Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did I have A Vision?

psychoticmike

I think i had a vision about 911. I had a short dream right before i woke up, it was like 30 seconds long, and I haven't even thought of 911 for at least a week. I saw the impact of the planes from a different perspective that I never saw before. It was from an angle that I've never seen any footage from, yet it was just as vivid and realistic as if it were real camera footage. The planes impacted and there was a bright flash, there was the typical reddish orange flames from the explosion, but it also seemed like there was a very quick flash of white light. Right after the planes hit, I saw the bottom of the building and on the left side from my perspective, all the way at the bottom there was a thin stream of flame that shot out the building, almost as if a gas pipe broke, and the gas was still pumping out gas as a flame. I saw a guy either fall or jump from about half way up the building and saw him hit the ground, and i saw a police car pull up to the curb right after that, almost as if the cop knew what was going to happen, and then i woke up.

Now normally i would think it was just a dream, but it was so much more real then any of my dreams and i just have this feeling that it was a sign, i don't know how else to explain it. But the weirdest thing to me, was just yesterday i was listening to a guided meditation and the guy was talking about how we are all psychic and he was talking about opening your third eye, and how it feels when you do. After the meditation i felt a tingling sensation and some pressure in the top sides of my head that felt like it was being concentrated and directed to my third eye area. this feeling lasted all day and i still feel it a little. I don't know if this really means anything, or what, but I thought maybe some of you would have some answers, I don't need the hardcore skeptics on here. I know what your thinking, it was just a dream, your reading to much into it, and psychic ability does not exist. I don't care, if you have a logical explanation your welcome to comment, but if your here to criticize theres no need for you to comment. This question is directed to the people on here who are psychic or believe in psychic ability as well as people who know about the third eye etc. thanks.

• Like 1

So what is it about this dream that makes you think there is some unusual "psychic ability" being manifested ?

So what is it about this dream that makes you think there is some unusual "psychic ability" being manifested ?

I told you, Its from a different perspective that I have never seen, It is probably the most vivid dream I have ever had (it seemed like real footage)

the whole thing about the "3rd eye" and I just have a feeling that it meant something. I realize that may not be good enough for most, it normally wouldn't be for me either but with all of that wrapped together, I just feel it had some significance.

OK, but what in the content would alter yours, or anyone's understanding of the real-life incident ?

After the meditation i felt a tingling sensation and some pressure in the top sides of my head that felt like it was being concentrated and directed to my third eye area. this feeling lasted all day and i still feel it a little. I don't know if this really means anything, or what, but I thought maybe some of you would have some answers

Yup that's what it feels like to feel your 3rd eye/crown area, it's energy you are feeling shifting, moving around that centre. If the pressure is uncomfortable then it shows your third eye is congested or trying to open. When the tingling and pressure feels expansive around your head, it means just that. Consciousness expanding. Trust what you feel :tu:

OK, but what in the content would alter yours, or anyone's understanding of the real-life incident ?

I don't know that it would, but I thought it was very bizzare because I'm 99.9% sure that footage does not exist and if it does,then I would have remembered it. I've seen a lot of 911 footage, but this was completely different from anything I've seen. If anyone could find footage that matches that dream, I would gladly accept it and think nothing more of it. Another thing, is that I saw it as if I were there, like I was standing right there watching it happen. Perhaps its just a subconcious memory of watching footage of the event, but I strongly doubt that. I don't know any other way to explain it. Its definitely more of a feeling then anything else.

Edited by psychoticmike

Yup that's what it feels like to feel your 3rd eye/crown area, it's energy you are feeling shifting, moving around that centre. If the pressure is uncomfortable then it shows your third eye is congested or trying to open. When the tingling and pressure feels expansive around your head, it means just that. Consciousness expanding. Trust what you feel :tu:

its not uncomfortable per se, but I feel the pressure mainly on the top of my head but the sides (if that makes sense)and i feel it focusing to the third eye region. Another thing is that, when i first started feeling it i kind of felt like i was in a blissful sort of state, like a naural high i guess. But after this dream i feel a little depressed, which isn't shocking, but it seems to be lasting longer then it normally would. thanks for the comment anvil.

I think i had a vision about 911. I had a short dream right before i woke up, it was like 30 seconds long, and I haven't even thought of 911 for at least a week. I saw the impact of the planes from a different perspective that I never saw before. It was from an angle that I've never seen any footage from, yet it was just as vivid and realistic as if it were real camera footage. The planes impacted and there was a bright flash, there was the typical reddish orange flames from the explosion, but it also seemed like there was a very quick flash of white light. Right after the planes hit, I saw the bottom of the building and on the left side from my perspective, all the way at the bottom there was a thin stream of flame that shot out the building, almost as if a gas pipe broke, and the gas was still pumping out gas as a flame. I saw a guy either fall or jump from about half way up the building and saw him hit the ground, and i saw a police car pull up to the curb right after that, almost as if the cop knew what was going to happen, and then i woke up.

