Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Bill Gates up to?

oly

I'm not demonising him, I'm asking what he's up to funding so many controversial projects. Is that paranoid or deluded? Or is the author paranoid or deluded? Either way, it's your opinion.

As for violence, are you confusing "paranoid & deluded", with "paranoid schizophrenic"?

Who said you were demonizing him?

Do you of all people really need to play stupid? You didn't just ask what he was up to, are you confusing yourself?

Comooon, there has to be other, better, more exciting conspiracy theories out there!? Bill Gates taking over the world, I mean what the Hell!! :lol:

He's not exactly lex luthor..

If he's pushing some world domination agenda, I'd see his role more as baldrick.

Baldrick from Blackadder? Does he have a cunning plan? Will it involve a giant Turnip?

Who said you were demonizing him?

Do you of all people really need to play stupid? You didn't just ask what he was up to, are you confusing yourself?

Eh?

You said I demonise others. Didn't you mean him? Who?

The thread title is "what's bill gates up to?".

are you serious?

Baldrick from Blackadder? Does he have a cunning plan? Will it involve a giant Turnip?

If it does, you don't want to know about it!

Gates wants to help people avoid diseases...what a horrible horrible person.

Yeah, that writer is either paranoid, or missed the mark in trying to write an over-the-top comedy piece about Gates giving away money...I would lean towards paranoid.

here's saying here vaccines have another purpose.

So are there any of his chosen causes mentioned in the article that you dispute?

I don't think that vaccines distributed in third world countries are a bad thing. I don't think that the guy has any nefarious plans. Except for Vista, that was evil, but beyond that he seems to be helping a lot of people. The gates foundation actually funded one of my last fire departments for better defibrillators, which was really nice as we were a half hour away from the nearest hospital...

I don't think that vaccines distributed in third world countries are a bad thing. I don't think that the guy has any nefarious plans.

how does a vaccine work?

here's saying here vaccines have another purpose.

You seriously think that bill gates is saying that vaccines will be used to kill people?

That is what you get from that clip?

how does a vaccine work?

Do you not know? Really? Or does you line of questioning have a nefarious purpose? :): How Vaccines work

You seriously think that bill gates is saying that vaccines will be used to kill people?
seems that you are transferring and attributing your own conclusions to me.

Do you not know? Really? Or does you line of questioning have a nefarious purpose? :): How Vaccines work

the question definitely has a purpose. I can't read that link on my computer. can you tell your understanding of how they work.

seems that you are transferring and attributing your own conclusions to me.

What did the video that you posted imply?

the question definitely has a purpose. I can't read that link on my computer. can you tell your understanding of how they work.

I know how they work, but really dont feel like playing games, can you please get to your point?

What did the video that you posted imply?

i don't think there was any implying in the video. gates said that vaccines will lower the population by perhaps 15%, which is contrary to what you said was the purpose of vaccines.

I know how they work, but really dont feel like playing games, can you please get to your point?

how do i know that you know. its easy to exchange google hits with each other.

Oh dear. Do you realise what you're doing? You're associating conspiracy theories with violence. I am very saddened you are doing this. I read (today maybe) something about labelling "conspiracy theorists" as "domestic terrorists". This shows the low levels that some people go to, to try & eliminate dissent. You're a disgrace.

Hardly a stretch when I've seen "chemtrailers" encourage people to shoot down commercial airliners, Apollo HBs calling for debunkers to be hung by their thumbs, and truthers saying various politicians should be shot. Of course not all are like that but extreme paranoia is never far from violence.

I don't think that vaccines distributed in third world countries are a bad thing. I don't think that the guy has any nefarious plans. Except for Vista, that was evil, but beyond that he seems to be helping a lot of people. The gates foundation actually funded one of my last fire departments for better defibrillators, which was really nice as we were a half hour away from the nearest hospital...

Not nearly as evil as Windows ME.

If Bill Gates was hell bent on world domination dont you think he is in the right place already? It would probably be done through computers. Not vaccines and other stuff. People with loads of money can give it away to whoever they wish to. That is entirely up to them. It does not mean they are seeking world domination or trying to kill off some of the population or anything else.

Some peeps really do need to get a life! :wacko:

edit.....maybe certain posters here could ask Mr Gates for a donation for research into chemtrails. Just tell him it's a better way of killing off the population than vaccines :)

Edited by Englishgent

People with loads of money can give it away to whoever they wish to. It does not mean they are seeking world domination or trying to kill off some of the population
would you charcaterise the pentagon as giving away money to US manufacturing as a rationale for the pentagon not wanting world domination and killing off some of the population?

another way of saying the same thing is that the pentagon spends money purchasing tools to achieve world domination and kiling some population. the first description is ever so friendly though.

Not nearly as evil as Windows ME.

OMG...you are right on that one...what a waste of data that was...ughh.

how do i know that you know. its easy to exchange google hits with each other.

Well since you aren't really be straightforward, I am not going to waste my time explaining it, you are just going to trust me...or not...I don't really care. I don't like playing games like this.

i don't think there was any implying in the video. gates said that vaccines will lower the population by perhaps 15%, which is contrary to what you said was the purpose of vaccines.

Do you know WHERE he is vaccines are being given to people? Do you know why the place WHERE the vaccines are given will have a smaller population growth percentage if their health was stable and disease did not cause incredible infant mortality?

Have you given any thought to the details? Why would the location have anything to do with it?

Simple...because he is bringing vaccines to many places in the African continent that do not have access to stable medical care or vaccines. People die at all ages from the simplest diseases that could easily be treated here in the west. So families that will likely lose children, they try to have many children in case they lose one or more.

So we have families in these horrible conditions who experience loss of life on a regular basis, who have large families to offset the children they may lose...What happens when those people start receiving medical care, and vaccinations that keep their kids alive? They no longer feel the need to have huge families, and begin to have smaller families. The population growth rate will be smaller, the fewer people will have a better more certain life.

how does a vaccine work?

By all means of respect, but seriously?! No, you don't mean that you don't know, do you Little Fish?!

I can see only two purposes with this question, to be honest. Either you simply do not know how it works, and that frankly wouldn't surprise me. But what does surprise me is that you would have the arrogance to comment in a thread where you are completely unfamiliar with even the basic foundation of it. Or you are trying to get fluffy to say that it reduces population growth (which he did with an exemplary explanation attached) so you could twist it into some ridiculous conspiracy.

So, which is it?

Cheers,

Badeskov

have you seen what that wierdo says later on in the story: "Bill Gates Among Investors with $26 Million Share in Homosexual Activist Publishing Company" in an attempt to Undermine the Morals of America.

Imagine, like I said before, what it must be like in the mind of that person.

Hardly a stretch when I've seen "chemtrailers" encourage people to shoot down commercial airliners, Apollo HBs calling for debunkers to be hung by their thumbs, and truthers saying various politicians should be shot. Of course not all are like that but extreme paranoia is never far from violence.

Big difference between talk & deeds & anyway the ones calling for that were prob infiltrators trying to whip it up via a bit of the old subterfuge. You know, like in syria, libya, egypt, iraq, afghanistan etc. "Government funded opposition".

Are people really this naive?

have you seen what that wierdo says later on in the story: "Bill Gates Among Investors with $26 Million Share in Homosexual Activist Publishing Company" in an attempt to Undermine the Morals of America.

Imagine, like I said before, what it must be like in the mind of that person.

So you don't think it's true? Have you tried verifying whether it's true?