Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raw oLd Hag

White Crane Feather

Wow!!! You even went to the next stage. You forced an OBE by jumping out of body with focused intent ( protecting your child). Nice. I actually explain to people this is exactly what they should do.

This is the most confusing part to me. Im not sure what really happened. Mostly cause when it seemed to be over, I was standing in my door way. If I did have a OBE it happened while I was standing up and out of bed. I remember very well walking from there to my sons room, then walking back to my bed, discovering my half of the bed was to wet with sweat to lay back down on. Then went to the bathroom to get towels to lay down on.

The black cloud is well documented, but please believe me when I say once you understand altered states you can actually control the cloud. The fear and the presence is your own despite how sinister it feels. It is apart of you.

Well im no expert on this subject, not by a long shot. I do believe the bible though when it says we do not fight against flesh and blood, that our fight is always on a spiritual level against dark powers in high places. When I called on his name in the middle of probably the greatest fear I ever had to face, assuming of course that it wasnt all a dream (which im pretty sure it wasnt), and I then saw the expanding flame, which brought peace to the situation. I cant help but to believe that it probably was as I saw it. That there actualy was a presents that intended to harm me, and my family, and that God stepped in and removed it. At least that was the strong impression the situation left me with. Lets say for a second that that is possible. That a demon can reveil himself to someone in such a way. Then lets say you are able to find peace with that, and no longer show fear tward such a creature. I believe his goal at that point would be to decieve you. Maybe even make you believe you can control it. Not saying im right about that, cause I really have no idea. But it is something to consider.

Quit a while ago I jumped out of body and charged into my sons room ready to do battle with whatever ws causing his night terrors only to find a beautiful Angle standing over him. She described what was happening to him so that I could relax.Quite a revelation for me.

Wow. What an experiance that must have been. Did you believe that that angel was real? Or was it like the black cloud, where you believe it wasnt exactly what your eyes were telling you ? If you did believe it was a real angel, standing over your son to protect him (the very thought sends chils down my back, in a good way) what makes you believe that? Im honestly just trying to understand. Looking forward to your reply.

Well my friend, I have given up arguing with the faithful about shadow... It can't seen to be polite and im just tired of explaining it unless I think it can help Somone.

However, generally most agree with me about angles...so that is much more fun to discuss. Yes... I am certain of her existence, because I met her in real life.

Probably about 6 years ago I got into an argument with my wife and her twin sister ( she was living with us at the time). I had come home from work late and I was tired and I guess I did not greet their mother properly when she was there to visit.... Something like "hey what's up" then onto the the shower. I used to run hundreds of children through my program at any given night and it is exhausting. my frame of mind during those times after dealing with kids and particularly their parents was pretty singular.

I ment no disrespect but that is not they way they took it. You have not been chewed out at all until you have two small fiesty philipina identicle twin sisters simultaneously tearing you apart for disrespecting their mother.

Anyway. I would not back down, because I ment no disrespect I just had 10,000 things on my mind, so it erupted into a horrendous fight. I just left the house evenchually. If you saw me then you would swear there was steam and flames comeing out of my ears. I decided to take a drive into the mountains to let nature sooth me, but I was very very emotional. I stopped by a drive through to get a burger. ( in and out ), and the strangest thing happened. There was a pretty severe storm on, but I didn't care, I was going to drive all nigh in the mountains and maby crash in my truck somewhere, but in the drive through this incredibly text book angelic young woman upon handing my credit card or receipt grabed my hand as I pulled away she would not let go. She held me there both of her hands around mine. I made I contact with her..., seriously some kind of light behind her blond hair and everything. You could not get more stereo typical. She just held me there looking in my eyes concerned and loveing. She held my hand for probably about 10-15 seconds. It felt like forever. Then she let go with a smile. Everything in me melted away at that moment. I was completely relieved of the rage that was still in me. I went home that night, my wife and her sister were severely apologetic when I got home. To this day I think if I had went in that drive something would have happened.

Fast forward. My son has been haveing night terrors, I had been wrestling with spiritual forces and my anima. I had learned to combat these things out of body. When I thought something might be After my son, I leaped out of body ready to defend him. OOB now, I burst into his room only to see her there watching over him. She looked at me like a child. Then in a quit clear easy to understand voice she explained to me that all children go through this. It's part of the human brain programming itself to run or fight with preditors... It's a bit like practice. It was my fault that he was awakening in these states because of my late schedule. He was always waiting up for me to get home. This is a standard stage in 3-5 year olds.

