Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
ShapeAnu

Mitt Romney straight up lied

ShapeAnu

http://www.youtube.c...399FAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT 1 MIN LATER AFTER I POSTED THIS : *snip*.... anyone who watches the GOP florida debate will understand why I posted this...

Edited by libstaK
second guessing moderation decisions

libstaK

ShapeAnu, can you supply anything to reference this 11 second clip to - I'm sure a little research will go a long way ... otherwise only a limited portion of the membership will comprehend this at all.

President-Elect Acidhead

Thanks for the video ShapeAnu. I watched the GOP debate last night and I recall Romney saying that he "cannot control what a blind trust does, that's why they call it a blind trust"... then he laughed.

Yep, Mitt Romney definitely lied again..... in face of Floridians, who have been one of the worst hit States from the mortgage implosion.

Here's the transcript of the old Romney video in the OP's post titled-- Mitt Romney in 1994 "The Blind Trust Is An Age Old Ruse.":

"... a blind trust is a.. ah age old ruse, if you will, which is to say.. ah you can always tell a blind trust what it can and cannot do.. you give a blind trust rules "

Now in the VIDEO below is what Mitt, the crooked deceptive lying sob said last night during the GOP debate in Jacksonville Florida when he was asked about his investments in Goldman Sachs and Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae.

Here Newter is accusing Romney of the charge that he used Freddie and Fanny through his trustee to garner millions while at the same time Romney is accusing Gringo of lobbying, which he did, for Freddie and Fanny to the tune of $1.6 million, in what he calls, "consulting fees".

Where Romney lies that he couldn't control what his trustee does, because it's " a blind trust" is at 10:59 of the following video and the whole conversation between the two begins at around 8:20 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Mbj-9dw-Q&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

They are both con-men playing the same game.... they cannot be trusted.

Edited by acidhead

ShapeAnu

MULTI EDIT : IN THE JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA DEBATE, 2 NIGHTS AGO, MITT ROMNEY SAID THAT THE "BLIND TRUST" IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.... WATCH THE CLIP FROM 1994 AND SEE HOW HE BLATANTLY LIES.

RON PAUL 2012.

President-Elect Acidhead

Here's a video of last nights debate exchange between the two un-presidential candidates that cuts to the conversation in question:

President-Elect Acidhead

Read this article:

http://thinkprogress.org/tag/mitt-romney/

It details the above videos and also this part about Goldman Sachs:

A ThinkProgress Economy analysis reveals that Romney’s 2011 “blind trust” disclosure identified 43 investments in 13 entities or financial services firms offering investments (CDs, mutual funds, bonds etc.). Of those, 33 were in entities or firms offering investments where he also had investments in his 2007 disclosure. And that 2007 form noted Romney had at least nine current or recently-sold investments with Goldman Sachs, worth millions of dollars.

The guy cannot be trusted.... hell he just straight up lied to all of Florida last night, many of who have lost their home or know of somebody who lost their home since '08.

Edited by acidhead

ShapeAnu

Ron Paul is the only sane one ... other than Dennis Kucinich...

Possibly Bernie Sanders is another good one. and rand paul.

Ashotep

I don't trust Gingrich or Romney, I see them on the same level just with different baggage.

Fluffybunny

I am stunned and saddened by the fact that a lot of people trust either one of these guys.

It is amazing how quickly just the slightest bit of research will bring up information that makes it clear that both men are scoundrels and not fit to run a business with any integrity, let alone running the entire nation.

With the ease of access to the internet that most people have these days, it should be a slam dunk to determine the character of both of these men. Their words never match their actions, and they lie to benefit themselves.

Come one people...time to stop trusting the politicians and put as much effort into checking out the potential next president as you would a person dating your daughter.