Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to conjure spirits

Captain Gugubaba

Binding spirits is basically done by this order:

entering spirit realm and summoning a spirit (evocation) - making a raport with spirit - subduing the spirit's will and binding him/her to a solid piece of bone, metal, crystal or glass (to use good quality jewelry is the best).

1. Entering spirit realm and summoning a spirit

can be done by using a skull (real or not) which

represents unknown and unnamed spirits,

addressing a holy place like City of Ubar or any physical

holy place that is considered a link between spirit world and

this plane in a ritual to connect with it and calling a spirit,

using a magickal phrase that has been passed through

generations from any tradition and/or magickal system etc.

You can also use things like herbs, gemstones, anything

that is corresponding to a specific race of entities,

you can also use a triangle and evoke it in it.

2. making a raport with spirits

Well, for that you need both theory and practice. Don't forget

to write down spirit's name :)

3. To subdue spirit's will you can use anything to represent

spirit's will and use it ritually, and of course you need to use

a method to bind spirit to an object for ever (you should also

use a spell to set it free upon death of spirit's keeper).

this is explained method used by CreepyHollows, HauntedCuriosities, Spirited Enterprise, Ebay methaphysical sellers... and you can go around buying books and spells to conjure, most likely a djinni

even a fae or a werewolf but no more... get ripped off, but you will find this no-where!

NOTE: Study and learn learn and study all about occult. You have to be at least a practicing magickian - Wiccan, sorcerer or so to do this. learn all about witchcraft -not just wicca, but rather also core things like Bible magic, folk magic, christian witchcraft, eclectic witchcraft (there's a few Wiccans who became eclectic witches around if you scratch a bit, and if you are nice you might get an advice). creepyHollows and Molochsorcery.com have been real good startpoints to gain initial knowledge and idea about witchcraft. Use protection, a circle, an amulet, or make and use a ritual that uses sacred geometry like Solomon's shield and use it with suggestion repeating at 4-6 times during 3 weeks to sublime a protection into yourself mind. Learn how to get into alpha state naturally. With most pure light beings you won't need protection, tho those beings might have attachments and attract entities with them. Keep exorcism rituals at handy if you are already tempted to begin conjuring any sort of demons. Keep in mind Black Arts entities are for those who have guidance and the most experience (they kill). *Continue exploring.* if you are tempted to make a business with this - make sure you have an original idea to stand out of all those ebay sellers. And so on... a lot to warn.

WARNING: Once you get into this sort of things, you will sacrifice your own energy all the time, you will take a lot of karma. Make sure you can stand it, because once you do it massively there is nothing worse than to stop out of indolence or changing minds.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• MysticStrummer

• Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

• Lion6969

I can say as a person whom has tried.......

2cghe8m.gif

Don't think I would want to do that. What if you couldn't get rid of them?

Don't think I would want to do that. What if you couldn't get rid of them?

Hilander, no one can even " get them " to " get rid " of them........

I tried....

I have tried and it worked.

Proof please......

Binding spirits is basically done by this order:

entering spirit realm and summoning a spirit (evocation) - making a raport with spirit - subduing the spirit's will and binding him/her to a solid piece of bone, metal, crystal or glass (to use good quality jewelry is the best).

1. Entering spirit realm and summoning a spirit

can be done by using a skull (real or not) which

represents unknown and unnamed spirits,

addressing a holy place like City of Ubar or any physical

holy place that is considered a link between spirit world and

this plane in a ritual to connect with it and calling a spirit,

using a magickal phrase that has been passed through

generations from any tradition and/or magickal system etc.

You can also use things like herbs, gemstones, anything

that is corresponding to a specific race of entities,

you can also use a triangle and evoke it in it.

2. making a raport with spirits

Well, for that you need both theory and practice. Don't forget

to write down spirit's name :)

3. To subdue spirit's will you can use anything to represent

spirit's will and use it ritually, and of course you need to use

a method to bind spirit to an object for ever (you should also

use a spell to set it free upon death of spirit's keeper).

this is explained method used by CreepyHollows, HauntedCuriosities, Spirited Enterprise, Ebay methaphysical sellers... and you can go around buying books and spells to conjure, most likely a djinni

even a fae or a werewolf but no more... get ripped off, but you will find this no-where!

