Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted vacant homesteads, and indian burial

Sakari

Finally, I have found a supposed haunted place close to me....And I have more than 5 witnesses attesting to this.

In-between Coos Bay Oregon, and Bandon Oregon, off a road called seven devils.....Take a dirt road down into the valley...

Long story short, no sounds to be heard, no squirrels, no birds, nothing...Empty school house, a few homes from the 50's, and all ways feeling like someone is watching you.....Oh, and Indian Burial Grounds :)

I wish I had more time to type the stories I was told today.....I will be doing my best to go Tuesday, or Wed's, and will report back, with pictures.....Maybe some video.I was also told I would be stupid to go there at night.

All told by adults over 40, and 2 that I trully respect, one is a journeyman millright.......

Can't wait :)

I will also use this opurtunity for a few suggestions on inviting demons and ghosts to my home.........I am so excited.....

Need to add, if steelhead fishing looks promising, this venture will have to wait.

Oh. Sounds interesting. I can't wait for pictures. Have a great time! Also please be careful.

Edited by Princess Serenity

Finally, I have found a supposed haunted place close to me....And I have more than 5 witnesses attesting to this.

In-between Coos Bay Oregon, and Bandon Oregon, off a road called seven devils.....Take a dirt road down into the valley...

Long story short, no sounds to be heard, no squirrels, no birds, nothing...Empty school house, a few homes from the 50's, and all ways feeling like someone is watching you.....Oh, and Indian Burial Grounds :)

I wish I had more time to type the stories I was told today.....I will be doing my best to go Tuesday, or Wed's, and will report back, with pictures.....Maybe some video.I was also told I would be stupid to go there at night.

All told by adults over 40, and 2 that I trully respect, one is a journeyman millright.......

Can't wait :)

I will also use this opurtunity for a few suggestions on inviting demons and ghosts to my home.........I am so excited.....

Need to add, if steelhead fishing looks promising, this venture will have to wait.

Well Sakari, first off when you go you HAVE to believe that it's haunted! Beyond a reasonable doubt, it's haunted ok? That way every noise, and bit of rustling from critters and animals are actually spirits!!! THEN, take as many pictures with a bright flash right after you've been walking up a dirt road or shuffled your feet in dust. Shoot pics everywhere you can. Yes, ALL those dots are ORBS and you've literally received a picture with hundreds of demonic spirits watching you. They're surrounding you!

Next, whatever you do while recording EVP's, set the recorder down in one room, then walk into an adjacent room and speak loudly. Preferably on the cell phone with someone. Once you get home, connect that digital recorder into your computer and edit the living junk out of it!!! Make it so no real audible noise is left and all we're hearing is a tunnely clip that sounds like you've been blowing a horn down a metal pipe. Yes, that is a spirit desperately trying to contact you with the winning lotto numbers.

Then, post these clips to this forum and tell us exactly what we'll be hearing and when. Oh yea, and if you do video, please set your camera down on something, leave the room and walk around shining your flashlight everywhere. Remember to shine it into every window and even go outside and shine THROUGH the windows just to be thorough!

lol! Goodluck man, Would love to go with you!!! If you do go fishing, you better send some pics! I cannot wait til fishing season here! ;):tu:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

HAHAHA, Colorado, that was the best laugh I've had all morning :)

On a more serious note, cool beans that you found something close to home to check out Sakari! Please do let us know how it goes :)

Well, could not find the house, but it was starting to rain.We will be going back when it is sunny, to enjoy the wildlife, and the scenery.....Nothing spooky there, neither of us felt like we were being watched, or any of the things I was told.....Even heard some birds.

A couple pics.....

post-92206-0-04525200-1328666538_thumb.jpost-92206-0-25867800-1328666523_thumb.j

post-92206-0-55203800-1328666570_thumb.j

post-92206-0-27624700-1328666485_thumb.j

Thanks for the pictures. I really like the last one. Creepy. Are you positive that it's not there?

Thanks for the pictures. I really like the last one. Creepy. Are you positive that it's not there?

A house is still there, we did not go walk to it.The Church and School are gone.One of the pic's is where they were......

