Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP's

GHOSTLY

I am going to post a link, if you go to the EVP Page, scroll down to trip to New York, these are some of the evp's Kat had taped, when she came to visit.

The cemetery picture is a known cemetery, has been aired on alot of ghosts shows. A girl name Lavender was picked up by 2 teens, to go to the high school dance. One of the boys & her hit it off. He drove her home, she felt chillyu, he had given her his jacket. The next day he returned to get his jacket, he found out she was killed a few years before.

If you look close, you can see someone, we still debate what we see.

Anyway, Kat is a friend and ghost hunter from Ohio.

http://members.tripod.com/~KatharinP/ghosts.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GHOSTLY

• dancin'hamster

• Draco5832000

• Maverek

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ghostly

EVP is a bit of a grey area.

There are a few really good sites on-line with some good quality recordings, but the majority of them are hard to discern, and are more than likely to be our imaginations trying to make recognisable sounds and speech patterns.

A programme on Living a few months ago (called Dead Famous) featured several alledged EVP recordings.........but it is worth nothing that this phenomena is increasing every year........probably down to the air-waves being crammed with millions of millions words and sounds every second.

Hammy x x x

I have gotten some very clear EVP's.

When we were in Gettysburgh, another girl & I were walking battlefield 1, while the others took the sidewalk, it had rained the night before, the field was wet.

You can hear Bash & I goofing on how the others were wimps, then all of a sudden you hear a male's saying, "I'm Dying". The only male with us at that time was my brother Mike, who was walking the sidewalk with Krick. You can hear their voices in the distance, just can't make out what they were saying.

One of our anual ghosts hunts here, Marc had mentioned there was a female spirit around him. I jokenly said, "If it is the same female that hangs around my brother, then she is a ****" right after I said those words, loud & clear you hear, "I'm no ****" I appoloized, told her I was kidding around.

These mountains were used for ore years ago. I had taken the crew down to the old furnace. Walking down the path, I was explaining to Marc, the old roads that were used. As told to me, when I first moved up here 20+ years ago. On the tape you hear a female saying, "Shows what you know." I am currently finding out the old roads of this area.

I have gotten many clear evp's. I do not filter any (wouldn't know how to) & if I get one surrounded by alot of static, I just ignore it. As you said, some can be debatable. I just keep records of all clear evp's.

I linked Kat's page, cause the genious I'm not on computers, I do not have any posted. One day, I'll learn that. (Maybe)

You know what I think that is in the picture? A head stone shaded a little by out-of-focus leaves.

Hmm... Some of the EVPs I couldn't hear very clearly but some I could. Very cool. thumbsup.gif

I never liked listening to EVPs that much. One, because they usually sound very distorted and I can't understand what it is they're saying and two, when I do hear what they're saying, it creeps me out.

The piano one was pretty cool though. cool.gif

What's also worth considering is that a microphone on a lead could in theory start acting a radio reciever of sorts and that it's bits of this radio signal that is being recorded. It's not as odd as it sounds, as during my student days I lived in a place where the phoneline came in via telegraph pole and during quiet points in a conversation it was just about possible to hear a radio station.

There have also been stories of people hearing radio stations because of metal fillings in their teeth w00t.gif whether these are true or not I can't say.