Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims wife was attacked by ghost

Saru

When questionned by police a man charged with attacking his wife claimed that 'a ghost did it'.

A US man who was arrested on charges of assaulting his wife has told police that a ghost was actually responsible for the attack.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• rashore

• The Unseen

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

What a low life scum-bag he is .. Punching and beating his wife over finance problems and when questioned - oh a Ghost did it... How lame can one really get? Is this what violent people will use as an excuse in future?? Will the ghost get the blame more often in a domestic dispute? Just when you think people couldn't get any more pathetic... I come on and read this

If i ever lifted my hand to my husband and blamed a ghost... I would have sank lower than ever...bad enough hitting someone but blaming a ghost.. FFS ...it just gets so lame ...My husband would never stand for it anyway, I wouldn't blame him... and besides I wouldn't do that...and wouldn't allow him to do it either !!!

What next? "Bigfoot forced me to spend all my money on alcohol, that's why I can't pay the rent".

Edited by Device

Wow, he could have at least claimed to have been possessed rather than just saying a ghost did it. Possessed by the demon alcohol.

When questionned by police a man charged with attacking his wife claimed that 'a ghost did it'.

West was apparently intoxicated when he made the comment

Explains it all :yes:

Poor woman. She married an idiot. I hope she doesn't go and do something stupid like stay with the guy! <_<

Perhaps the ghost will be "equal opportunity". She can tell the officer that she heard strange noises from the basement and when she went to investigate...OH MY!! My husband had fallen down the stairs sewn in a white bedsheet... :w00t:

they need to strip him naked, sit him in a corner and hose him with cold water for about an hour.

I could understand it if he claimed that she was attacked by a pink elephant...

Wow, he could have at least claimed to have been possessed rather than just saying a ghost did it. Possessed by the demon alcohol.

But.isn't that lame excuse just as bad? It is over used and never would wash in a court room if charges were pressed and carried forward

I say...what is wrong with people who cannot take responsibilities for their own actions?

If my post does not makes sense - A ghost did it ....*face palms* lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

But.isn't that lame excuse just as bad? It is over used and never would wash in a court room if charges were pressed and carried forward

I say...what is wrong with people who cannot take responsibilities for their own actions?

If my post does not makes sense - A ghost did it ....*face palms* lol

Yep, it is just as bad.. Being drunk is no excuse, but at least it would have been more truthful than "a ghost did it".

I sincerely hope charges are pressed against him, and they are held up.

Yep, it is just as bad.. Being drunk is no excuse, but at least it would have been more truthful than "a ghost did it".

I sincerely hope charges are pressed against him, and they are held up.

Sorry luvie I thought you meant possessed by a demon.. and you actually said - Demon alcohol.......I was ref to all those that use demons and the supernatural as an excuse for doing bad ...I thought that was what you were saying.. .My mistake

What next? "Bigfoot forced me to spend all my money on alcohol, that's why I can't pay the rent".

More like ( I didn't steal that car It was Bigfoot,I was just along for the ride)

they need to strip him naked, sit him in a corner and hose him with cold water for about an hour.

Only an Hour?

I was always suspicious about Caspers true intentions, friendly ghost my ass.

005_smiley_2005_ghost_opt5555559555.gif

Sorry luvie I thought you meant possessed by a demon.. and you actually said - Demon alcohol.......I was ref to all those that use demons and the supernatural as an excuse for doing bad ...I thought that was what you were saying.. .My mistake

Nah, you were right, I said possessed by demon alcohol and I meant that. I just meant it in the mundane sense as in he was drunk rather than any sort of supernatural type of sense. Some people do seem to take on additional personality traits when under the influence of spirits- again meaning alcohol.

Still leaves absolutely no excuse to start whalloping on anyone.

I understand that the economy is tough and it is difficult to find a job, but that is no excuse to get drunk and beat your wife. And then blame it on a ghost when the police arrive. I just don't understand people like this. :no:

I think his excuse for his behaviour speaks volumes about his character and as others have said, the wife needs to call it a day with this one and get out of his way - he is clearly beyond reasoning with and headed for greater troubles. I'll bet the police got a good ol' laugh out of it though - look in the dictionary next to "lame excuse" and you will probably see his picture.

This is a stupid article honestly. Put a 'bizarre' article in the bizarre section, not a story about a drunken idiot.

People can come up with some of the stupidest excuses for bad behavior.