Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a UM crush?

orangepeaceful79

I've always had a crush on Helen of Annoy, and as soon as I figure out a way to off her husband she will be all mine.

• Like 1

Ok, so no one Loves me, but that doesn't mean I can't still get chocolate, right? :unsure2:

Did you really think I'm this sweet for nothing?

You can have chocolate, but only Helen can have my love.

I am crushing on this really delicious cheesecake. :wub:

Cheesecake !? I thought the gremlins eated it.

I've always had a crush on Helen of Annoy, and as soon as I figure out a way to off her husband she will be all mine.

About the husband: If the money is right I can help you. *giving his card to OverSword*

Cheesecake !? I thought the gremlins eated it.

Ssssh I bought another one. Don't tell them

Would it be considered greedy to have a crush on all the lovely ladies here? :blush::cry:

Would it be considered greedy to have a crush on all the lovely ladies here? :blush::cry:

Greedy !? No, no....Sad, maybe, but not greedy. :P

Hmm why don't you think about it while building my Shoe Store.

Hmm why don't you think about it while building my Shoe Store.

Ooooops,,,forgot all about the shoes lol :)

Greedy !? No, no....Sad, maybe, but not greedy. :P

Is ok Jonathan. I am happy being sad :)

Is ok Jonathan. I am happy being sad :)

Well don't be, my friend, it was just a little joke....

And don't listen to Wordless Wanderer; oh she's adorable and incredibly cute, but one day she'll go on a shopping spree with one of your credit cards and she won't pay the bill after. Trust me, I know....

Well don't be, my friend, it was just a little joke....

And don't listen to Wordless Wanderer; oh she's adorable and incredibly cute, but one day she'll go on a shopping spree with one of your credit cards and she won't pay the bill after. Trust me, I know....

One ring! I just bought one ring! Not my fault you don't pay your credit card bills on time. It maxed out on me .... and i had my eye on such adorable boots :cry:

One ring! I just bought one ring! Not my fault you don't pay your credit card bills on time. It maxed out on me .... and i had my eye on such adorable boots :cry:

What is it about some women and compulsive/impulsive spending? My "dad" sent me some money in the mail as a present for finishing all of my college general ed classes, and I never spend any of the money he sends me unless I have to, but a little while ago I went into a strip of shops looking for a new wallet, and I ended up buying tons of incense, a 150 dollar coffee maker, 2 new skirts, some lingerie, about 100 dollars worth of books, and a new coffee mug. In my defense, my old coffee-machine was getting, well, old, but I swear by the time I'm 25 I better either be working 80 hours a week, or find myself a sugardaddy :innocent:

What is it about some women and compulsive/impulsive spending? My "dad" sent me some money in the mail as a present for finishing all of my college general ed classes, and I never spend any of the money he sends me unless I have to, but a little while ago I went into a strip of shops looking for a new wallet, and I ended up buying tons of incense, a 150 dollar coffee maker, 2 new skirts, some lingerie, about 100 dollars worth of books, and a new coffee mug. In my defense, my old coffee-machine was getting, well, old, but I swear by the time I'm 25 I better either be working 80 hours a week, or find myself a sugardaddy :innocent:

:lol:

I don't get why spending money on random stuff is only associated to women. I don't spend money on drinking and going out, I can actually save quite a bit of money but when I start spending it can be pretty bad lol. Never met a guy who was any different either.

See Jon, its not a big deal that I maxed out your card :lol:

• Like 1

I don't get why spending money on random stuff is only associated to women. I don't spend money on drinking and going out, I can actually save quite a bit of money but when I start spending it can be pretty bad lol. Never met a guy who was any different either.

Men and women alike do it, among other little habitual rituals. I'm a woman, and I suck at multi-tasking (they say men are the one's who tend to struggle with that), yet I'm really not too naggy from what I'm told. We're our own people, people.

My husband is definitely the spender in our marriage; when I prise my wallet open, moths fly out!

• Like 1

Soooooo ......... no crushes happening here at the moment, or are we all being a little coy?

I don't know what to say ........ :w00t:

Say you like him back!!

-Gets the popcorn- I think my time for playing with the lads is about over, my "to do" list now consists of "Work, work some more, Live a little, laugh a lot, get old, drop dead". Love is a 4 letter word, just like all the other ones I shouldn't say.

I do... but she went away... :cry:

Aww poor you. Find another one :lol:

-Gets the popcorn- I think my time for playing with the lads is about over, my "to do" list now consists of "Work, work some more, Live a little, laugh a lot, get old, drop dead". Love is a 4 letter word, just like all the other ones I shouldn't say.

Oh come on, having some fun is even more important than work, you can't work if you go insane :P and forget about the love thing, sure it can be nice but it can be pretty stressful, maybe just "liking" someone is enough lol.

@Wordless Wanderer - Your weird squirrel is the second on my crush list.

@Wordless Wanderer - Your weird squirrel is the second on my crush list.

He's not going to share the cookies though