Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a UM crush?

orangepeaceful79

You are in good form ! Probably more a case of ancient history nowadays, but I've been wrong before in thinking I was beyond falling for anyone again....however via a keyboard seems even less probable. :) God, I feel so sad for those lonely souls who get scammed by internet fraudsters who take their money and their expectations of companionship in a double whammy of heartlessness.

Even if she is an African princess? lol :w00t:

Anyway, as far as UM crushes are concerned I am saying nothing till my lawyer gets here :)

• Like 1

And Beckys Mom too! We are waiting for the other kind of juicy details, you know :D

Ohh don't go there ,it came to a juicy but sticky ending.. A mess... never again lol tongue.gif

I now buy pure orange out of a carton

Ohh don't go there ,it came to a juicy but sticky ending.. A mess... never again lol tongue.gif

I now buy pure orange out of a carton

Prude! :D

• Like 1

Prude! :D

Ha ha I know how it sounds lol

But orange juice and some other fruit juices do make my hands feel sticky, I always rush to wash them after making a fruit cocktail or salad

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You mean there were others?! :o

You cheating, lying... I was this close - *this* close – to ship myself to Canada in one of those “do not tumble” boxes and now you tell me “all the best”?

I’m kidding, of course, but it was fun to scare people with pushy East European mail bride routine :D

Hmmm mail order bride plus a lawyer, I would need a second job lol but tempting ;) This was and is the only chat forum I have really joined. It`s easy to get chatty to the point you know someone better then you expected to. Besides whats wrong with pushy eastern European chicks, there is no commision on this site :w00t:

I`ll even through in some bubble wrap :wub: lol Helen you always make me smile. What did that other fellow say, Hotopuss :lol:

Hmmm mail order bride plus a lawyer, I would need a second job lol but tempting ;) This was and is the only chat forum I have really joined. It`s easy to get chatty to the point you know someone better then you expected to. Besides whats wrong with pushy eastern European chicks, there is no commision on this site :w00t:

I`ll even through in some bubble wrap :wub: lol Helen you always make me smile. What did that other fellow say, Hotopuss :lol:

Yeah, Hotopus! Not the all-seeing toilet seat fascists with hound dog sense of smell like some call me when they want to start the fight.

Kidding. I don’t care if toilet seat was left up or down. Aren’t you sorry now you didn’t collect that package?

Yeah, Hotopus! Not the all-seeing toilet seat fascists with hound dog sense of smell like some call me when they want to start the fight.

Kidding. I don’t care if toilet seat was left up or down. Aren’t you sorry now you didn’t collect that package?

Hey now, there are times I wish I left the seat down, that porcelain is damn cold. I never got the slip in the mail I had a package (don`t go there) at the post office. I`m sorry, Canadian immigration is a real bitcch. You might have had some contraband on ya, oh wait this is Canada never mind. Going to check my mail now, fingers crossed.............. crap Nigeria has fooled me yet again :w00t:

Hey now, there are times I wish I left the seat down, that porcelain is damn cold. I never got the slip in the mail I had a package (don`t go there) at the post office. I`m sorry, Canadian immigration is a real bitcch. You might have had some contraband on ya, oh wait this is Canada never mind. Going to check my mail now, fingers crossed.............. crap Nigeria has fooled me yet again :w00t:

... for only a small 5k investment...

You’re ruining my business.

SOLD!!!!! now when do I get the goods :w00t:

SOLD!!!!! now when do I get the goods :w00t:

As soon as I return to Nigeria & tie up some... uh, loose ends. I need the cash first.

As soon as I return to Nigeria & tie up some... uh, loose ends. I need the cash first.

Consider this to be a gentle redirection before everyone forgets the point of the thread. Has anyone told their crush that they are in fact the subject of crushing?

Consider this to be a gentle redirection before everyone forgets the point of the thread. Has anyone told their crush that they are in fact the subject of crushing?

I was indeed fair. :tu:

blush.gifinnocent.gif
  • Like 1

I can't say anything about my crush because he'll instantly know who he is.. <_<

• Like 2

Oh yeah, I use to chase my crush all over the UM boards...I was definitely a Cougar on the prowl :w00t::lol::P

That's all I'm gonna say :ph34r: don't wanna embarrass him :blush:

Oh yeah, I use to chase my crush all over the UM boards...I was definitely a Cougar on the prowl :w00t::lol::P

:w00t: Yours is the funniest one yet :rofl:

<-------looks back at old posts to see if he has been chased,,,,,,,,,nope,,,it isnt me :(

what a weird game ! anyway

anyone seen my mistress ? :D i've got a crush on her shades she completes my shadows :wub:

• Like 1

what a weird game ! anyway

anyone seen my mistress ? :D i've got a crush on her shades she completes my shadows :wub:

<-----------She's back there somewhere.

Um..I have a crush on someone who is really witty and funny, very similar interests and um cute. wub.gifblush.gif

• Like 1

Post 9: Dosojin Midnight is talking about K. :P

I have a crush on that guy, JonathanVonErich.

He always starts the best threads in the True Crime Section.

But I like a lot of people here: K, Archernyc, Funk, Susieice, Persia, Sakari, Thongy, Bracket, WW, Dosojin Midnight, Eldorado, Maca, just to name a few. Lot of great people here. But nobody I would sleep with. :w00t:

Aww Thanks Jon! We like you back!

It's clear that everyone's crush is on me.

Everyone's.

Oh definitely! Who can resist your Nazi physicist charms :P