Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woud this be Black magic spells?

Dr Jumba

Hello,

A friend of mine just came home from over seas to find that his wife left him for another man. She put all his stuff in storage and moved out with the other man. When we got into the storage we found 3 black candles, a white candle in the southweast part of the storage, and a symbol in Epson salt.

He is sure she is trying to curse him but I have no idea what it means.

If anyone has any ideas to shed some light I would be thankful

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• coldethyl

• Dr Jumba

• Gary Meadows

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Removed bait

Have you conducted any local inquiries or investigations in your own homeland?

Not yet. willing to get some answers from you

I'd try finding someone local to your area to make enquiries to. I think they'd be your best bet for help.

• 2 months later...

*snip*

I apologize for going off topic but I see the single words "snip" & "bump" in several forum topics as a response. What are these short for or am I missing something? Lol thanks in advance :)

Snip means the post has been edited, either by moderators to remove something offensive or trolling, or by the poster themselves because they've had second thoughts about what they said or have accidentally duplicated a post.

Bump means someone is posting in a thread merely to move it up to the top of the forum.

Edited by Archimedes

Just from reading up on spells, black candles are usually used in dark spells. Where as a white candle is usually a symbol for goodness.

Maybe if we have any practising wiccans on here they could tell you more.

As for the salt, epsom salt........ rock salt is usually used for protection against the darker forces, epsom salt I don't know if that would work the same.

Did your friend happen to take a picture of the symbol, I know I for one and lots of others here, love to dig around and find out things, even if you had a good description of it and exactly of where all the placings of things were?

I did some searching and found your post in 2 other forums, one you got some very good answers from so why the need to ask for more help?

Anyway here's a basic spell, as long as he has done her no harm it will just bring justice to her otherwise it will also throw back to him so it's up to his conscience on if he can safely use this....

Every tear I cried

May you suffer by and by.

Three times three

make him/her see

what he/she does to me

As I will it, So mote it be.

(say this three times)

Edited by Tia

if you showed me a picture of the symbol,i might be able to tell you what was done.

The three black candles are not necessarily evil ,but it sounds like a modified separation spell to me .Black is not needed for that kind of spell,but may have been all that was available.

She might not have done it either,but the man she ran away with did ,to break her bonds with her husband,and keep him our of her life .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Just from reading up on spells, black candles are usually used in dark spells. Where as a white candle is usually a symbol for goodness.

Maybe if we have any practising wiccans on here they could tell you more.

As for the salt, epsom salt........ rock salt is usually used for protection against the darker forces, epsom salt I don't know if that would work the same.

Did your friend happen to take a picture of the symbol, I know I for one and lots of others here, love to dig around and find out things, even if you had a good description of it and exactly of where all the placings of things were?

I did some searching and found your post in 2 other forums, one you got some very good answers from so why the need to ask for more help?

Anyway here's a basic spell, as long as he has done her no harm it will just bring justice to her otherwise it will also throw back to him so it's up to his conscience on if he can safely use this....

Every tear I cried

May you suffer by and by.

Three times three

make him/her see

what he/she does to me

As I will it, So mote it be.

(say this three times)

salt is usually used to either make a protective circle around the magician,or to draw a symbol without the use of a liquid.

Unless is was a circle or pentagram,it was a symbol specific to the spell.

I only use salt in specific salt needing spells,and never to draw a symbol .

i use dragons blood for aymbols,but magick work is very personal.

i sometimes use black candles for protection spells.

Its all personal tastes,depending.

Novices use stuff they find in books or on line.

Experienced witches have a lot of books of shadows kind of stuff .

If the wife never dabbled in magick before,im thinking the man who she left with ,is the one that did it .

She may have assisted,but im thinking id this man did it,hes also done binding magick on her,which is against everything we believe,and is doomed to end badly .

karma karma karma

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I'd tell him not to worry about it.

I mean really if she had really bad intentions for him she wouldn't have put all his stuff in storage, she'd have just chucked it.

If he doesn't believe he's cursed, he's not.

I'd tell him not to worry about it.

I mean really if she had really bad intentions for him she wouldn't have put all his stuff in storage, she'd have just chucked it.

If he doesn't believe he's cursed, he's not.

But if you do spell work,you either have to dispose of it in a very specific manner,or you leave it behind ,for a certain kind of impact.

Im assuming its the latter.

Im just trying to figure out what kind of spell it is.

I would need more information to nail it down .

But if you do spell work,you either have to dispose of it in a very specific manner,or you leave it behind ,for a certain kind of impact.

Im assuming its the latter.

Im just trying to figure out what kind of spell it is.

I would need more information to nail it down .

Still no spell work of any kind would work on the guy if he didn't believe in it. To quote many Hindu Maharishis "it's all in the mind". :yes: