounds really loud off camera while you record with a video camera then upload it to youtube

People must have had some really lowd speakers all over the world :)

People must have had some really lowd speakers all over the world :)

Or what actually happens to be happening around the world are unrelated incidents caused by different things, but are being ignorantly tied together with the aid of hoaxy YouTube videos.

Isn't a scientific explanation enough?

I would like some scientific explanation that makes sense.

I have no doubt that some of these recents reports of the horn blowing sounds are hoaxs, and has been proven to be hoaxs, however there are some that have been reported in the news that are based on real claims. I been following the reports of the hums rumblings for years before they became sensational and they are also based on real reports.

Since most of these humming or rumblings sounds have been reported in the last decade, could it be the ice breaking up in the artics the sizes of states, that also had begun in the last decade.I know what I have heard in these rumbling sounds and they are not from factories, airplanes ect. And theres one about to break in the Antarctic the size of NY.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2011/1104/Huge-chunk-of-Antarctic-ice-sheet-set-to-break-free

They say this sound is ice rubbing over land and I believe there is land underneath the Artics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds

Go to Slow Down and hear the recording.These are sounds that have been heard ever since 1997,when the ice began to start breaking up in the artics Its the same sound people are hearing near the waters, Could the horn sounding ones be the ice rubbing back and forth against land?

Edited by docyabut2

I would like some scientific explanation that makes sense.

I have no doubt that some of these recents reports of the horn blowing sounds are hoaxs, and has been proven to be hoaxs, however there are some that have been reported in the news that are based on real claims. I been following the reports of the hums rumblings for years before they became sensational and they are also based on real reports.

Since most of these humming or rumblings sounds have been reported in the last decade, could it be the ice breaking up in the artics the sizes of states, that also had begun in the last decade.I know what I have heard in these rumbling sounds and they are not from factories, airplanes ect. And theres one about to break in the Antarctic the size of NY.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2011/1104/Huge-chunk-of-Antarctic-ice-sheet-set-to-break-free

They say this sound is ice rubbing over land and I believe there is land underneath the Artics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds

Go to Slow Down and hear the recording.These are sounds that have been heard ever since 1997,when the ice began to start breaking up in the artics Its the same sound people are hearing near the waters, Could the horn sounding ones be the ice rubbing back and forth against land?

docyabut2 the recent "hum sounds" heard over the world has nothing to do with ice breaking. I have allready given the best scientific explanation in this thread, acoustic-gravity waves.

docyabut2 the recent "hum sounds" heard over the world has nothing to do with ice breaking. I have allready given the best scientific explanation in this thread, acoustic-gravity waves.

Are there any sounds recorded of these acoustic-gravity waves?

Yes, you should read this http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

We know what the sounds are, but we dont really know what's causing it.

Your link has nothing to do with science; It does try to make itself look that way though.

Can Khalilov back up any of that opinionated vagueness making junk up with peer reviewed papers?

Where is his data? ...and he is out to lunch about the solar flares.

Your link has nothing to do with science; It does try to make itself look that way though.

Can Khalilov back up any of that opinionated vagueness making junk up with peer reviewed papers?

Where is his data? ...and he is out to lunch about the solar flares.

Give me a break.

Clearly you dont know how science works. How would it be possible to do a peer reviewed paper at a satisfying level within 3 month? Talk about ignorance.

Also why do you want to see "his" data? Clearly you are not capable of understanding it.

Uhh BTW you do know its not Khalilov himself who did the recordings but GNFE? Khalilov is just the president of GNFE another great way to show your ignorance.

Give me a break.

Clearly you dont know how science works. How would it be possible to do a peer reviewed paper at a satisfying level within 3 month? Talk about ignorance.

Clearly you know nothing about the review process and that papers can and have been submitted, reviewed and published in this amount of time.

Edit to add: They have had more than 3 months to get their act/data together.

Also why do you want to see "his" data? Clearly you are not capable of understanding it.