NOTE: Study and learn learn and study all about occult. You have to be at least a practicing magickian - Wiccan, sorcerer or so to do this. learn all about witchcraft -not just wicca, but rather also core things like Bible magic, folk magic, christian witchcraft, eclectic witchcraft (there's a few Wiccans who became eclectic witches around if you scratch a bit, and if you are nice you might get an advice). creepyHollows and Molochsorcery.com have been real good startpoints to gain initial knowledge and idea about witchcraft. Use protection, a circle, an amulet, or make and use a ritual that uses sacred geometry like Solomon's shield and use it with suggestion repeating at 4-6 times during 3 weeks to sublime a protection into yourself mind. Learn how to get into alpha state naturally. With most pure light beings you won't need protection, tho those beings might have attachments and attract entities with them. Keep exorcism rituals at handy if you are already tempted to begin conjuring any sort of demons. Keep in mind Black Arts entities are for those who have guidance and the most experience (they kill). *Continue exploring.* if you are tempted to make a business with this - make sure you have an original idea to stand out of all those ebay sellers. And so on... a lot to warn.

WARNING: Once you get into this sort of things, you will sacrifice your own energy all the time, you will take a lot of karma. Make sure you can stand it, because once you do it massively there is nothing worse than to stop out of indolence or changing minds.

This is clearly kabalistic dark sorcery (black magic). Binding spirits is a very dangerous thing to do. People or sorcerers who take part in such activities are drained not due to the karma, but it's a pact with the devil, as the spirits that are bound are his followers. If it back fires the sorcerers is in real trouble.

This sort of binding is done by magicians who perform extraordinary feats using these spirits (djinn) to perform trickery and illusions or even take their bodies over in order to perform certain feats, predictions, mind reading, installing thought, but mostly these people use them to torment others, ruining relationships and even try and make others forcefully love them, don't rule out malicious possession of others.

In order to get a spirit bound, the one you rapport with is usually an ifrit or another powerful spirit. This spirit offers spirit slaves for binding only after you fulfil certain requirements. These can vary hugely from sacrificing animals in their names, drink blood, desecrate holy scriptures, rape, murder etc etc. Only then will they provide you with lower spirits to enslave, if you get it wrong or mess up, these enslaved spirits will seek their revenge on the sorcerer.

Anyone involved in such dark arts has to willingly give up their soul for Satan. Very dangerous!

This is clearly kabalistic dark sorcery (black magic). Binding spirits is a very dangerous thing to do. People or sorcerers who take part in such activities are drained not due to the karma, but it's a pact with the devil, as the spirits that are bound are his followers. If it back fires the sorcerers is in real trouble.

This sort of binding is done by magicians who perform extraordinary feats using these spirits (djinn) to perform trickery and illusions or even take their bodies over in order to perform certain feats, predictions, mind reading, installing thought, but mostly these people use them to torment others, ruining relationships and even try and make others forcefully love them, don't rule out malicious possession of others.

In order to get a spirit bound, the one you rapport with is usually an ifrit or another powerful spirit. This spirit offers spirit slaves for binding only after you fulfil certain requirements. These can vary hugely from sacrificing animals in their names, drink blood, desecrate holy scriptures, rape, murder etc etc. Only then will they provide you with lower spirits to enslave, if you get it wrong or mess up, these enslaved spirits will seek their revenge on the sorcerer.

Anyone involved in such dark arts has to willingly give up their soul for Satan. Very dangerous!

Again, more blind faith warnings.....I am sorry, but I wish people would stop feeding people their religious, fear of God, b.s....

None of this is true, proven, or even close to exist......I HAVE TRIED.......If you are going to follow anything your religion teaches you, try not lying.

And, no one has ANY EVIDENCE !

Edited by Sakari

I don't believe this for a second. But even if it was true, wouldn't it not be morally wrong? Subduing a spirit's will for your own benefit?

Again, more blind faith warnings.....I am sorry, but I wish people would stop feeding people their religious, fear of God, b.s....

None of this is true, proven, or even close to exist......I HAVE TRIED.......If you are going to follow anything your religion teaches you, try not lying.

And, no one has ANY EVIDENCE !

