Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woolly Mammoth spotted in Siberia

MysteryMike

ce n'est pas un elephant.

ce n'est pas un mammouth.

IT'S A BEAR, WITH FISH IN MOUTH,

If anyone genuinely thinks this is an elephant, then you've obviously NEVER seen an elephant before.

TOO MANY TARDS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hucksterfoot

• Sakari

• Legaia

• chainsawcam

At first I was inclined to think it was a photoshop deal but when someone mentioned a bear then I thought "Well duh..stupid me. Of course they have bears in Siberia"

Made sense after that. Besides..if it was a mammoth then where are tusks?

Anyways..tis a bear.

Well, the tusks would be very difficult to see.. One could argue that the slight separation between the head and "trunk" in the video might be the tusks. Just playing mammoth's advocate here ;)..

I also think it's a bear and fish, though.

ce n'est pas un elephant.

ce n'est pas un mammouth.

IT'S A BEAR, WITH FISH IN MOUTH,

If anyone genuinely thinks this is an elephant, then you've obviously NEVER seen an elephant before.

TOO MANY TARDS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET

Well, apparently there are a lot of "tards", because loads of major media outlets are suggesting that it might be. :rolleyes:

Bear with salmon

media-28029-98253.jpg

Mmmm... I think I just decided on sushi for dinner. Thanks Sakari!

LOL! It's a zombie mammoth bsck from the dead!!! No, obviously a bera with salmon.

LOL! It's a zombie mammoth bsck from the dead!!! No, obviously a bera with salmon.

it's a bear with a fish. If it was a wooly mammoth it would be way bigger.

It is a mammoth that was born blurred and resembles a bear with a large fish in it's mouth!!!

But a mammoth non the less!

Edited by Raidoner

It IS a bear. I mean, say if it was something that looked unusual, if that were me, I'd get a lot closer. All sightings that are unexplained, pics and vids are always fuzzy and far away. Jesus, some time someone has to sacrifice themselves in the name of science.

It IS a bear. I mean, say if it was something that looked unusual, if that were me, I'd get a lot closer. All sightings that are unexplained, pics and vids are always fuzzy and far away. Jesus, some time someone has to sacrifice themselves in the name of science.

They could write about it; then expect people to just believe it happened. :]

Hmmm :unsure2:

Looks like a bigfoot with half a tyre in its mouth to me. Possibly using the tube shape to make a still surface in the tube water so it can look for small river creatures to eat properly.

I don't understand how so many of you are convinced it's a bear with a fish. The dimensions are nothing at all like a bear, unless its mother got into some russian's vodka cache and gave birth to a freakish elephant baby.

It's either fake or it's a mammoth. Am I the only one that thinks mammoths in freakin Siberia isn't that far-fetched?

I don't understand how so many of you are convinced it's a bear with a fish. The dimensions are nothing at all like a bear, unless its mother got into some russian's vodka cache and gave birth to a freakish elephant baby.

It's either fake or it's a mammoth. Am I the only one that thinks mammoths in freakin Siberia isn't that far-fetched?

You are one of the only ones who0 did not look at the cleaned up pictures posted a page back......:blush:

Well, apparently there are a lot of "tards", because loads of major media outlets are suggesting that it might be. :rolleyes:

Ohh, and you believe EVERYTHING media outlets tell you???

Guess you just proved my assertion with that reply.

FFS - utter fackeeng imbecile

Don't mammoths have a huge hump? They should have titled the article as a Mastodon.

94699-034-B64D78EC.jpg

What did Thomas Jefferson and Big Bone Lick have in common?

Sending Lewis and Clark to explore the West.

Door number 1

Wrong

doornumber1WANG.jpg

Paid to have mastodon fossils shipped to White House.

Door number 2

Writing the Declaration of Independence.

Door number 3

Wrong

doornumber3wang.jpg

ucf.jpgDouble prize