I was completely amazed. I don't think some scientists even know why kids have night terrors, but here I am being instructed by an angle. How awesome!!!!!!!!

That was not the last time I have seen her. I have visited her many times ( though not physically like when I met her first) and can call on her when I want to ask questions. I love seeing her. She is so incredible and a constant reminder to me that there must be some sort of dvine order. Just last week something totally unlikely happend that probably saved my hide.

Anyway that's my angel story.

Edited by Seeker79

Well my friend, I have given up arguing with the faithful about shadow... It can't seen to be polite and im just tired of explaining it unless I think it can help Somone.

Oh bro, I have no intention of arguing with you. I for damn sure would not let this conversation be anything but polite on my end. Im more then curious as to what you think Mr Black really is. You seem to know alot about this subject. And even if it ends up I cant agree, I will have nothing but respect for your opinion. I see that many people have been tormented by this thing. Some to the point where they have little quality of life because of the attacks. Im just happy my experiance was quickly led to a solution, even if Mr Black, or my solution wasnt real.

However, generally most agree with me about angles...so that is much more fun to discuss. Yes... I am certain of her existence, because I met her in real life.

Probably about 6 years ago I got into an argument with my wife and her twin sister ( she was living with us at the time). I had come home from work late and I was tired and I guess I did not greet their mother properly when she was there to visit.... Something like "hey what's up" then onto the the shower. I used to run hundreds of children through my program at any given night and it is exhausting. my frame of mind during those times after dealing with kids and particularly their parents was pretty singular.

I ment no disrespect but that is not they way they took it. You have not been chewed out at all until you have two small fiesty philipina identicle twin sisters simultaneously tearing you apart for disrespecting their mother.

Anyway. I would not back down, because I ment no disrespect I just had 10,000 things on my mind, so it erupted into a horrendous fight. I just left the house evenchually. If you saw me then you would swear there was steam and flames comeing out of my ears. I decided to take a drive into the mountains to let nature sooth me, but I was very very emotional. I stopped by a drive through to get a burger. ( in and out ), and the strangest thing happened. There was a pretty severe storm on, but I didn't care, I was going to drive all nigh in the mountains and maby crash in my truck somewhere, but in the drive through this incredibly text book angelic young woman upon handing my credit card or receipt grabed my hand as I pulled away she would not let go. She held me there both of her hands around mine. I made I contact with her..., seriously some kind of light behind her blond hair and everything. You could not get more stereo typical. She just held me there looking in my eyes concerned and loveing. She held my hand for probably about 10-15 seconds. It felt like forever. Then she let go with a smile. Everything in me melted away at that moment. I was completely relieved of the rage that was still in me. I went home that night, my wife and her sister were severely apologetic when I got home. To this day I think if I had went in that drive something would have happened.

Wow, that is an amazing story. I normaly have trouble believeing people when they say things like this, but for some reason I dont doubt you at all. I certainly believe in the existance of angels. Even the bible says that they are among us.

Fast forward. My son has been haveing night terrors, I had been wrestling with spiritual forces and my anima. I had learned to combat these things out of body. When I thought something might be After my son, I leaped out of body ready to defend him. OOB now, I burst into his room only to see her there watching over him. She looked at me like a child. Then in a quit clear easy to understand voice she explained to me that all children go through this. It's part of the human brain programming itself to run or fight with preditors... It's a bit like practice. It was my fault that he was awakening in these states because of my late schedule. He was always waiting up for me to get home. This is a standard stage in 3-5 year olds.

I was completely amazed. I don't think some scientists even know why kids have night terrors, but here I am being instructed by an angle. How awesome!!!!!!!!

That was not the last time I have seen her. I have visited her many times ( though not physically like when I met her first) and can call on her when I want to ask questions. I love seeing her. She is so incredible and a constant reminder to me that there must be some sort of dvine order. Just last week something totally unlikely happend that probably saved my hide.

Anyway that's my angel story.

What do you mean when you say "I had been wrestling with spiritual forces and my anima"? Im very curious to know what you mean by that. Id also like to know what other conversations you have had with the angel. I would probably drive her crazy with the list of questions Id have for her. LOL. It must give you great comfort to know such a presents is protecting your child. A angel standing by. I havent had much experiance with AP. Heck I have only had one SP experiance in my life. How would one go about begining to learn to how to AP? Is it something the average Joe can eventualy master? Now that I have had a small taste, Id definitly be interested in trying to make it happen again, and find a way to control it.

