Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prove to me that God exists.

Alienated Being

There is a tried, tested and true way in finding what you seek.

Look to the beginning and there you will find the end.

Ya I know I typted these words before, When the world was ONE, one land and one sea The island that my feet stand apone was not only top with nothing higher (dry land that is)but also smack dab in the in the centre.

When did Einstein ever believe in the Biblical god?

Read what it says, when asked if he believed in God he said he believed in the God of Spinoza a Dutch deist who believed that God made the universe and then left it alone to run itself. He did not believe in any biblical God

Read what it says, when asked if he believed in God he said he believed in the God of Spinoza a Dutch deist who believed that God made the universe and then left it alone to run itself. He did not believe in any biblical God

http://www.proofthat...org/believe.php

Step One: Laws of Logic

In the introduction page I mentioned 'logical proof.' The first step toward the proof that God exists is to determine whether you actually believe that laws of logic exist. Logical proof would be irrelevant to someone who denies that laws of logic exist. An example of a law of logic is the law of non-contradiction. This law states, for instance, that it cannot both be true that my car is in the parking lot and that it is not in the parking lot at the same time, and in the same way.

What do you believe?

Step Two: Laws of Mathematics

The basic operations of arithmetic are addition,subtraction, multiplication, and division. Laws of mathematics then, are basically descriptions of what happens within these operations (and more complex ones as well) . For example, with the law of addition we know that if you take 4 things and add them to 3 things, you end up with 7 things.

What do you believe?

Step Three: Laws of Science

Laws of science are basically descriptions of what matter does based on repeated observations, and are usually expressed in mathematical equations. An example of a law of science is the law of gravity.Using the law of gravity, we can predict how fast a heavier than air object will fall to the ground given all the factors for the equation.

What do you believe?

Step Four: Absolute Moral Laws

I have seldom heard anyone deny that laws of logic, mathematics, or science exist, but I have often heard people deny the existence of absolute moral laws. Whereas some laws like those that govern science, and mathematics describe reality, and how things do behave, absolute moral laws 'prescribe' how humans ought to, or ought not to behave.

Rape, and child molestation, are two examples of absolute moral wrongs.

What do you believe? Step Five: The Nature of Laws(a)

By reaching this page you have acknowledged that laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality exist. Next we will examine what you believe about these laws. Are these laws material, or are they immaterial? In other words, are they made of matter, or are they 'abstract'entities? - are they physical or non-physical things?

Step Six: The Nature of Laws (B)

You have acknowledged that laws of logic,mathematics, science, and absolute morality exist and that they are not made of matter. The next question is whether you believe they are universal or up to the individual. Does 2 + 2 = 4 only where you are, and only because you say it does, or is this a universal law?

Step Seven: The Nature of Laws ©

You have acknowledged that laws of logic,mathematics, science, and absolute morality exist, that they are not made of matter, and that they are universal. The next question is whether you believe they are changing or unchanging.

The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything.

Note that the proof does not say that professed unbelievers do not prove things. The argument is that you must borrow from God worldview, and a God who makes universal, immaterial, unchanging laws possible in order to prove anything.

This type of logical proof deals transcendentals' or 'necessary starting points,' and the proof is called transcendental proof.' Any contrary view to that God being the necessary starting point for rationality is reduced to absurdity. You have to assume God in order to argue against Him

Edited by Alan McDougall

And yes I know that is a bold statement to make *Snip*.

But from what the geoligy of the Island of Cape Breton tells me that it was so.

There I found the beginning of that which Christ had created not like those wannabe gods in which you mentioned with there religons, that of the dragon and snake.

Now do understand I can retrace back to when dry land come together in one spot a very long time in geolodgical terms but still this gives me a starting point in which to begin.

Ya I know, although it was on the 3rd day of creation, the other two deal with let there be light and there was light,and the seperation of the waters of the earth and the waters in the heavens and called it sky, great all caught up good.

And I .think the Egyption chiseled somthing the same as land comming together as well in their creation story

Edited by Karlis
Deleted insulting phrase

Folks, I have removed a few recent posts. More posts could have been included to clean the thread properly.

Please scroll to the top of this page, and consider the following posting guidelines:

... Several of the topics in this section cover some sensitive areas and it is important to respect the views of others; this means no flaming, no flamebaiting, no trolling and no personal attacks. ...

Please post so as not to insult/provoke other posters,

Karlis -- moderator team member

Money please. :innocent:

vikki-blows-20090204015605975_640w.jpg

This is proof enough for me.

This is proof enough for me.

This is proof enough for me that this thread has reached its use-by date.

Closed.

Karlis -- moderator team member