Now normally i would think it was just a dream, but it was so much more real then any of my dreams and i just have this feeling that it was a sign, i don't know how else to explain it. But the weirdest thing to me, was just yesterday i was listening to a guided meditation and the guy was talking about how we are all psychic and he was talking about opening your third eye, and how it feels when you do. After the meditation i felt a tingling sensation and some pressure in the top sides of my head that felt like it was being concentrated and directed to my third eye area. this feeling lasted all day and i still feel it a little. I don't know if this really means anything, or what, but I thought maybe some of you would have some answers, I don't need the hardcore skeptics on here. I know what your thinking, it was just a dream, your reading to much into it, and psychic ability does not exist. I don't care, if you have a logical explanation your welcome to comment, but if your here to criticize theres no need for you to comment. This question is directed to the people on here who are psychic or believe in psychic ability as well as people who know about the third eye etc. thanks.

You had a dream. There are 7 billion people on this planet that spend, on average, a third of their day sleeping and have up to 100 dreams in that time very day.

Out of a ocean of 700 billion dreams per day, one or two of them will, purely by the laws of chance, have imagery that matches something that happens later on.

You had a dream. There are 7 billion people on this planet that spend, on average, a third of their day sleeping and have up to 100 dreams in that time very day.

Out of a ocean of 700 billion dreams per day, one or two of them will, purely by the laws of chance, have imagery that matches something that happens later on.

rationalize it however you want, but there was more to it. I know what a dream is, and this was much more then that. Oh and i think you mean imagery that already happened, only that would be incorrect as well seeing as how i have never seen this footage. Far to real to be just a dream. i respect your opinion but i completely disagree. Another thing is that i rarely even remember my dreams and the ones i do are mostly repeat dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

I am no expert but, it sounds to me like while yes it was a dream there may be more to it, almost as if for that 30 seconds you were in that moment in someone else's memories (does that make sense). However, before you make assumptions, see if you have another dream that allows you to see things from someone else's prospective.

• 1 month later...

Yes! My mom had the same thing as well before it happened! She went to sleep, she dreamt about it...three days later the twin towers crashed. I heard other people around the world had dreams/visions about this as well!

I remember having dream of being out shopping with a friend in a city and all of a sudden a plane is flying very low over us, breaking in half and people falling out of it and just scream's every where. I did not dream of a crash, but the dream was very vivid and I felt haunted by it for a while. Anyhow I never made the connection to 9/11 (even though I see that time on the clock almost daily..lol) but that is just a coincidence in my opinion.

I heard a few people, here and in Europe saying they had a dream about that horrible event.

Ive been having unusal dreams for the best part of my whole life, Learning to interpret them, tap into the Lucid Dreaming state. Making a Lucid Dream of your own. Etc etc, the list goes on.

Does anyone in your family either past or present have any psychic related gifts?

-empathy,Precognition. etc etc?

Slow down a bit laddy. I can understand why your questioning him, hell its what debating is all about. You clearly have no more belief in Psychic related events than the man abroad on the moon. If you don't agree with what 'psychoticmike' is saying then kindly stop commenting. No need for haters.

I couldnt agree more. Follow your natural instincts but at the same time, be wise and be smart about it but judging from how you worded your OP you seem samrt. ;)

You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect just that but from my persepctive thats total crap.

Now I could be wrong but was it Ghandi who recalled over 500 past lives?

Wookietim with respect, every single person on this planet has natural psychic gifts in them, you could call them your basic instincts. My empathy has kept me out of trouble has kept me from heart break. My Lucid dreaming has gotten me interested in a field I never wouldve given a 2nd glance at, and it freaks the S**t right out of me too.

Some people are just more inheritantly adept to them than others. I was born with a strong intuition which was passed down through my family. I latered learned and developed it into a strong empathy. Which is a very common skill. An easy way to back my statement is this;

"Your going out with a girl/boy whatever, you love eachother more then anything and have a very special, unique bond to each other. You know when shes upset, when shes going through pain, even if she doesnt show a single sign of it on her face or with her bodily actions. You just know theres something wrong. Your other half would undoubtidly be the same.

Although you may be unaware, this is a strong empathic bond, you feel what she feels and vice versa. I'll openly admit that not all couples are like that but from my own experience and from what ive seen, a lot of couple are.

rationalize it however you want, but there was more to it. I know what a dream is, and this was much more then that. Oh and i think you mean imagery that already happened, only that would be incorrect as well seeing as how i have never seen this footage. Far to real to be just a dream. i respect your opinion but i completely disagree. Another thing is that i rarely even remember my dreams and the ones i do are mostly repeat dreams.

So far I've recalled 3 past lives through my dreams, Ive felt pain, pleasure, aggression, sadness. I felt them as if I was awake and in that exact moment and time.

So how have you been coming along Mike, have you done much research into the matter?