Hahahahaha yeah who mets an angle on in a drive through while getting a double double with cheese.

Spiritual forces and anima.

I was going through something at the time that has been come to be known as a shamanic crisis. My altered state tendencies and a certain kind of lifestyle I had chosen for myself kicked it off. I'll link some material instead of trying to explain it. Just some different sources to get a good feel for what it is about

http://www.spiritualemergence.org.au/pages/forms-shamanic.html

http://www.positivedisintegration.com/Halifax1990.pdf

http://www.katinkahesselink.net/other/shamanism.html

The anima is that part of yourself that is still an animal. You are both animal flesh and spirit. The spirit is that part if us that is made in the image of god and thus is imbuded with creativity, the animal is an evolved creature constantly looking for predictors to run from or fight. The two concepts don't mix well together, and it's an age old struggle for the spirit to rise above the animal. Of course this gives birth all our demon myths. After all, if you are not aware of your creative power while your animal is running amok, you will create all manner of demons and devils which indeed peolple do.

Learning to exist as both in altered states is a tricky time with a steep learning curve. But you can't really learn until you stop creating hell.

Of course this is just from experience and opinion.

The shadow is a manifestation of the goggles of fear that we ware. We cannot see the good in anything until we take them off. Hence we have a world full of apocalyptic religions, and 10 times more 'demons' than angles. It's a struggle to shed your demons, and ultimately they will always be there, it's just your choice to cage them or not.

The journey and altered states often puts us face to face with our shadow, we must deal with it to be free. The Buddha did it, Christ did it, and it's a standard struggle through history for shaman.

If you are interested my tutorial is here and you can follow the discussion. :)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

Edited by Seeker79

Phenomenologically: I am a 54-year-old male in good health and have experienced a similar state as described since my late teens. Episodes occur about 4 times per year and are almost identical. I sense I am emerging from sleep, but can't fully awaken; I attempt to move, but I experience absolute paralysis with no pain--only panic. There is no sensation of pressure on my chest (or anywhere else); only the inability to breathe. I can't speak, and feel as if I am trying to force air--and a scream--from non-functioning (or non-existent) lungs. Eventually (minutes? seconds?) I force a gasp or moan, awakening into a state of confusion, panic and terror. Although there is no pain, there is a residual sense of pressure or dullness (!) at the base of my skull that lasts for a few minutes. Various M.D.s have diagnosed this as "sleep terrors," "night terrors" or "psychogenic fugue." To me, without exaggeration, it feels as if I am about to die or to be dragged into another dimension, although I've never knowingly experienced either of those. Bottom line: Damned frightening!

Welcome to the boards sz. You are in the right place. There are folks here like seeker that can help you through it, and teach you ways to free your self from sleep paralysis.

Edited by preacherman76

Hey seeker. I tryed a few times yesterday and last night. Was hoping for some beginers luck. Its was a total failure. Im having trouble consentrating, or focusing on the darkness behind my eye lids. Guess its gonna take some time.

Edited by preacherman76

Phenomenologically: I am a 54-year-old male in good health and have experienced a similar state as described since my late teens. Episodes occur about 4 times per year and are almost identical. I sense I am emerging from sleep, but can't fully awaken; I attempt to move, but I experience absolute paralysis with no pain--only panic. There is no sensation of pressure on my chest (or anywhere else); only the inability to breathe. I can't speak, and feel as if I am trying to force air--and a scream--from non-functioning (or non-existent) lungs. Eventually (minutes? seconds?) I force a gasp or moan, awakening into a state of confusion, panic and terror. Although there is no pain, there is a residual sense of pressure or dullness (!) at the base of my skull that lasts for a few minutes. Various M.D.s have diagnosed this as "sleep terrors," "night terrors" or "psychogenic fugue." To me, without exaggeration, it feels as if I am about to die or to be dragged into another dimension, although I've never knowingly experienced either of those. Bottom line: Damned frightening!

it drives me nuts that there are still doctors that dont get it yet. you are suffering from sleep paralysis. next time it happens roll your eyes into your head. Your eyes are not paralyzed by rem, and the concious control will break your paralysis .