Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help?

IndigoSpeak

I'm new to this site...

I was just wondering if there was anyone on here who could or would be willing to help me.

About me:

-I see people that aren't there (some have been confirmed as no longer living.)

-I hear voices (no, I'm not schizo. I was tested.)

The Story of Brittany:

A spirit contacted me one night and told me her name was Brittany Wade. She asked me to find her daughter and mother and let them know that she was okay. She also told me of a spotted bunny, a party, going to college for nursing, and how she died. I did as she asked and found out that she went to my school, but was 4 years older than me, and I never met her. I found her mom on facebook and explained everything that had happened. Brittany's mom was able to confirm everything that I had been shown.

I need help guys. I don't know how to control this or why I have this ability. If anyone can give me any information on how to help more people with this gift please reply. You can also email me at *snip* if you don't want to post it here.

PLEASE no replies that say I'm crazy.. I've been struggling with that issue my entire life.

Edited by AnVil
email removed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IndigoSpeak

• Mike G

• Still Waters

• RaptorBites

Hi and welcome to UM,

Please note that posting one topic is sufficient enough :tu:

There are a few people around here who experience what you have including myself. I can by all means share what i did to progress although do bare in mind that choosing to develop is a personal thing and can throw you onto a spiritual path/journey so to speak. You like anyone, will have your own unique way of what works and what doesn't. But can certainly assist in helping you to find your own way. Feel free to PM me any questions.

Edited by AnVil

-I hear voices (no, I'm not schizo. I was tested.)

If you were tested by a mental professional and they found that you were not diagnosable Schizophrenic, what was their diagnosis? I'm sure that they didn't just leave it at that being as how you insist that you hear voices and see people that aren't there...

Assuming you actually saw a professional, what did they say was wrong with you?

Edited by Mike G

If you were tested by a mental professional and they found that you were not diagnosable Schizophrenic, what was their diagnosis? I'm sure that they didn't just leave it at that being as how you insist that you hear voices and see people that aren't there...

Assuming you actually saw a professional, what did they say was wrong with you?

All they said was that I had an active imagination and need to stop watching so many scary movies.

All they said was that I had an active imagination and need to stop watching so many scary movies.

Well there you go.

But it's more than just that...

How do you know positively that it isn't just your imagination? What makes you think you can separate the two? It seems that licensed professionals told you that you can't. Why wouldn't you believe an outside and subjective opinion?

Before you answer that, be careful, as that is exactly what you are soliciting here. From strangers. Who are probably not professionals in anything.

I can help you with those voices you hear. It is a form of telepathy and that is a subject which I am involved with. The goal is to tune out what does not interest you and focus on what does.

A lot depends on just how much you wish to investigate these things. Are you inclined towards being helpful or do you wish to avoid as much of it as you can?

I notice that your user name includes that classification of Indigo. It would be helpful to understand your preferences and points of view about energy work and its potentials. Feel free to PM me with your specific questions if you are inclined to do that.

Thanks,

John

Dear Mike G,

There is absolutely no need to come onto the post that I created just to poke fun and try to say I'm crazy. Ive met enough people in my life that are exactly like you and try to pass this all off as just my imagination. If you aren't going to help or add an insightful comment then you shouldn't bother posting anything at all. I'm not being rude, just telling you how it is.

To everyone else:

Thank you so much for being supportive and replying!

(:

Dear Mike G,

There is absolutely no need to come onto the post that I created just to poke fun and try to say I'm crazy. Ive met enough people in my life that are exactly like you and try to pass this all off as just my imagination. If you aren't going to help or add an insightful comment then you shouldn't bother posting anything at all. I'm not being rude, just telling you how it is.

To everyone else:

Thank you so much for being supportive and replying!

(:

I don't think Mike G was poking fun or anything. He is merely stating that a licensed professional had told you it was due to an active imagination.

In a forum you are posting to complete strangers who do not know you or your personal life.

Problem with that is, you are asking for assistance and not taking into account a subjective opinion from others and only want to hear what you want to hear. Classic case of confirmation bias.

If I were to give you an opnionion other than something that supports your view on the subject would you have considered it or would you have dismissed it?

I don't think Mike G was poking fun or anything. He is merely stating that a licensed professional had told you it was due to an active imagination.

In a forum you are posting to complete strangers who do not know you or your personal life.

Problem with that is, you are asking for assistance and not taking into account a subjective opinion from others and only want to hear what you want to hear. Classic case of confirmation bias.

If I were to give you an opinion other than something that supports your view on the subject would you have considered it or would you have dismissed it?

I do have an open mind and am open to others ideas. The only reason i have a problem with his posts is because there were more than one. He could have just as easily put his ideas into only one post for me to read and think about.

The only reason i have a problem with his posts is because there were more than one. He could have just as easily put his ideas into only one post for me to read and think about.

Hi, That doesn't necessarily follow. When posting on the forums you post what's in your head at the time and quiet often think of something else afterwards that you could have said. Especially if more info has been posted in reply since. So this is followed up by making another post and so on..... and more than once sometimes.

I'm just saying :)