It's not blind faith. If you actually did some research in to the occult you find clearly all the information I mentioned, from kabalistic sources, key of Solomon, all the way back to pagan religious systems and practices rooted in Babylon. As those who do the binding evoke the same entities which were worshipped by Babylonians and others. These malicious spirits (or as we call them djinn). These ate not aliens but extra dimensional beings.

I did not say you have to believe it, I provided my opinion based on my research. Any warnings issued are from me personally and also based on practioners who are all to aware of the risks. In order to pursue such a path you would usually be irreligious, anti god etc. The occultists will claim Satan is symbolic of nothing but a metaphor for doing as one wishes and not an actual being, yet all their rituals and practises are directed to certain entities, consist of a spiritual basis and do so to seek some benefits from spirits. On one hand they say it's not real it's metophprical and the other hand they dedicate rituals and practised to actual entities, very contradictory.

Cabalistic mysticism, Sufi mysticism, eastern mysticism, western mysticism, Christian mysticism, pagan mysticism all relate to it and pursue this path. All have foundations in ancient Babylon and Egypt.

It's not blind faith. If you actually did some research in to the occult you find clearly all the information I mentioned, from kabalistic sources, key of Solomon, all the way back to pagan religious systems and practices rooted in Babylon. As those who do the binding evoke the same entities which were worshipped by Babylonians and others. These malicious spirits (or as we call them djinn). These ate not aliens but extra dimensional beings.

I did not say you have to believe it, I provided my opinion based on my research. Any warnings issued are from me personally and also based on practioners who are all to aware of the risks. In order to pursue such a path you would usually be irreligious, anti god etc. The occultists will claim Satan is symbolic of nothing but a metaphor for doing as one wishes and not an actual being, yet all their rituals and practises are directed to certain entities, consist of a spiritual basis and do so to seek some benefits from spirits. On one hand they say it's not real it's metophprical and the other hand they dedicate rituals and practised to actual entities, very contradictory.

Cabalistic mysticism, Sufi mysticism, eastern mysticism, western mysticism, Christian mysticism, pagan mysticism all relate to it and pursue this path. All have foundations in ancient Babylon and Egypt.

I have no problems with anyone stating their opinion, as long as they do not state it as fact without evidence to support the fact......

Here is where I get a little off the deep end when reading posts :

That right there is preaching, and is attempting to scare people with the " fear of God ".....It is a joke, it is not factual at all ( I have asked Satan himself to visit me, and here, let's do it again " Satan, please come show yourself, take my soul if you like, just show yourself once " )....

Anyone involved in " conjuring Spirits " who really thinks they can needs to see a Psychologist....

Even the Key of Solomon requires one to believe in God for the " summoning " to work... ( see, I did my research )

You are taking things from " Bibles ", and saying they are true?

Again, it is fine to have a opinion, but not fine to state opinions as facts.....

help me out here, I have been " proving they do not exist "......Prove me wrong please :) ...... link below

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

Proof please......

I want proof that YOUR conjuring DIDN'T work.

I want proof that YOUR conjuring DIDN'T work.

Did you read the link?

Did you contribute to it?

Your answer is in that topic.

If you are to lazy to read it there and reply there, that is your issue.

The problem Sakari, is that you assume because you can't do it then it can't happen. Someone in another thread gave you a reasonable answer for why you can't do it, which is that you don't believe in the first place. According to some faiths you're screwed already, whether you dabble in "dark magic" or not, so there's no reason for a demon to appear and confirm to you that they exist. Just like your list of exorcism deaths, your failed attempts to summon a spirit don't really prove anything.

The problem Sakari, is that you assume because you can't do it then it can't happen. Someone in another thread gave you a reasonable answer for why you can't do it, which is that you don't believe in the first place. According to some faiths you're screwed already, whether you dabble in "dark magic" or not, so there's no reason for a demon to appear and confirm to you that they exist. Just like your list of exorcism deaths, your failed attempts to summon a spirit don't really prove anything.

Wow, hold a grudge from past posts ( facts ) huh?...

I won't really discuss either one here, considering they both have their own topics and should be discussed there....

If you want to discuss them further, reply in them, I will be happy to show you otherwise on your claims again.

Wow, hold a grudge from past posts ( facts ) huh?...

I won't really discuss either one here, considering they both have their own topics and should be discussed there....

If you want to discuss them further, reply in them, I will be happy to show you otherwise on your claims again.

