Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Pic, Want Opinions

Morgaia

That my friend is a Hoax and I'll tell you why.

I'm a Spiritualist with an eye for detail, I am no sceptic but I know a Hoax when I see one.

That tiny little space where the light comes from under the door gives it away, when you look onto that bit on the apparitions torso it's not even there but the rest of it is, so this is obviously faked.

What do you mean "it's not even there"? With a bit of tweaking the image to increase contrast, you can see that the girl's dress is visible - the light and dark pattern over the light coming under the door matches her dress. This is what you'd expect to see whether software was used to overlay a partly transparent image onto the original pic or if an actual partly transparent ghost was there, so I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

littlegirlghost.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• *Frank*

• ColoradoParanormal

• Morgaia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not only that, but what you have is at best, a toddler size ghost, walking around. Key words, "walking around".

What purpose or need to roam the Earth after death would a toddler have? Why do they wear clothes?

I have to agree with Archimedes, even really good photo software has tell tale signs of it being used. Not only what Arch said but look between the wall and the "ghost and you'll see a demarcation line where the image was cropped to fit.

Edited by keninsc

Well I dont usually post this section of the forum, but as I was bored I started reading this from page 1,

and the very first post mentions how someone heard a noise, and took a photo.

as you do

Ive not heard , ever, that noises should be photographed. Or could be photographed, so the lead in story is bogus...who does that? Anyone here ever felt like getting their cams out when they hear things?

I just heard a noise in my bathroom, didnt even cross my mind to take a pic, prolly just the cat mooching about anyway.

or Im hearing footprints!

....or wait, what if its that little girl? :sleepy:

Edited by bouncer