Not sure why it seems creepy, other than the story I told.Me and the wife found it rather peaceful.

But again, others say it is creepy, and my boss said he would not come there. ( I called to make sure I went to the right place )

As said, going out there for a hike when it is nice out.

I need to add, the story of a Coquille Indian Burial ground must be bogus......If that were the case, the land would be protected, and marked in that area.

Edited by Sakari

A house is still there, we did not go walk to it.The Church and School are gone.One of the pic's is where they were......

Not sure why it seems creepy, other than the story I told.Me and the wife found it rather peaceful.

But again, others say it is creepy, and my boss said he would not come there. ( I called to make sure I went to the right place )

As said, going out there for a hike when it is nice out.

I need to add, the story of a Coquille Indian Burial ground must be bogus......If that were the case, the land would be protected, and marked in that area.

Umm, those images are extremely creepy! I see no buildings, highways, SMOG! You're brave for going out into the nether-regions of America! :P Actually seems to be a really serene and beautiful place. Take more pictures when you get back for a hike.

• 6 months later...

I know that this is an older post, but recent events led me to this site and this thread, and thought I would share.

Was talking with my ladyfriend over the week and she was telling me that this last Sunday there was a double/triple homicide at the entrance to the road off of Hwy 101. Reason I say double/triple is that it depends on whom you talk to... the local paper, Bandon Western World reported a double homicide while my lady says that another woman was shot but for some reason the paper didn't report it initially.

What caught my attention was the Seven Devil's Road. She is a resident of Bandon while I live a few miles south in the town of Brookings. I know there are many rural roads in the area, some of them with funny names (Like Louis Lane for example). I had seen Seven Devil's Road before on trips up to Coos Bay, but for whatever reason it never really registered with me. At any rate I asked how on earth why that road was named the way it was, and she was telling me about some of the local legends about a witch that used to live along the road. Apparently there have also been a number of fatal auto accidents as well from what she was telling me. When I started Googling the area, I noticed that there were quite a few houses that were listed for sale alng that road as well, which I thought was kind of strange considering that it is pretty remote and sparsely populated.

Anyway, here are some links to stories about the homicide...

http://theworldlink.com/news/local/second-bandon-shooting-victim-dies-monday-evening/article_fb54c490-f694-11e1-b2cb-001a4bcf887a.html

http://theworldlink.com/news/local/homicide-defendant-weeps-at-arraignment/article_e4dcef9a-f774-11e1-bbb4-0019bb2963f4.html

http://theworldlink.com/news/local/update-da-identifies-victims-suspect-in-sunday-night-s-bandon/article_a87a0334-f572-11e1-ac4d-001a4bcf887a.html

• Like 1

Might not want to invite demons and ghosts into your home, they may turn out to be the house guests from hell.

I know that this is an older post, but recent events led me to this site and this thread, and thought I would share.

Was talking with my ladyfriend over the week and she was telling me that this last Sunday there was a double/triple homicide at the entrance to the road off of Hwy 101. Reason I say double/triple is that it depends on whom you talk to... the local paper, Bandon Western World reported a double homicide while my lady says that another woman was shot but for some reason the paper didn't report it initially.

What caught my attention was the Seven Devil's Road. She is a resident of Bandon while I live a few miles south in the town of Brookings. I know there are many rural roads in the area, some of them with funny names (Like Louis Lane for example). I had seen Seven Devil's Road before on trips up to Coos Bay, but for whatever reason it never really registered with me. At any rate I asked how on earth why that road was named the way it was, and she was telling me about some of the local legends about a witch that used to live along the road. Apparently there have also been a number of fatal auto accidents as well from what she was telling me. When I started Googling the area, I noticed that there were quite a few houses that were listed for sale alng that road as well, which I thought was kind of strange considering that it is pretty remote and sparsely populated.

Anyway, here are some links to stories about the homicide...

http://theworldlink....1a4bcf887a.html

http://theworldlink....19bb2963f4.html

http://theworldlink....1a4bcf887a.html

Welcome to UM.

Does sound strange all those houses being for sale.