Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Intervention or friendly visitation?

emeraldcity

Hello all UM members,

I'd like to ask the whole UM community about where they fundamentally stand regarding ET contact, especially in light of the Allies of Humanity briefings by Marshall Vian Summers, which I feel provide one of the most coherent distillations of all aspects of the ET phenomenon.

Consider all the phenomena:

abductions

animal mutilations

crop circles

fly-overs of military facilities and disabling ballistic missile systems

secret agreements with governments and corporations

promises of peace and salvation

star children

ET/Human hybrids

people disappearing from rural third world countries

invitation to galactic federations

Is this:

1) An Intervention: ET forces here to advance their own agenda on Earth?

2) Friendly Visitation: Altruistic civilizations coming to help or rescue humanity?

Please say where you stand on this. We need to get to the basic truth about the ET presence.

Edited by emeraldcity

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• badeskov

• DONTEATUS

• emeraldcity

I don't believe it's either. I believe that there's life out there somewhere. But, i don't see a reason why they'd come here.

..Over twenty years ago, a group of individuals from several different worlds gathered at a discreet location in our solar system near

earth for the purpose of observing the alien intervention that is occurring in our world. From their hidden vantage point, they were able to

determine the identity, organization and intentions of those visiting our world and monitor the visitors' activities. This group of observers

call themselves the "Allies of Humanity."

Sounds reasonable. I'm glad they met in a discreet location. That would be awkward.

Edited by Sweetpumper

I don't believe it's either. I believe that there's life out there somewhere. But, i don't see a reason why they'd come here.

Not even for the tacos?

Coherent? Coherent nonsense I guess.

INTERVIEW WITH

MARSHALL VIAN SUMMERS

You claim to represent a New Message from God. How can you make such a claim?

“The New Message was given to me by the Angels of the Creator. It is a new revelation for humanity. I was instructed to make this claim.”

By what authority do you claim to present a new covenant, a new testament?

“I have been given this task and I, through Knowledge within me, have recognized it and accepted it. Yet the responsibility to bring the New Message into the world has been immense. It has been a great burden for me.”

LINK

He is an author. He writes Sci Fi. My guess is that it is more likely that he was inspired by Hubbard, and is ripping of the Raellians with the God connection.

I am rather stunned that even 773 people on facebook like him! Even globally I am surprised that still so many still fall for this hippy crap.

Not even for the tacos?

I am told that nothing beats the real deal, so they really should only show up in Mexico if this is all true!

...I am rather stunned that even 773 people on facebook like him! Even globally I am surprised that still so many still fall for this hippy crap.

Real hippies are old now...probably not likely to fall for such stuff any longer. Personally, I'm not going to believe this unless they (the ETs) make themselves public. :alien:

Not even for the tacos?

..... Oh....... I didn't think of the tacos. My whole view on reality has been changed. :unsure2:

Real hippies are old now...probably not likely to fall for such stuff any longer. Personally, I'm not going to believe this unless they (the ETs) make themselves public. :alien:

I thought Steiner schools were keeping the numbers up? :D

I could not believe this one at all I feel, particularly as they are at least the third cab of the rank with this story, Angels as ET giving out Gods message LOL. I think we have heard this one before!

In his book The Message Given to me by Extraterrestrials (now republished as Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers 2006 ISBN 2940252203), Vorilhon claims that on December 13, 1973, he found a spacecraft shaped like a flattened bell that landed inside Puy de Lassolas, a volcano near the capital city of Auvergne. A 25,000-year-old human-like extraterrestrial inside the spacecraft named Yahweh said that Elohim was the name that primitive people of Earth called members of his extraterrestrial race—who were seen as "those who came from the sky"

LINK - Raëlian beliefs and practices

This lot are not even imaginative! Just plagiarizing others. These UFOlogists are getting lazier!

I thought Steiner schools were keeping the numbers up? :D

I could not believe this one at all I feel, particularly as they are at least the third cab of the rank with this story, Angels as ET giving out Gods message LOL. I think we have heard this one before!

LINK - Raëlian beliefs and practices

This lot are not even imaginative! Just plagiarizing others. These UFOlogists are getting lazier!

Well, MV Summers hardly claims anything even close to the quote you just posted.

I thought there were serious people on this forum, interested in discussing serious issues.

?

