Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a UM crush?

orangepeaceful79

I see several budding romances in 'Fun & Games' ....... I hope you guys will tell us if they come to something .........

So will I if you don't get off the road in time!

You don't frighten me!

I shall just roll into a ball.

I see several budding romances in 'Fun & Games' ....... I hope you guys will tell us if they come to something .........

Fill me in sometime on the who and how :tu:

This thread is worst than an episode of Sex and the City.

*drinking a Cosmopolitan*

So will I if you don't get off the road in time!

I'm admittedly one of those whimps who has a small heart attack everytime I nearly hit a suicidal rodent. If I can foresee the hazard in time, I'll slow my car or my motorcycle down to a crawl and say "run away mister rabbit, run away!" until it moves.

Edited by ScreamingSarcasm

:innocent: Cheers...

• Like 1

See Jon, its not a big deal that I maxed out your card :lol:

Yeah, that's what the Unicorn said... <_<

• Like 1

lol I don't think this thread is ever going to be taken seriously

• Like 1

lol I don't think this thread is ever going to be taken seriously

That's a good thing, right ? :D

*drinking his Cosmopolitan while b****ing about other women*

That's a good thing, right ? :D

*drinking his Cosmopolitan while b****ing about other women*

Hell it is! Can you imagine what would happen if people started posting about their actual crushes? Then others saying stuff that showed they had a crush on the same person or something along those lines. It would be a weird show though, it would definitely require drinks :P

Edited by Lcvec
  • Like 1

Hell it is! Can you imagine what would happen if people started posting about their actual crushes? Then others saying stuff that showed they had a crush on the same person or something along those lines. It would be a weird show though, it would definitely require drinks :P

Hell, I need a drink right now ! :w00t:

I want a UM crush how do I go about getting one?

First: Have a drink. :D

• Like 1

done!

Great ! :)

Next: *long silence, thinking about it* Well I think LC will help you there, because seriously I have no idea what to do next. :mellow:

• Like 1

Great ! :)

Next: *long silence, thinking about it* Well I think LC will help you there, because seriously I have no idea what to do next. :mellow:

What. You're the ladies man here :lol: Well...with enough drinks you may have a crush on every female in the forums :P

• Like 2

What. You're the ladies man here :lol: Well...with enough drinks you may have a crush on every female in the forums :P

I swear beer goggles work the opposite for women. Men have enough to drink and they'll chase anything in a skirt, but after hitting the Vodka women are pickier than ever. The last time I had a little too much wine I nearly fell off my couch giggling like a git.

• Like 1

What !? I am not. * looking at his harem, satisfied* :P

You did good, LC, good advice to our friend. That's so much better than what I had in mind. :w00t: Cheers !

wiser_hood.jpg

• Like 2

Oi! Where is my drink? Can I have some JD and coke?

• Like 1

I swear beer goggles work the opposite for women. Men have enough to drink and they'll chase anything in a skirt, but after hitting the Vodka women are pickier than ever. The last time I had a little too much wine I nearly fell off my couch giggling like a git.

:lol: It's not fair! What are we supposed to do if we girls don't want us even when we're drunk lol

What !? I am not. * looking at his harem, satisfied* :P

You did good, LC, good advice to our friend. That's so much better than what I had in mind. :w00t: Cheers !

Thanks Jon, that one never fails. Well it does fail if after the drinks you decide that it's a good idea to go for a walk, but that's not what usually happens...oh and I don't think my brain can actually imagine what you had in mind :lol:

Oi! Where is my drink? Can I have some JD and coke?

Here, servant woman. Have a cup of tea.

*throws the cup at Lcvec* Haven't you heard? I'm with the Mob now, get me that drink or else you'd find a horse's head in your bed

*throws the cup at Lcvec* Haven't you heard? I'm with the Mob now, get me that drink or else you'd find a horse's head in your bed

You...you can't do that to me! What's wrong with tea? :huh:

I want JD and coke capisce?

Oh well, here you go. *opens up bottle* That was the last one, you can blame Jon for that. Here's your coke too. Just try not to start any bar fights around here lady.

*enjoys her JD and coke*