Plenty of scientists would like to see his data. That's how it all works.

Uhh BTW you do know its not Khalilov himself who did the recordings but GNFE? Khalilov is just the president of GNFE another great way to show your ignorance.

I never said Khalilov himself did the recordings (so-called recordings) ...and yet Khalilov continues on with his vague and ambiguous trying to sound like science talk.

Edited by hucksterfoot

Clearly you know nothing about the review process and that papers can and have been submitted, reviewed and published in this amount of time.

Edit to add: They have had more than 3 months to get their act/data together.

:rolleyes:

This is only half of my question you answered. I asked you how would it be possible to WRITE a paper, submit it, get it reviewed and if no corrections get it published at a satisfying level with 3 months?

Getting a paper reviewed and published roughly takes about 2-3 months.

They made the recordings in mid november, so its 3 and a half month, i'll give you that one.

Plenty of scientists would like to see his data. That's how it all works.

Agian you show you dont know how it work in the scientific community. ItNot a alot of scientists shares their data without getting paid.

But agian you show your ignorance. You do know you could buy the data from GNFE right?

I never said Khalilov himself did the recordings (so-called recordings) ...and yet Khalilov continues on with his vague and ambiguous trying to sound like science talk.

You said HIS data, which is incorrect. Its GNFE's data.

Try agian.

Edited by BFB

I've only just started hearing about this phenomena. Really odd. :huh: Has anyone come forward with confirmed or possible explanations? I haven't stumbled upon anyone discussing what it could be in depth.

I'm only up to page 2 in reading the posts about these sounds but want to note this in the event anyone is looking for something other than You Tube files about these. I first came across the story months ago on Linda Moulton-Howe's website "Earthfiles.com"(http://www.earthfiles.com/). She's a serious and respected researcher of things paranormal, with plenty of credentials beginning with Stanford University graduate. Several of her books deal with High Strangeness. I've been checking weekly and the reports still coming in regularly from all over the place. Sound and vibration, all very odd stuff. It is real people, though can't speak for all the you tube clips, I've watched a couple of them but don't usually stop there if I really want to know about something.

My point being, I don't think all of this is faked. Something is going on that we have no previous reference for historically. No answers yet, just plenty of questions... but all of this is not faked and has been going on for months & months now, all over the world. Just my .02 cents. Leftcoastgal

:rolleyes:

This is only half of my question you answered. I asked you how would it be possible to WRITE a paper, submit it, get it reviewed and if no corrections get it published at a satisfying level with 3 months?

Getting a paper reviewed and published roughly takes about 2-3 months.

They made the recordings in mid november, so its 3 and a half month, i'll give you that one.

Instead of going on about bogus papers; why don't you demonstrate how this is a notable organization? Have any reliable secondary sources?

Agian you show you dont know how it work in the scientific community. ItNot a alot of scientists shares their data without getting paid.

But agian you show your ignorance. You do know you could buy the data from GNFE right?

No, how it works - Data and procedures need to withstand scientific scrutiny ...and this is done in a transparent manner.

Plus, I don't buy anything from scam promotions e.g., wosco, geochange.

You said HIS data, which is incorrect. Its GNFE's data.

Try agian.

GNFE's data ...Pffft ...A self promoting load of pseudoscience garbage ...and it isn't taken seriously by peers in the scientific community.

First, birds, fishes, animals massively dying all over the world last year. Even here where I live. Now they just came out with some rediculous explanations and never talked about it again. Something is clearly going on but they don't want us to know. We are not all stupid though, thak God.

Now weird sounds all over the world, even here again. They won't make so much of it, find a there-you-go explaination and tell us to forget about it, that it's nothing. Bullcrap.

I think (just a theory) that this and perhaps all the birds/fish that died all over the world last year could be due to top-secret expirements undergoing, or something like this. I really feel (that comes from the depth of my heart) that something very nasty is going on. Something is going on that is not natural and that dosen't smell good at all. Just a feeling.