Well, MV Summers hardly claims anything even close to the quote you just posted.

I thought there were serious people on this forum, interested in discussing serious issues.

?

Do you know who Yaweh is? Or is supposed to be?

Yes he does, he says the Aliens are God misinterpreted, so does Claude Vorhillion. He does not speak the exact same quotes, that is all. The message is the same. MV Summers in not quite as descriptive, I'll give you that much.

MV summers - "Remember me and remember what I have given you. The Creator has given me the mission of preparing humanity for the Greater Community. Share this mission with me."

Claude Whorhillion - Vorilhon said he was given the mission of informing the world of humanity's origins in anticipation of the return of these extraterrestrials by building a residential embassy in neutral territory.[20] He stated that certain mysteries were explained to him based on new interpretations of sacred texts such as the Bible.

Links already provided.

You know what, I thought people were serious too! We do seem to have something in common already!

Also this is a discussion forum, not a blog. Perhaps you have misinterpted the intention of such?

Serious issues?????????? OK< ya got me!

And a big hearty WELCOME to UM :D I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edited by psyche101

Yeah the older we get the more we like Tacos ! and the more we fall, But ! E.T is not going to drop in just to say Hi ! If we were looking down into a social system like we have here, on another planet that we would most likely attack and conquer !

This is how we just are ! So what would be any different In them coming here and Eatting us ?

Yes he does, he says the Aliens are God misinterpreted, so does Claude Vorhillion.

In what instance does he say "Aliens are God misinterpreted?" You'll need a bit more to substantiate the association here.

The quote you posted is basically: "I have a mission. Join me." That's been said by every president, pastor, prophetc and politician throughout the ages.

I usually find myself in the "Won't believe it until they come down for an interview" crowd, but then I'll stumble across another case/incident that even the most diehard skeptics would have trouble with. I guess you could say I'm on the fence?

?

Hi :)

I am a kind of 'lurker' here; like the site but was active on another...and i too wonder if this is a serious forum or not.

to answer your question tho, i too, believe it is neither; sorry, being an experiencer and talking to many others who have had traumatic experiences, leads me to believe that the 'alien agenda' is not all hearts and roses--in fact, far from it.

when you mentioned people from 'third world countries' disappearing, where exactly are you speaking of? I mean, you do realize that there have been verified cases of missing and mutilated people in america attributed to the visitors, right? I can give you a link if you would like, it is called 'ox files', you can google it, too

best to have ALL the info before you only give two choices to your quiz, just saying...

We loose track of tens of thousands of people ever year on this rock ! To blame it On E.T is not the issue. The understand it is.

S#$% Happens !

I believe they are comeing in huge fleets to set right what makind has ruined. As for all they bad things they are accused of, I believe our own governments are reponsible (they are drugging people with halucinagins and performing terrible experiments on thier own people to

A: manufature witnesses of negative actions of ETI

B: Spread fear amongst the people so know one will research the govs. crimes against humanity.

C: Make people afraid of possible alien contact because what whould happen to the govs. power if the people where empowered by ETI knowledge (exmple: cures, end to world hunger, phylosophe to bring world peace.) This whould be the largest threat to the govs. control on the world because what if money was worthless, and other precious comododies were as comon as sand and every living being was deemed sovereign?

What if ETI had these answers? We could all live our lives to the fullest measure and we to would be free to explore the cosmos and this world could truly be ruled of the people by the people and not ruled by the corrupt.

Soon a natural earthquake with split the US capital building in half and someday afterwords people everywhere shall witness lights in patterns of three descending from the vacuum of space and We shall be set free.

?

a few.

mostly just kiddie types playn on the net.

Edited by tomt

a few.

mostly just kiddie types playn on the net.

Is that your impression?! That I can only disagree with you. Of course you have the usual crowd of immature posters, but I also find that there is a large body of very knowledgeable and experienced posters in a number of different fields that actually spend a lot of (their own) time offering very education posts on a vast number of different topics.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hello all UM members,

I'd like to ask the whole UM community about where they fundamentally stand regarding ET contact, especially in light of the Allies of Humanity briefings by Marshall Vian Summers, which I feel provide one of the most coherent distillations of all aspects of the ET phenomenon.

