Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SyFy channel movies

ohio traveler

The wife says the only reason that I watch them is because there is always at least one hot chick with her boobs hanging out. But I actually like the movies. I watched Sasquatch Mountain this past weekend. Great movie !!

If you have this channel, definitely check their movies out. You will not be disappointed.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Tiger In A Tie

• wittyusernamefailed

• julieday

I do sometimes give them a chance, and I want to like them...just rarely happens. Like the tornado one that was on today...I tried but gave up. I think if there were less choices I might get more into them. I do get why people would like them though.

Sometimes I like them the same way I liked Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

What's frustrating about them is that they often take a brilliant concept and turn it into garbage with their execution.

I do sometimes give them a chance, and I want to like them...just rarely happens. Like the tornado one that was on today...I tried but gave up. I think if there were less choices I might get more into them. I do get why people would like them though.

Oh do you mean the one where towards the end there is a firefighter that sees lighting hit the power cables and then travel down the line to electrocute a reporter but he sprays his water hose on it and gets electrocuted instead. Yeah that movie blew. Almost everyone of Syfy's movies are garbage.

You are much better off watching their TV series. I just mentioned in another thread in this section, Alphas, is quite good. I'm on ep 6 and it's getting better each time. Great show!

• 2 weeks later...

In the UK the general quality of SciFi has gone downhill since it became SyFy. Too many repeats, and too many rubbish films - though not as bad as movies4men...

Their movies are generally worse rubbish then the worst stuff Toho japan put out in the really bad Godzilla days. But Destination Truth is generally entertaining, if for no other reason that you just know that the local s are just telling BS stories; "Oh yeah... we totally say a giant bat thing...right Bob?"

They're so awful that I love watching them. My dad and used to watch them very frequently, actually, along with cheesy old black-and-white SciFi movies. Sharktopus was awesome.

Although the movie...I think it was called "Mega Snake" (where Feedback from Stan Lee's "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" show was supposed to star in) was a complete and utter disappointment. :(

• 2 weeks later...

They're so awful that I love watching them. My dad and used to watch them very frequently, actually, along with cheesy old black-and-white SciFi movies. Sharktopus was awesome.

Although the movie...I think it was called "Mega Snake" (where Feedback from Stan Lee's "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" show was supposed to star in) was a complete and utter disappointment. :(

I've also seen a giant killer pterodactyl one a few times on there, starring Coolio.