No grudge at all. I read your thread and never commented because I didn't have anything to say. I forget where I read the response I referenced above, but it was in a recent thread. It just seemed to be a reasonable response in my opinion. You didn't answer it then and I see you haven't answered it now. I don't claim to know what is "true" on this subject. I've said for a long time that this debate will most likely never end. There will be no proof one way or another, only people who have had experiences and those who haven't. In my opinion, for you to assume that your list or your thread constitute "proof" means that you haven't really thought things through.

I just don't think you understand that your thread and your list can be countered with other threads and lists, none of which prove anything.

Wow, trying to exercise power over other people isn't enough, or power in our own lives, we gotta move into another realm and attempt to exercise power over spooks?

Spirits cannot be binded. The spirit world is beyond human dogma. It's just silly.

There are "realities" in this world that are also beyond this material existence. They are here, but they are part of the metaphysical realm. They can reach us through our dreams or during a trance or focused state. Personally, I think a person is fooling himself by thinking that he would be able to bind these "realities" to do his bidding. It all depends on how you see it, but there is always a price for anything we do. Religious practices are not exempt from this. It's just as foolish to think that nothing bad will ever happen to you if you believe in God, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Krishna, etc.

So skepticism is the best weapon against evil spirits?

I have tried and it worked.

Proof please......

In my opinion--and I have, in the past, had both a great deal of interest in and experience with this topic--people who claim to conjure or channel spirits are putting themselves into a frame of mind which can easily lead to self-deception. They spend countless hours practicing divination techniques and preparing for rituals, and, in doing so, they are only ensuring that their subconscious/unconscious, whatever you want to call it, will be primed to create results for them in the form of vague images in scrying mirrors, inner "voices" and synchronicities for which confirmation bias cannot be ruled out as an explanation. If you've ever frequented a site devoted to this topic, you'll find people who claim that doubt will interfere with the efficacy of magic and prevent you from getting results. I say unquestioning belief is foolish at best and, at worst, has the potential to be dangerous.

I myself have had a number of usual experiences, including an apparition (after a night of insomnia), black shadows and "orbs" seen with the naked eye, unexplained noises, synchronicities, and ostensibly precognitive visions encountered during the hypnagogic state. I can't rule out paranormal explanations completely, but I am also aware that my desire to "make contact" may mean that I have created some of these phenomena: either to such an extreme that my senses were altered or so that I suddenly became primed to look for meaning in random patterns and coincidences.

So, Sakari, I agree with MysticStrummer's explanation that you failed because you don't believe, but for a different reason (I assume) than he originally intended.

Edited by Cybele

So, Sakari, I agree with MysticStrummer's explanation that you failed because you don't believe, but for a different reason (I assume) than he originally intended.

Is it not way to convenient for the believer to say that the sceptic failed because the sceptic does not really believe in what he or she is trying to accomplish ? That's like appealing to faith. Faith, by definition, relies on a belief that does not rest on logic or evidence. Just saying.

creepyHollows and Molochsorcery.com have been real good startpoints to gain initial knowledge and idea about witchcraft.\

Yes, for the low price of only $75.00 you too can own your very own Cambion:

Creatures and entities of duality are usually considered Dark Arts because even though they may choose to never exercise their side of darkness they are very capable of doing so. It is rare they will use it against their Keeper or the Keeper's family and of course there are ways to ensure this.

This vessel holds the spirit of a truly gorgeous, male Cambion named Thesut. He has black hair, green eyes, and olive skin. He is mysterious, sexy, and passionate.

Don't wait, don't hesitate, you'll love being a Cambion Keeper!

A Cambion is half human and half incubus/succubus. They are devilishly cunning, angelically beautiful and persuade any human - even the most strong of mind - to do their bidding!

Cambions, just like the incubus and succubus, are creatures of duality. They are capable of both good and bad and as long as you treat him with love and respect he will not do you any form of harm.

We will give you the secret to keeping a Cambion!

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.php?productid=8870

:rofl:

This isn't faith; it's gullibility. Or are they the same thing? I forget.

This isn't faith; it's gullibility. Or are they the same thing? I forget.

:blink::blush::unsure2::rolleyes::w00t::yes: LOL

Edited by thedutchiedutch