Consider all the phenomena:

abductions

animal mutilations

crop circles

fly-overs of military facilities and disabling ballistic missile systems

secret agreements with governments and corporations

promises of peace and salvation

star children

ET/Human hybrids

people disappearing from rural third world countries

invitation to galactic federations

Frankly, these topics has been covered in excruciating detail here on UM a number of times, always yielding the same results. Nothing related to ET.

Is this:

1) An Intervention: ET forces here to advance their own agenda on Earth?

2) Friendly Visitation: Altruistic civilizations coming to help or rescue humanity?

Please say where you stand on this. We need to get to the basic truth about the ET presence.

Frankly, you forgot option 3:

3) Utter nonsense.

And I vote 3), as that certainly fits the bill perfectly. Secret meeting of ET allies?! Good grief!

That said, I do not understand why you would limit yourself to only 2 options (3 with the one I just added). Off the top of my head I could think of a number of additional options:

4) They passed through the Solar system and didn't even notice life on Earth

5) They passed through the Solar system and noticed life on Earth, but couldn't care less

6) They passed through the Solar system and noticed life on Earth, but are sitting back watching us as you would watch an ant farm

7) They are not here.

And I am sure there are many more. I certainly don't believe that your options 1) and 2) have any validity whatsoever. Especially considering your source.

Cheers,

Badeskov

PS: Oh, and welcome to UM :)

Edited by badeskov

I believe they are comeing in huge fleets to set right what makind has ruined. As for all they bad things they are accused of, I believe our own governments are reponsible (they are drugging people with halucinagins and performing terrible experiments on thier own people to

A: manufature witnesses of negative actions of ETI

B: Spread fear amongst the people so know one will research the govs. crimes against humanity.

C: Make people afraid of possible alien contact because what whould happen to the govs. power if the people where empowered by ETI knowledge (exmple: cures, end to world hunger, phylosophe to bring world peace.) This whould be the largest threat to the govs. control on the world because what if money was worthless, and other precious comododies were as comon as sand and every living being was deemed sovereign?

What if ETI had these answers? We could all live our lives to the fullest measure and we to would be free to explore the cosmos and this world could truly be ruled of the people by the people and not ruled by the corrupt.

Soon a natural earthquake with split the US capital building in half and someday afterwords people everywhere shall witness lights in patterns of three descending from the vacuum of space and We shall be set free.

Eh, what?! First of all, welcome to UM also, but maybe you should have taken that tinfoil hat of yours off and put it in the wardrobe when you entered - obviously it is not working correctly anyways.....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Then do elaborate "tomt" we all are eye`s and fingers awaiting your replies.

as "badeskov`s stated we have many,many members that do have educations in varied fields and skill sets.

Most are drawn to the U/M forum due to the great camaraderie we all have and mostly respect one another !

I do wish to hear from your opinions about Alien Intervention Friendly or Aggressive visitation ?

I feel that personally any visitation would be a world event that in its self would change us all forever. For the Good I may add !

We do all like to think as far out of the box as allowed !

Most of us that is ! :tu:

This post was written without the use of my Tin Foil hat by the way !

Edited by DONTEATUS

• 2 weeks later...

?

Welcome to UM, emeraldcity. After some time on the UM site you will realise most of us here most of the time do discuss issues seriously :geek: . Sometimes we tend to launch into humor :w00t: that may not always be appreciated just to lighten things up when things are getting heated at times. Just one big 'happy internet family'. But you will get to know the different members and how some are predictable regarding how they will react to certain topic.

There are good, bad and middle ground ET's regarding what is going on with humankind, IMO. The baddies definitely do not want humans knowing their true origins and the existance of ET as, yes, human government adn the bad ETs will loose their power over us all and we will then be free and EQUAL.

Soon WWIII, then the good ones will reveal themselves just before mankind is on the brink of totally destroying himself. No need to split the US captial Building in half as most would just see that as a natural desaster and bad location choice. I agree freedom for all soon. VERY soon. Too much going on this year that will let the cat out the bag so to speak. China sending mission to land on moon with its Chang'e3 sometime this year; fast forwarding to interpret Mayan ancient language; legal battel won to examine Bosnia Pyramid during June-August; more drilling into Great pyramid.

Welcome to UM.

Please stop thinking aliens will come to save us from ourselves. The only ones who will change this planet will be ourselves. Waiting for extraterrestrial intervention is just as bad as waiting for divine intervention...Its the height of procrastination.